Shailene Woodley Happy about Small Breast Size after Weight Loss: 'No bra no problem' [SEE PHOTOS]
May 13, 2014 5:14 PM EST
Shailene Woodley Happy About Small Breast Size After Weight Loss: 'No bra no problem' [SEE PHOTOS]
"The Secret Life Of The American Teenager" actress Shailene Woodley has revealed that her breast size decreased a lot after losing weight and she could not be happier ever since. In a latest interview with the magazine In Style, the 22-year-old revealed that she does not need to wear any bra now and feels more like a woman.
"I feel like I'm a woman. My boobs shrank. No one tells you that when you lose weight. No bra, no problem," Woodley revealed about slimming down to the magazine, Daily Mail reports. The actress looks gorgeous on the cover of the magazine where she wears a floral Dolce & Gabbana dress and sits pretty looking at the camera. Check out the picture below from Twitter.
— OCEANUP (@OCEANUP) May 10, 2014
The actress plays the part of a cancer stricken patient Hazel in upcoming movie "The Fault in our Stars," which required her to lose weight and chop off her long hair. But does not regret it at all. She donated her brunette tresses to the non profit organization Children With Hair Loss.
The actress revealed to the magazine that doing the role changed her perspective of life where she does not follow any rules and she might end up falling in love with an Aussie actor!
"I have zero expectations and zero rules. I'm open. I can't see it being another actor, except that they understand this lifestyle. 'Hey, I could fall in love with an Aussie and move to Australia. Who knows!," the actress revealed. Woodley is rumoured to be dating Theo James, her co-star from the movie "Divergent."
However, Woodley has some real good insights to share about her self-confidence and said she did lack it some time ago. "I realize I was good at being outwardly positive because that's how I am by nature. But internally? I was so mean to myself," Woodley revealed.
"Realizing I need to make a shift was a big moment for me. F*** you, insecurity. F*** you, lack of confidence!," she added, according to the Web site.
In the interview, the actress also lashed out at critics who say that today's generation is irresponsible. Shailene believes that her generation of people is actually "on top of things."
"Maybe I feel this way because I surround myself with like-minded people. Doing the right thing always makes you feel good. And it's contagious, the actress added. "The Fault In Our Stars" will hit the theatres on June 6. Meanwhile, check out some of the pictures of the gorgeous actress in the slideshow above.
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 6 Spoilers: Abby Sciuto Talks Of Cote de Pablo's Character, 'I Loved Ziva But She Left Us' (Review)
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight