‘The Voice’ Season 6 (2014) Semifinals Spoilers, Recap: Top 3 Finalists Who Made it to Finals Revealed After SHOCKING Elimination in Live Shows
By jaskiran kaur | May 14, 2014 11:44 AM EST
"The Voice" Season 6 (2014) has reached its final stage. NBC's Emmy award winning reality singing competition show is just a week away from its grand finale. On Tuesday night, the show hosted its Semifinals round in Week 4 of Live Shows and revealed the names of top 3 finalists in the star studded gala event. Next week, these final three contestants will perform for the last time on the stage of "The Voice" to win the most coveted trophy and title. But before that, let's take a look at the recap of "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) Semifinals elimination episode. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
This article contains spoilers from "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) Semifinals Round-- Week 4 Live Shows, Elimination Episode. Read only if you want to learn more about it.
'The Voice' Season 6 (2014) Semifinals Round
On Monday night, top 5 contestants competed against each other in Week 4 of Live Shows to win viewers' votes to enter finals round. Each contestant sang two songs individually. The performance included a song of their choice and a song that was chosen by their respective coaches- Adam Levine, Blake Shelton, Usher, Shakira.
Based on these performances, American viewers voted for their favorite artists and the number of votes decided their fate.
On Monday night, "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) Semifinals round saw top 5 perform, which were as follows:
Team Blake: Jake Worthington performed "Good Ol Boys" and "Heaven." The latter figured in top 10 in iTunes Top 200 singles chart.
Team Shakira: Kristen Merlin performed "Gunpowder & Lead" and "Foolish Games." The latter figured in top 10 in iTunes Top 200 singles chart.
Team Usher: Josh Kaufman performed "All of Me" and "Love Runs Out." The former figured in top 10 in iTunes Top 200 singles chart.
Team Adam: Christina Grimmie performed "Some Nights" and "Hide and Seek."
Kat Perkins performed "Let it Go" and "Chandelier."
'The Voice' Season 6 (2014) Semifinals Round Week 4 Live Shows: Elimination Episode-Top 3 Finalists Revealed
Tuesday night's show started with the performance by band Rascal Flatts. They sang their latest single "Rewind."
After the celebrity performance, host Carson Daly announced the names of the artists who were saved. Scroll down to know who was saved and who was sent to the bottom three.
This was followed by the performance of 'The Voice' Season 5 runner-up Jacquie Lee from Team Christina. She sang her single "Broken Ones." She was followed by another runner-up, Will Champlin. He sang her single "Eye of the Pyramid."
After two entertaining celebrity performances, Carson Daly announced the name of the second finalist. The announcement left everyone shocked.
Previous season's winner, Tessanne Chin made a return to the 'The Voice' stage and sang her latest single "Everything Reminds Me of You."
Next performance was by one of the bottom three contestants. Kristen Merlin from Team Shakira sang "Blown Away" by Carrie Underwood.
She was followed by Kat Perkins from Team Adam. She sang "Good Girl" by Carrie Underwood.
The last performance of the day was by artist Christina Grimmie from Team Adam. She sang "Apologize" by One Republic.
'The Voice' Season 6 (2014) Semifinals- Week 4 Live Shows Results: Top 3 Finalists Revealed (Spoilers, Recap)
Three performances from Monday night figured in top 10 in iTunes 200 singles chart. Josh Kaufman and Jake Worthington were saved by public vote, leaving Christina Grimmie, Kat Perkins and Kristen Merlin in bottom three. The one who was saved by "Instant Save" is Christina Grimmie from Team Adam.
Top 3 Finalists include:
Team Adam: Christina Grimmie
Team Usher: Josh Kaufman
Team Blake: Jake Worthington
"The Voice" Season 6 (2014) is only a week away from its finals. At the moment, Team Blake, Team Adam and Team Usher are still in the competition with one artist each in their teams. Top 3 finalists will perform to win audiences' votes in the two-part finale, next week. So watch out for more spoilers and recap as the show declares its winner, next week in grand finale. Keep voting and keep watching "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) on NBC.
For more spoilers and recap "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Preview: Sam’s Fairy Tale Date, Belly Dancing Time, Who Exits
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Canadian IS Jihadist Who Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers