'Vampire Diaries' Stars Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder Reportedly Back Together, Keeping Relationship Off Public's Radar
By Annie Dee | May 13, 2014 4:21 PM EST
According to Celebrity Dirty Laundry, "Vampire Diaries" Stars Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder are back together. This time however, they want to keep their relationship out of the public's eye for fear that the public and media will destroy their reconciliation by minding their relationship too much.
Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder accept the award for favorite on-screen chemistry for their show "The Vampire Diaries" at the 2014 People's Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California January 8, 2014.
The celebrity news site claimed that even though they split up amicably last year, their chemistry has not vanished and for the past months, they have been giving in to the temptation that is each other little by little. Their reconciliation is in a quite precarious position because after their publicized breakup last year, their respective rebound relationships were very publicized as well. Nina went out with Derek Hough and hooked up with Liam Hemsworth. Ian has reportedly flirted with Molly Swenson.
However, all their relationships after their breakup did not work out. Celebrity Dirty Laundry reported that Nina agreed to give Ian one more chance. As long as Ian does not screw it up, their relationship may have a chance of lasting
This is why, according to the gossip site, the couple prefers to stay quiet about their reconciliation. It can also be remembered that one of the main reasons why they broke up in the first place is the intense media attention their relationship received. Both of them hated the intense spotlight on their relationship so they decided to cool off so they can live their private lives better.
Even if they rather keep it private, the couple is not depriving their fans of the pleasure to see them being sweet to each other. According to Celebrity Dirty Laundry, they are flirting a lot more than they used to in public. They do not try to avoid each other publicly too. What they would not do however, is to engage in interviews regarding their relationship, or shout out their love on rooftops. For now, they would rather focus their time and energy on their work and on each other, mending what needs to be repaired, especially the damages that resulted from their first breakup. Ian might propose to Nina soon, and this might be the time when they'll go very public with their relationship.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Kanye West Abandons Kim Kardashian after 58 Days of Marriage – Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales