'Vampire Diaries' Stars Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder Reportedly Back Together, Keeping Relationship Off Public's Radar
By Annie Dee | May 13, 2014 4:21 PM EST
According to Celebrity Dirty Laundry, "Vampire Diaries" Stars Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder are back together. This time however, they want to keep their relationship out of the public's eye for fear that the public and media will destroy their reconciliation by minding their relationship too much.
Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder accept the award for favorite on-screen chemistry for their show "The Vampire Diaries" at the 2014 People's Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California January 8, 2014.
The celebrity news site claimed that even though they split up amicably last year, their chemistry has not vanished and for the past months, they have been giving in to the temptation that is each other little by little. Their reconciliation is in a quite precarious position because after their publicized breakup last year, their respective rebound relationships were very publicized as well. Nina went out with Derek Hough and hooked up with Liam Hemsworth. Ian has reportedly flirted with Molly Swenson.
However, all their relationships after their breakup did not work out. Celebrity Dirty Laundry reported that Nina agreed to give Ian one more chance. As long as Ian does not screw it up, their relationship may have a chance of lasting
This is why, according to the gossip site, the couple prefers to stay quiet about their reconciliation. It can also be remembered that one of the main reasons why they broke up in the first place is the intense media attention their relationship received. Both of them hated the intense spotlight on their relationship so they decided to cool off so they can live their private lives better.
Even if they rather keep it private, the couple is not depriving their fans of the pleasure to see them being sweet to each other. According to Celebrity Dirty Laundry, they are flirting a lot more than they used to in public. They do not try to avoid each other publicly too. What they would not do however, is to engage in interviews regarding their relationship, or shout out their love on rooftops. For now, they would rather focus their time and energy on their work and on each other, mending what needs to be repaired, especially the damages that resulted from their first breakup. Ian might propose to Nina soon, and this might be the time when they'll go very public with their relationship.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Episode 11 On Hold, Return Date, Title And Synopsis Of New Episode
- ‘The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies’ New Images Of Bard And Smaug In Battle
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers – ‘Coda’: Midseason Finale Is ‘Heartbreaking’ And ‘Gut-Wrenching’
- 'Arrow' Season 3 Updates: Oliver Queen And Team Go To Barry Allen's Central City (Spoilers)
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Spoilers: Ramsay Bolton
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- Australian and Other Select Earth Locations Hold Proofs Life Once Existed On Mars – Report
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Will Shatter Records with 64-Bit Snapdragon, 21MP Camera and Bendable Design
- Lowe's Black Friday 2014 Deals Include Up To 40% Off On Select Major Appliances, Plus Free Shipping For Orders Of $19 Or More
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Best Buy,Target And Amazon Offer Huge Discounts On Tablets Like iPad Air 2, Shield Tablet, Surface Pro 3 And More
- Canada Jetlines Files For C$50 Million Airline IPO