Shailene Woodley Happy about Small Breast Size after Weight Loss: 'No bra no problem' [SEE PHOTOS]
May 13, 2014 5:14 PM EST
Shailene Woodley Happy About Small Breast Size After Weight Loss: 'No bra no problem' [SEE PHOTOS]
"The Secret Life Of The American Teenager" actress Shailene Woodley has revealed that her breast size decreased a lot after losing weight and she could not be happier ever since. In a latest interview with the magazine In Style, the 22-year-old revealed that she does not need to wear any bra now and feels more like a woman.
"I feel like I'm a woman. My boobs shrank. No one tells you that when you lose weight. No bra, no problem," Woodley revealed about slimming down to the magazine, Daily Mail reports. The actress looks gorgeous on the cover of the magazine where she wears a floral Dolce & Gabbana dress and sits pretty looking at the camera. Check out the picture below from Twitter.
— OCEANUP (@OCEANUP) May 10, 2014
The actress plays the part of a cancer stricken patient Hazel in upcoming movie "The Fault in our Stars," which required her to lose weight and chop off her long hair. But does not regret it at all. She donated her brunette tresses to the non profit organization Children With Hair Loss.
The actress revealed to the magazine that doing the role changed her perspective of life where she does not follow any rules and she might end up falling in love with an Aussie actor!
"I have zero expectations and zero rules. I'm open. I can't see it being another actor, except that they understand this lifestyle. 'Hey, I could fall in love with an Aussie and move to Australia. Who knows!," the actress revealed. Woodley is rumoured to be dating Theo James, her co-star from the movie "Divergent."
However, Woodley has some real good insights to share about her self-confidence and said she did lack it some time ago. "I realize I was good at being outwardly positive because that's how I am by nature. But internally? I was so mean to myself," Woodley revealed.
"Realizing I need to make a shift was a big moment for me. F*** you, insecurity. F*** you, lack of confidence!," she added, according to the Web site.
In the interview, the actress also lashed out at critics who say that today's generation is irresponsible. Shailene believes that her generation of people is actually "on top of things."
"Maybe I feel this way because I surround myself with like-minded people. Doing the right thing always makes you feel good. And it's contagious, the actress added. "The Fault In Our Stars" will hit the theatres on June 6. Meanwhile, check out some of the pictures of the gorgeous actress in the slideshow above.
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- 'The Mentalist' Season 7, Episode 1 Spoilers: The Ending Begins For Patrick Jane And Teresa Lisbon (Synopsis)
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports