Chelsea Midfielder Oscar Strips Down to His Calvin’s; Paris Saint-Germain Declares Interest in the Brazilian Athlete
By Rachelle Corpuz | May 14, 2014 1:05 PM EST
The 22-year-old Brazilian soccer player, Oscar, who currently plays for Premier League Chelsea FC and the Brazilian national football team followed the footsteps of Cristiano Ronaldo and David Beckham when he stripped down in a new underwear clothing line for Calvin Klein.
Oscar stripped down to his Calvin's for a new range of the renowned fashion designer's underwear, the Daily Mail reported. Oscar is the latest addition in the list of soccer players who had modeled for an underwear line. Oscar joined the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo, David Beckham, Didier Drogma, and Freddie Ljungberg, who had previously modeled for Calvin Klein underwear.
Meanwhile, Brazil's squad for the 2014 World Cup was recently announced, and Oscar made the cut, along with three of his Chelsea teammates Ramires, Willian, and David Luiz, SBnation.com reported.
Below is the complete 23-man lineup of Brazil's World Cup team:
Defenders: David Luiz (Chelsea)
Dante (Bayern Munich)
Thiago Silva (Paris Saint-Germain)
Dani Alves (Barcelona)
Marcelo (Real Madrid)
Maxwell (Paris Saint-Germain)
Midfielders: Luiz Gustavo (Wolfsburg)
Fernandinho (Manchester City)
Hernanes (Inter Milan)
Forwards: Hulk (Zenit St. Petersburg)
Bernard (Shakhtar Donetsk)
Jo (Atletico Mineiro)
Goalkeepers: Julio Cesar (Toronto FC)
Victor (Atletico Mineiro)
Neymar may be the biggest name in the current lineup, but Oscar is Brazil's most important player as of the moment, according to Bleacher Report.
"It is the precision and intelligence of Oscar that has made him the most important of Brazil's young charges."
Paris Saint-Germain Interested in Oscar
French football manager of Paris Saint-Germain Laurent Blanc revealed that he has been eyeing on teammates Oscar and David Luiz as his transfer targets this summer.
"Oscar and David Luiz, they are two players that could interest PSG," Blanc told Metro.co.uk.
Oscar joined Chelsea in July 2012. Oscar's contract with Chelsea expires at the end of the 2016-2017 season. He wore the number 11 jersey, which was previously owned by Didier Drogba.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
- Miranda Kerr Broke Her Silence: Not Pregnant With James Packard’s Baby [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Trading Jeremy Lin Was A Huge Mistake For Houston Rockets
- Roger Federer Dedicates 80th Career Title For His Kids
- Arsenal FC: Wenger Satisfied Despite Coming Out with a Draw against Besiktas
- Manny Pacquiao To Gauge KO Power Against Chris Algieri
- Serena Williams and Rumoured Boyfriend Patrick Mouratoglou Spotted on a Date in NYC
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists