Chelsea Midfielder Oscar Strips Down to His Calvin’s; Paris Saint-Germain Declares Interest in the Brazilian Athlete
By Rachelle Corpuz | May 14, 2014 1:05 PM EST
The 22-year-old Brazilian soccer player, Oscar, who currently plays for Premier League Chelsea FC and the Brazilian national football team followed the footsteps of Cristiano Ronaldo and David Beckham when he stripped down in a new underwear clothing line for Calvin Klein.
Oscar stripped down to his Calvin's for a new range of the renowned fashion designer's underwear, the Daily Mail reported. Oscar is the latest addition in the list of soccer players who had modeled for an underwear line. Oscar joined the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo, David Beckham, Didier Drogma, and Freddie Ljungberg, who had previously modeled for Calvin Klein underwear.
Meanwhile, Brazil's squad for the 2014 World Cup was recently announced, and Oscar made the cut, along with three of his Chelsea teammates Ramires, Willian, and David Luiz, SBnation.com reported.
Below is the complete 23-man lineup of Brazil's World Cup team:
Defenders: David Luiz (Chelsea)
Dante (Bayern Munich)
Thiago Silva (Paris Saint-Germain)
Dani Alves (Barcelona)
Marcelo (Real Madrid)
Maxwell (Paris Saint-Germain)
Midfielders: Luiz Gustavo (Wolfsburg)
Fernandinho (Manchester City)
Hernanes (Inter Milan)
Forwards: Hulk (Zenit St. Petersburg)
Bernard (Shakhtar Donetsk)
Jo (Atletico Mineiro)
Goalkeepers: Julio Cesar (Toronto FC)
Victor (Atletico Mineiro)
Neymar may be the biggest name in the current lineup, but Oscar is Brazil's most important player as of the moment, according to Bleacher Report.
"It is the precision and intelligence of Oscar that has made him the most important of Brazil's young charges."
Paris Saint-Germain Interested in Oscar
French football manager of Paris Saint-Germain Laurent Blanc revealed that he has been eyeing on teammates Oscar and David Luiz as his transfer targets this summer.
"Oscar and David Luiz, they are two players that could interest PSG," Blanc told Metro.co.uk.
Oscar joined Chelsea in July 2012. Oscar's contract with Chelsea expires at the end of the 2016-2017 season. He wore the number 11 jersey, which was previously owned by Didier Drogba.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Fernando Alonso Leaves Ferrari 'For Two Reasons'
- Roger Federer Says He Has Never Seen Rafael Nadal Play So Bad, Wishes That The Spaniard Recuperate Well From Appendicitis
- Manny Pacquiao Has Got Chris Algieri Fight All Figured Out
- Female Boxer Dies In South Africa Following Knockout Blow
- Nick Kyrgios Holds Twitter Q&A, Says Roger Federer Is The Greatest Of All Time And His Favourite Superhero
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight