'Vampire Diaries' Stars Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder Reportedly Back Together, Keeping Relationship Off Public's Radar
By Annie Dee | May 13, 2014 4:21 PM EST
According to Celebrity Dirty Laundry, "Vampire Diaries" Stars Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder are back together. This time however, they want to keep their relationship out of the public's eye for fear that the public and media will destroy their reconciliation by minding their relationship too much.
Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder accept the award for favorite on-screen chemistry for their show "The Vampire Diaries" at the 2014 People's Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California January 8, 2014.
The celebrity news site claimed that even though they split up amicably last year, their chemistry has not vanished and for the past months, they have been giving in to the temptation that is each other little by little. Their reconciliation is in a quite precarious position because after their publicized breakup last year, their respective rebound relationships were very publicized as well. Nina went out with Derek Hough and hooked up with Liam Hemsworth. Ian has reportedly flirted with Molly Swenson.
However, all their relationships after their breakup did not work out. Celebrity Dirty Laundry reported that Nina agreed to give Ian one more chance. As long as Ian does not screw it up, their relationship may have a chance of lasting
This is why, according to the gossip site, the couple prefers to stay quiet about their reconciliation. It can also be remembered that one of the main reasons why they broke up in the first place is the intense media attention their relationship received. Both of them hated the intense spotlight on their relationship so they decided to cool off so they can live their private lives better.
Even if they rather keep it private, the couple is not depriving their fans of the pleasure to see them being sweet to each other. According to Celebrity Dirty Laundry, they are flirting a lot more than they used to in public. They do not try to avoid each other publicly too. What they would not do however, is to engage in interviews regarding their relationship, or shout out their love on rooftops. For now, they would rather focus their time and energy on their work and on each other, mending what needs to be repaired, especially the damages that resulted from their first breakup. Ian might propose to Nina soon, and this might be the time when they'll go very public with their relationship.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘The Leftovers’: Episode 10 On Hold, Renewed For Season 2, Season 1 Finale Synopsis And Preview [VIDEO]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans