Chelsea Midfielder Oscar Strips Down to His Calvin’s; Paris Saint-Germain Declares Interest in the Brazilian Athlete
By Rachelle Corpuz | May 14, 2014 1:05 PM EST
The 22-year-old Brazilian soccer player, Oscar, who currently plays for Premier League Chelsea FC and the Brazilian national football team followed the footsteps of Cristiano Ronaldo and David Beckham when he stripped down in a new underwear clothing line for Calvin Klein.
Oscar stripped down to his Calvin's for a new range of the renowned fashion designer's underwear, the Daily Mail reported. Oscar is the latest addition in the list of soccer players who had modeled for an underwear line. Oscar joined the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo, David Beckham, Didier Drogma, and Freddie Ljungberg, who had previously modeled for Calvin Klein underwear.
Meanwhile, Brazil's squad for the 2014 World Cup was recently announced, and Oscar made the cut, along with three of his Chelsea teammates Ramires, Willian, and David Luiz, SBnation.com reported.
Below is the complete 23-man lineup of Brazil's World Cup team:
Defenders: David Luiz (Chelsea)
Dante (Bayern Munich)
Thiago Silva (Paris Saint-Germain)
Dani Alves (Barcelona)
Marcelo (Real Madrid)
Maxwell (Paris Saint-Germain)
Midfielders: Luiz Gustavo (Wolfsburg)
Fernandinho (Manchester City)
Hernanes (Inter Milan)
Forwards: Hulk (Zenit St. Petersburg)
Bernard (Shakhtar Donetsk)
Jo (Atletico Mineiro)
Goalkeepers: Julio Cesar (Toronto FC)
Victor (Atletico Mineiro)
Neymar may be the biggest name in the current lineup, but Oscar is Brazil's most important player as of the moment, according to Bleacher Report.
"It is the precision and intelligence of Oscar that has made him the most important of Brazil's young charges."
Paris Saint-Germain Interested in Oscar
French football manager of Paris Saint-Germain Laurent Blanc revealed that he has been eyeing on teammates Oscar and David Luiz as his transfer targets this summer.
"Oscar and David Luiz, they are two players that could interest PSG," Blanc told Metro.co.uk.
Oscar joined Chelsea in July 2012. Oscar's contract with Chelsea expires at the end of the 2016-2017 season. He wore the number 11 jersey, which was previously owned by Didier Drogba.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rugby Sevens Semis & Finals Live Stream, Schedule & Results – Commonwealth Games 2014
- A Beautiful Distraction: 5 Things You Need to Know About Sabina Altynbekova
- Boxing News 2014: 50 Cent Hits Mayweather Over Money Deal, Mocks Boxer in Instagram for Losing GF to Nelly
- Maria Sharapova Overtaken by Eugenie Bouchard in Poll of Sexiest Women in Tennis
- Commonwealth Games 2014 Live Stream: Athletics Schedule & Results
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]
- Sony Xperia Z3 Specs Leaked with More Killer Features Ahead of Samsung Galaxy Note 4, iPhone 6