TFIOS Teaser: Amsterdam on Gus' and Hazel Grace's Instagram Updates [Watch 'Insta' Trailer]
By Jenille Cristy Maido | May 13, 2014 6:01 PM EST
Excitement is brewing for the upcoming "The Fault in our Stars" (TFiOS) movie starring Shailene Woodley and Ansel Elgort. In a new Youtube video uploaded by the 20th Century Fox, a series of Instagram photos shot by TFiOS fictional characters Hazel and Gus in their Amsterdam trip is gaining popularity and adding up on the fans' anticipation of the film to reach cinemas in June.
Actress Shailene Woodley and actor Ansel Elgort arrive at the 2014 MTV Movie Awards in Los Angeles, California April 13, 2014.
The short Youtube video is composed of Instagram posts using the fictional accounts of Hazel Grace Lancaster (@hazelwearschucks) and Augustus Waters (@gusmayhem). It features the song "Let Me In" by Grouplove and showcasing the couples moments in Amsterdam in their quest to meet Peter Van Houten, the mysterious author of the novel "An Imperial Affliction" that played a big role in both characters story.
Interestingly, the photos on the mock accounts are real, giving the audiences a feel that both characters truly exist in real life. In one of Gus' photo post with a caption "love her," he is seen holding Hazel in his arms (See the Instagram Photo Here). Moreover, the Instagram accounts are also receiving plenty of following, with more than 30,000 as of this writing.
The "The Fault in Our Stars" (TFiOS) movie is based on the novel of John Green of the same title. It is a romantic comedy and drama film directed by Josh Boone starring Shailene Woodley, Ansel Elgort, and Nat Wolff for the lead cast. The unconventional love story of Hazel and Gus who are both cancer patients is the main catch of the movie, and it is expected to be a hit upon release.
Shailene Woodley is the new darling of Hollywood and has been a talk of the town after the success of her recent dystopian film "Divergent" where she is paired with rumoured boyfriend Theo James. Ansel Elgort, on the other hand, plays her brother in the movie, making their tandem in TFiOS one of the most awaited as it stirred fans interest on whether they will share a great onscreen chemistry.
"The Fault in Our Stars" is scheduled to release in the U.S. theatres in June 6, 2014. The Australian viewers will be able to catch the film a day earlier on June 5.
"The Fault in Our Stars" Gus' and Hazel Grace's Amsterdam Trip [Watch Video]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best