Shailene Woodley Happy about Small Breast Size after Weight Loss: 'No bra no problem' [SEE PHOTOS]
May 13, 2014 5:14 PM EST
Shailene Woodley Happy About Small Breast Size After Weight Loss: 'No bra no problem' [SEE PHOTOS]
"The Secret Life Of The American Teenager" actress Shailene Woodley has revealed that her breast size decreased a lot after losing weight and she could not be happier ever since. In a latest interview with the magazine In Style, the 22-year-old revealed that she does not need to wear any bra now and feels more like a woman.
"I feel like I'm a woman. My boobs shrank. No one tells you that when you lose weight. No bra, no problem," Woodley revealed about slimming down to the magazine, Daily Mail reports. The actress looks gorgeous on the cover of the magazine where she wears a floral Dolce & Gabbana dress and sits pretty looking at the camera. Check out the picture below from Twitter.
— OCEANUP (@OCEANUP) May 10, 2014
The actress plays the part of a cancer stricken patient Hazel in upcoming movie "The Fault in our Stars," which required her to lose weight and chop off her long hair. But does not regret it at all. She donated her brunette tresses to the non profit organization Children With Hair Loss.
The actress revealed to the magazine that doing the role changed her perspective of life where she does not follow any rules and she might end up falling in love with an Aussie actor!
"I have zero expectations and zero rules. I'm open. I can't see it being another actor, except that they understand this lifestyle. 'Hey, I could fall in love with an Aussie and move to Australia. Who knows!," the actress revealed. Woodley is rumoured to be dating Theo James, her co-star from the movie "Divergent."
However, Woodley has some real good insights to share about her self-confidence and said she did lack it some time ago. "I realize I was good at being outwardly positive because that's how I am by nature. But internally? I was so mean to myself," Woodley revealed.
"Realizing I need to make a shift was a big moment for me. F*** you, insecurity. F*** you, lack of confidence!," she added, according to the Web site.
In the interview, the actress also lashed out at critics who say that today's generation is irresponsible. Shailene believes that her generation of people is actually "on top of things."
"Maybe I feel this way because I surround myself with like-minded people. Doing the right thing always makes you feel good. And it's contagious, the actress added. "The Fault In Our Stars" will hit the theatres on June 6. Meanwhile, check out some of the pictures of the gorgeous actress in the slideshow above.
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Kanye West Abandons Kim Kardashian after 58 Days of Marriage – Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Things to Know About ‘Surprising, Explosive Ending’ of Andi Dorfman’s Season
- The Big Bang Theory Season 8 Spoilers: Kaley Cuoco’s Penny to Jump into a New Career, Trouble in Relationship
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- Apple's iPhone 6 vs. Xiaomi Mi 4: Specifications, Features and Prices
- iPhone 6 Release Date in September 26 with Price Details and More Killer Features
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- 4.7-Inch iPhone 6 Release Date is Sept 26 after iOS 8 GM Public Debut on Sept 17 – Reports
- Ideological Support Swells for Scottish Independence