Juan Pablo, Nikki Ferral Relationship Controversial Theories: 'The Bachelor' Couple Calls it Quits, Opposes Reports of Them 'Going Strong'
By Sonalee singh | May 13, 2014 7:39 PM EST
In not so shocking news, Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferral have reportedly called it quits. Buzz has it that Juan and Nikki had been faking their relationship for publicity and there is no concrete love between them. Apparently, the problems between the "The Bachelor" couple surfaced when they appeared for the taping at "Dancing With the Stars."
"At a recent Dancing with the Stars taping, both of them were being obvious about their disdain for one another. Apparently, they did not speak to each other nor did they touch each other, and they were generally acting like two people who couldn't stand each other, not two people who were supposedly in love and about to get married," reported Celebrity Laundry.
However, according to a report by E!, Nikki and Juan are happy with each other and are going strong
"They're together," the source says. "They're still not living in the same city, but they see each other when they can. Juan Pablo says they're both happy."
Moreover, Pablo is extremely hurt with the recent poster of Andi Dorfaman's "The Bachelorette." The poster shows Andi Dorfman with a rose and has caption which reads: "She's looking for the right Juan. One," with Galavis' name crossed out.
"He's embarrassed," a source told the Web site, adding, "He feels used. He doesn't like being the butt of a joke. He's feeling very misunderstood right now. He's still claiming he had no idea what he was getting into when he signed on to do The Bachelor. He really wants to clear up all the misconceptions about him."
Andi Dorfman walked out of "The Bachelor" after she felt that Juan Pablo is not the right person for her. Pablo has got a lot of negative publicity since his appearance on the ABC hit series.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Brad Pitt Still in Love with Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston, Staying with Angelina Jolie for Sake of Kids, Claims Brad's Psychic
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- Miranda Kerr Broke Her Silence: Not Pregnant With James Packard’s Baby [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- ‘True Blood’ Final Episode Thank You: Watch Sookie Ask Whether God Made Us All, Find Out Why 'True Blood' Is Ending [VIDEO]
- Kanye West's 2010 Album 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy' is Album of the Decade
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Kaley Cuoco Says ‘Season 8 Here We Come’ In Instagram Video, Sports Pixie Haircut
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped
- More Nexus 8/Nexus 9 Release Confirmed with More Leaks and Out of Stock Nexus 7 and 10
- James Foley: Release of Beheading Video by ISIS Meant to Attract More Recruits to Join the Cause – Intelligence
- 2015 Ford Mustang: Right-Hand Drive Pony Car To Be Available In Australia Next Year
- Google Works on Powering Up Chromebook Line to Kill Competitors, Nvidia Joins with Acer for New Killer Laptop