‘The Voice’ Season 6 (2014) Semifinals Spoilers, Recap: Top 3 Finalists Who Made it to Finals Revealed After SHOCKING Elimination in Live Shows
By jaskiran kaur | May 14, 2014 11:44 AM EST
"The Voice" Season 6 (2014) has reached its final stage. NBC's Emmy award winning reality singing competition show is just a week away from its grand finale. On Tuesday night, the show hosted its Semifinals round in Week 4 of Live Shows and revealed the names of top 3 finalists in the star studded gala event. Next week, these final three contestants will perform for the last time on the stage of "The Voice" to win the most coveted trophy and title. But before that, let's take a look at the recap of "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) Semifinals elimination episode. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
This article contains spoilers from "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) Semifinals Round-- Week 4 Live Shows, Elimination Episode. Read only if you want to learn more about it.
'The Voice' Season 6 (2014) Semifinals Round
On Monday night, top 5 contestants competed against each other in Week 4 of Live Shows to win viewers' votes to enter finals round. Each contestant sang two songs individually. The performance included a song of their choice and a song that was chosen by their respective coaches- Adam Levine, Blake Shelton, Usher, Shakira.
Based on these performances, American viewers voted for their favorite artists and the number of votes decided their fate.
On Monday night, "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) Semifinals round saw top 5 perform, which were as follows:
Team Blake: Jake Worthington performed "Good Ol Boys" and "Heaven." The latter figured in top 10 in iTunes Top 200 singles chart.
Team Shakira: Kristen Merlin performed "Gunpowder & Lead" and "Foolish Games." The latter figured in top 10 in iTunes Top 200 singles chart.
Team Usher: Josh Kaufman performed "All of Me" and "Love Runs Out." The former figured in top 10 in iTunes Top 200 singles chart.
Team Adam: Christina Grimmie performed "Some Nights" and "Hide and Seek."
Kat Perkins performed "Let it Go" and "Chandelier."
'The Voice' Season 6 (2014) Semifinals Round Week 4 Live Shows: Elimination Episode-Top 3 Finalists Revealed
Tuesday night's show started with the performance by band Rascal Flatts. They sang their latest single "Rewind."
After the celebrity performance, host Carson Daly announced the names of the artists who were saved. Scroll down to know who was saved and who was sent to the bottom three.
This was followed by the performance of 'The Voice' Season 5 runner-up Jacquie Lee from Team Christina. She sang her single "Broken Ones." She was followed by another runner-up, Will Champlin. He sang her single "Eye of the Pyramid."
After two entertaining celebrity performances, Carson Daly announced the name of the second finalist. The announcement left everyone shocked.
Previous season's winner, Tessanne Chin made a return to the 'The Voice' stage and sang her latest single "Everything Reminds Me of You."
Next performance was by one of the bottom three contestants. Kristen Merlin from Team Shakira sang "Blown Away" by Carrie Underwood.
She was followed by Kat Perkins from Team Adam. She sang "Good Girl" by Carrie Underwood.
The last performance of the day was by artist Christina Grimmie from Team Adam. She sang "Apologize" by One Republic.
'The Voice' Season 6 (2014) Semifinals- Week 4 Live Shows Results: Top 3 Finalists Revealed (Spoilers, Recap)
Three performances from Monday night figured in top 10 in iTunes 200 singles chart. Josh Kaufman and Jake Worthington were saved by public vote, leaving Christina Grimmie, Kat Perkins and Kristen Merlin in bottom three. The one who was saved by "Instant Save" is Christina Grimmie from Team Adam.
Top 3 Finalists include:
Team Adam: Christina Grimmie
Team Usher: Josh Kaufman
Team Blake: Jake Worthington
"The Voice" Season 6 (2014) is only a week away from its finals. At the moment, Team Blake, Team Adam and Team Usher are still in the competition with one artist each in their teams. Top 3 finalists will perform to win audiences' votes in the two-part finale, next week. So watch out for more spoilers and recap as the show declares its winner, next week in grand finale. Keep voting and keep watching "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) on NBC.
For more spoilers and recap "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers – ‘Coda’: Midseason Finale Is ‘Heartbreaking’ And ‘Gut-Wrenching’
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast