'Glee' Season 5 Finale Spoilers, Songs: Blaine's 'All Of Me' Solo, Heather Morris, Bad News for Kurt; Season 6 Premieres 2015 [Listen to Songs on YouTube]
By Arlene Paredes | May 14, 2014 5:10 AM EST
"Glee" Season 5, Episode 20, the season finale titled "The Untitled Rachel Berry Project," airs May 13 on FOX. Fans should get ready for Heather Morris, some bad news for Kurt, pressure-related issues, and an interpretation of John Legend's "All Of Me," courtesy of Blaine. The finale chapter, Season 6, is likely to premiere in 2015, according to a report.
Actress Lea Michele arrives as a guest at the 20th anniversary of ELLE Women in Hollywood event in Los Angeles October 21, 2013. The event, hosted by ELLE magazine, honors women who have had a profound impact on the film industry. REUTERS/Fred Prouser
Spoiler alert: This feature contains spoilers on Glee Season 5, Episode 20. Read at your own risk.
The engagement of Kurt (Chris Colfer) and Blaine (Darren Criss) kicked off the fifth season of Glee. (Follow this link for Blaine's proposal spiel.) Now, a Kurt and Blaine break-up in the Glee Season 5 finale is possible.
"[Glee Season 5 is] heading towards what's going to happen to [Kurt and Blaine]," Glee creator Ryan Murphy told TVLine.com, adding, "They pretty much have had trouble every episode." Murphy also said the "Sam and Mercedes relationship" will get more attention.
Brittany S. Pierce (Heather Morris) returns in Glee Season 5, Episode 20. The promo video shows the quirky character in bed with Blaine. Perhaps Brittany is one of the bad news between Kurt and Blaine. Shirley MacLaine also returns as June Dolloway.
Naya Rivera's Santana Lopez was written out of the Glee Season 5 finale, according to rumours. If this is true, it would be odd for fans to see only half of the Brittana ship in a very special episode.
Rachel Berry (Lea Michele), who is in the title of Glee Season 5, Episode 20, is expected to be the focal character of the episode. However, the couples' stories will be moving forward into some (possibly very big) changes.
Listen to Darren Criss' cover of John Legend's "All Of Me" here or play the clip below.
WATCH: 'Glee' Season 5, Episode 20 ('The Untitled Rachel Berry Project') | FOX on YouTube
LISTEN: 'All Of Me' by Blaine in 'Glee' Season 5 Finale
According to a Hypable report, Glee Season 6 "will not premiere until early 2015." If the Glee Season 5 finale has one or more cliffhangers, the gleeks will have to be extra patient.
More TV Guide and Spoiler Features
'Glee' Season 5, Episode 18 Spoilers, Songs: Naya Rivera Fired Over Lea Michele Feud? Rachel Berry Sings Avicii [Listen on YouTube]
'The Voice Australia' 2014 Review: Jess Berney vs Brittanie Shipway vs Elly Oh; More Four-Chair Contestants Revealed in Blind Auditions [Watch Videos]
'Arrow' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: Red Arrow, Suicide Squad, Black Canary, League of Assassins in Team Arrow vs Deathstroke; Plus Olicity Moments [Watch Promo Video]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- George Clooney Divorced Talia Balsam Years Before Getting Married to Amal Alamuddin: Know About Clooney's Ex Wife
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Samsung Aware Of Gap Issue On Galaxy Note 4, Mentions It As Important Manufacturing Feature In Note 4 User Manual
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money