‘The Voice’ Season 6 (2014) Semifinals Spoilers, Recap: Top 3 Finalists Who Made it to Finals Revealed After SHOCKING Elimination in Live Shows
By jaskiran kaur | May 14, 2014 11:44 AM EST
"The Voice" Season 6 (2014) has reached its final stage. NBC's Emmy award winning reality singing competition show is just a week away from its grand finale. On Tuesday night, the show hosted its Semifinals round in Week 4 of Live Shows and revealed the names of top 3 finalists in the star studded gala event. Next week, these final three contestants will perform for the last time on the stage of "The Voice" to win the most coveted trophy and title. But before that, let's take a look at the recap of "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) Semifinals elimination episode. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
This article contains spoilers from "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) Semifinals Round-- Week 4 Live Shows, Elimination Episode. Read only if you want to learn more about it.
'The Voice' Season 6 (2014) Semifinals Round
On Monday night, top 5 contestants competed against each other in Week 4 of Live Shows to win viewers' votes to enter finals round. Each contestant sang two songs individually. The performance included a song of their choice and a song that was chosen by their respective coaches- Adam Levine, Blake Shelton, Usher, Shakira.
Based on these performances, American viewers voted for their favorite artists and the number of votes decided their fate.
On Monday night, "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) Semifinals round saw top 5 perform, which were as follows:
Team Blake: Jake Worthington performed "Good Ol Boys" and "Heaven." The latter figured in top 10 in iTunes Top 200 singles chart.
Team Shakira: Kristen Merlin performed "Gunpowder & Lead" and "Foolish Games." The latter figured in top 10 in iTunes Top 200 singles chart.
Team Usher: Josh Kaufman performed "All of Me" and "Love Runs Out." The former figured in top 10 in iTunes Top 200 singles chart.
Team Adam: Christina Grimmie performed "Some Nights" and "Hide and Seek."
Kat Perkins performed "Let it Go" and "Chandelier."
'The Voice' Season 6 (2014) Semifinals Round Week 4 Live Shows: Elimination Episode-Top 3 Finalists Revealed
Tuesday night's show started with the performance by band Rascal Flatts. They sang their latest single "Rewind."
After the celebrity performance, host Carson Daly announced the names of the artists who were saved. Scroll down to know who was saved and who was sent to the bottom three.
This was followed by the performance of 'The Voice' Season 5 runner-up Jacquie Lee from Team Christina. She sang her single "Broken Ones." She was followed by another runner-up, Will Champlin. He sang her single "Eye of the Pyramid."
After two entertaining celebrity performances, Carson Daly announced the name of the second finalist. The announcement left everyone shocked.
Previous season's winner, Tessanne Chin made a return to the 'The Voice' stage and sang her latest single "Everything Reminds Me of You."
Next performance was by one of the bottom three contestants. Kristen Merlin from Team Shakira sang "Blown Away" by Carrie Underwood.
She was followed by Kat Perkins from Team Adam. She sang "Good Girl" by Carrie Underwood.
The last performance of the day was by artist Christina Grimmie from Team Adam. She sang "Apologize" by One Republic.
'The Voice' Season 6 (2014) Semifinals- Week 4 Live Shows Results: Top 3 Finalists Revealed (Spoilers, Recap)
Three performances from Monday night figured in top 10 in iTunes 200 singles chart. Josh Kaufman and Jake Worthington were saved by public vote, leaving Christina Grimmie, Kat Perkins and Kristen Merlin in bottom three. The one who was saved by "Instant Save" is Christina Grimmie from Team Adam.
Top 3 Finalists include:
Team Adam: Christina Grimmie
Team Usher: Josh Kaufman
Team Blake: Jake Worthington
"The Voice" Season 6 (2014) is only a week away from its finals. At the moment, Team Blake, Team Adam and Team Usher are still in the competition with one artist each in their teams. Top 3 finalists will perform to win audiences' votes in the two-part finale, next week. So watch out for more spoilers and recap as the show declares its winner, next week in grand finale. Keep voting and keep watching "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) on NBC.
For more spoilers and recap "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Grey's Anatomy Season 11 Spoilers: Calzona Still on Shaky Ground, April's Baby Bump Gets Real, Karev vs Bailey Anticipated
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install