Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 vs. Nokia Lumia 720 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
By Sachin Trivedi | May 13, 2014 4:24 PM EST
For readers who are considering buying the Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 or the Nokia Lumia 720, here is a specs and price comparison between the two devices in Australia. The comparison could help readers make an informed decision.
Display and Design
The Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 comes with a 5.25 inch TFT capacitive touch screen, rendering 720 x 1280 pixels resolution. The Nokia Lumia 720 comes with a 4.3 inch IPS LCD capacitive touch screen, rendering 480 x 800 pixels resolution.
The Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 comes with 146.8 x 75.3 x 8.9 mm dimensions and weighs 163 grams. The Nokia Lumia 720 comes with 127.9 x 67.5 x 9 mm dimensions and weighs 128 grams.
Hardware and Operating System
The Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 is equipped with a 1.2 GHz quad core cortex A7 processor and Qualcomm MSM8226 Snapdragon 400 chipset. It comes with 8 GB of internal memory, which can be expanded by up to 64 GB using a Micro SD card.
The Nokia Lumia 720 is equipped with a 1 GHz dual core processor and Qualcomm MSM8227 chipset. It comes with 8 GB of internal memory, which can be expanded by up to 64 GB using a Micro SD card.
The Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 runs on the Android Jelly Bean operating system and has 1.5 GB of RAM. The Nokia Lumia 720 runs on the Microsoft Windows Phone 8 operating system, which can be upgraded to the WP8 Black version. The device has 512 MB of RAM.
The Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 sports an 8 MP primary camera with autofocus and LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 1.9 MP. The Nokia Lumia 720 sports a 6.1 MP primary camera with Carl Zeiss optics, autofocus and LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 1.3 MP.
The Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 comes with a Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 17 hours on 3G. The Nokia Lumia 720 comes with a non-removable Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 13 hours and 20 minutes on 3G.
Price in Australia
The Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 Duos is priced at around AU $349.95 and the Nokia Lumia 720 is priced at around AU $269.95 in Australia.
Nokia X vs. Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family