‘The Voice’ Season 6 (2014) Semifinals Spoilers, Recap: Top 3 Finalists Who Made it to Finals Revealed After SHOCKING Elimination in Live Shows
By jaskiran kaur | May 14, 2014 11:44 AM EST
"The Voice" Season 6 (2014) has reached its final stage. NBC's Emmy award winning reality singing competition show is just a week away from its grand finale. On Tuesday night, the show hosted its Semifinals round in Week 4 of Live Shows and revealed the names of top 3 finalists in the star studded gala event. Next week, these final three contestants will perform for the last time on the stage of "The Voice" to win the most coveted trophy and title. But before that, let's take a look at the recap of "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) Semifinals elimination episode. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
This article contains spoilers from "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) Semifinals Round-- Week 4 Live Shows, Elimination Episode. Read only if you want to learn more about it.
'The Voice' Season 6 (2014) Semifinals Round
On Monday night, top 5 contestants competed against each other in Week 4 of Live Shows to win viewers' votes to enter finals round. Each contestant sang two songs individually. The performance included a song of their choice and a song that was chosen by their respective coaches- Adam Levine, Blake Shelton, Usher, Shakira.
Based on these performances, American viewers voted for their favorite artists and the number of votes decided their fate.
On Monday night, "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) Semifinals round saw top 5 perform, which were as follows:
Team Blake: Jake Worthington performed "Good Ol Boys" and "Heaven." The latter figured in top 10 in iTunes Top 200 singles chart.
Team Shakira: Kristen Merlin performed "Gunpowder & Lead" and "Foolish Games." The latter figured in top 10 in iTunes Top 200 singles chart.
Team Usher: Josh Kaufman performed "All of Me" and "Love Runs Out." The former figured in top 10 in iTunes Top 200 singles chart.
Team Adam: Christina Grimmie performed "Some Nights" and "Hide and Seek."
Kat Perkins performed "Let it Go" and "Chandelier."
'The Voice' Season 6 (2014) Semifinals Round Week 4 Live Shows: Elimination Episode-Top 3 Finalists Revealed
Tuesday night's show started with the performance by band Rascal Flatts. They sang their latest single "Rewind."
After the celebrity performance, host Carson Daly announced the names of the artists who were saved. Scroll down to know who was saved and who was sent to the bottom three.
This was followed by the performance of 'The Voice' Season 5 runner-up Jacquie Lee from Team Christina. She sang her single "Broken Ones." She was followed by another runner-up, Will Champlin. He sang her single "Eye of the Pyramid."
After two entertaining celebrity performances, Carson Daly announced the name of the second finalist. The announcement left everyone shocked.
Previous season's winner, Tessanne Chin made a return to the 'The Voice' stage and sang her latest single "Everything Reminds Me of You."
Next performance was by one of the bottom three contestants. Kristen Merlin from Team Shakira sang "Blown Away" by Carrie Underwood.
She was followed by Kat Perkins from Team Adam. She sang "Good Girl" by Carrie Underwood.
The last performance of the day was by artist Christina Grimmie from Team Adam. She sang "Apologize" by One Republic.
'The Voice' Season 6 (2014) Semifinals- Week 4 Live Shows Results: Top 3 Finalists Revealed (Spoilers, Recap)
Three performances from Monday night figured in top 10 in iTunes 200 singles chart. Josh Kaufman and Jake Worthington were saved by public vote, leaving Christina Grimmie, Kat Perkins and Kristen Merlin in bottom three. The one who was saved by "Instant Save" is Christina Grimmie from Team Adam.
Top 3 Finalists include:
Team Adam: Christina Grimmie
Team Usher: Josh Kaufman
Team Blake: Jake Worthington
"The Voice" Season 6 (2014) is only a week away from its finals. At the moment, Team Blake, Team Adam and Team Usher are still in the competition with one artist each in their teams. Top 3 finalists will perform to win audiences' votes in the two-part finale, next week. So watch out for more spoilers and recap as the show declares its winner, next week in grand finale. Keep voting and keep watching "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) on NBC.
For more spoilers and recap "The Voice" Season 6 (2014) read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- ‘True Blood’: Identity Of Sookie’s Husband In Final Episode Thank You Revealed
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Spoilers: Juice Ratting Gemma Out To Jax, Unser Helping New Sheriff
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Spoilers: Cersei Lannister – Possible Deviation From The Books
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Confirmed as Apple Sets Sept 9 iWatch, 2 iPhones Intro - Report
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected