iPhone 6 Features 'Huge' New Design: 'Taller And Slimmer'
By Naveena Joy | May 13, 2014 4:16 PM EST
Apple is always in the list of the tech bloggers. According to recent reports, Apple will unveil iPhone 6's new design which could be taller, slimmer and wider.
Apple's new iPhone 5S is displayed at an Apple shop in Tokyo's Ginza shopping district in this September 20, 2013 file photo. As the smartphone action shifts to the mass market, leaders Samsung Electronics Co Ltd and Apple Inc are under pressure to make their high-end phones more affordable to revive sales. And that may spell trouble for already-softening margins. To match Analysis SAMSUNG-ELEC/SMARTPHONES.
iPhone 6 is expected to release in September but now it is set to be released in August. It will be flaunting a 4.7-inch display screen and 11.4 percent taller and 14.3 percent wider than iPhone 5s. This further indicates iPhone will be 7 mm thin as compared to reports suggesting it will be 6.1 mm thin.
According to Reuters and the Taiwan based Economic Daily News, in September, iPhone 6 will be selling a 5.5-inch or 5.6-inch model. The media pointed out the phone component maker Hon Hai Precision Industry Co. Ltd and smartphone camera lens maker Largan Precision Co. Ltd. may produce 80 million iPhone 6 handsets this year.
A huge collection of iPhone 6 photos have been published by a French blog, Nowhereelse.fr, showing iPhone 6's comparison with the current generation smartphone, iPhone 5s. It may also reveal several other details as compared to earlier reports.
Past reports also cited iPhone 6 will feature a larger 4.7-inch display, an upgraded processor, NFC and new thinner design. But all the details will yet to be confirmed once Apple launches its iPhone 6.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
Join the Conversation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge and Note 4 Designer Secrets: Behind The Materials, Edge Screen And S Pen
- Sony Xperia Z3, Z1, Z1 Compact And Z Ultra Latest Firmware 23.0.A.2.108 And 14.4.A.0.155 Certified
- Android 5.0 Lollipop For Sony Xperia Z Devices Arriving By 2015; Z Ultra GPE Update Confirmed In 2014
- 'The Sims 4' Mac Version: Bugs, Missing Elements Players Must Be Prepared Of
- 'Destiny' vs. 'Titanfall': New Legendary Gears Spotted And Update 8 Features Detailed
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories