Chelsea Midfielder Oscar Strips Down to His Calvin’s; Paris Saint-Germain Declares Interest in the Brazilian Athlete
By Rachelle Corpuz | May 14, 2014 1:05 PM EST
The 22-year-old Brazilian soccer player, Oscar, who currently plays for Premier League Chelsea FC and the Brazilian national football team followed the footsteps of Cristiano Ronaldo and David Beckham when he stripped down in a new underwear clothing line for Calvin Klein.
Oscar stripped down to his Calvin's for a new range of the renowned fashion designer's underwear, the Daily Mail reported. Oscar is the latest addition in the list of soccer players who had modeled for an underwear line. Oscar joined the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo, David Beckham, Didier Drogma, and Freddie Ljungberg, who had previously modeled for Calvin Klein underwear.
Meanwhile, Brazil's squad for the 2014 World Cup was recently announced, and Oscar made the cut, along with three of his Chelsea teammates Ramires, Willian, and David Luiz, SBnation.com reported.
Below is the complete 23-man lineup of Brazil's World Cup team:
Defenders: David Luiz (Chelsea)
Dante (Bayern Munich)
Thiago Silva (Paris Saint-Germain)
Dani Alves (Barcelona)
Marcelo (Real Madrid)
Maxwell (Paris Saint-Germain)
Midfielders: Luiz Gustavo (Wolfsburg)
Fernandinho (Manchester City)
Hernanes (Inter Milan)
Forwards: Hulk (Zenit St. Petersburg)
Bernard (Shakhtar Donetsk)
Jo (Atletico Mineiro)
Goalkeepers: Julio Cesar (Toronto FC)
Victor (Atletico Mineiro)
Neymar may be the biggest name in the current lineup, but Oscar is Brazil's most important player as of the moment, according to Bleacher Report.
"It is the precision and intelligence of Oscar that has made him the most important of Brazil's young charges."
Paris Saint-Germain Interested in Oscar
French football manager of Paris Saint-Germain Laurent Blanc revealed that he has been eyeing on teammates Oscar and David Luiz as his transfer targets this summer.
"Oscar and David Luiz, they are two players that could interest PSG," Blanc told Metro.co.uk.
Oscar joined Chelsea in July 2012. Oscar's contract with Chelsea expires at the end of the 2016-2017 season. He wore the number 11 jersey, which was previously owned by Didier Drogba.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal’s Coach Reveals The Spanish Athlete Will Be Back On Court Soon
- Manny Pacquiao Is The Greatest Fighter That Ever Lived Declares Magician David Blaine
- Serena Williams Swagger Back After US Open - Mark Hodgkinson
- Guardiola Mockingly States That Man Utd Does Not Have The Means To Acquire Bayern Munich Players
- Novak Djokovic Stars In A New Commercial For Gerble Sans Gluten et Sans Souci
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Spice Dream Uno vs Xiaomi Redmi 1S: Android One Smartphone to Challenge The Existing Budget Friendly Smartphone