‘Game of Thrones’ Season 4, Episode 7 Spoilers: ‘Mockingbird,’ The Aftermath of Tyrion’s Trial
By Riza Ornos | May 13, 2014 3:01 PM EST
After Tyrion's trial in HBO's season 4 "The Laws of God and Men," "Game of Thrones" will return this Sunday with another thrilling episode entitled "Mockingbird." Known as the aftermath of the trial, GOT season 4, episode 7 will feature Tyrion played by Emmy-award winner Peter Dinklage as he tries to deal with his father and finds a new alliance.
"Mockingbird" will also feature Sansa and Littlefinger, Arya and the Hound, Dany and Daario, and the Mountain will make his first season 4 appearance. In this episode, the drama between Arya and the Mountain continues to unfold, while Lysa will accuse Sansa for lying and holds her over the Moon Door.
"Mockingbird's" official synopsis reads, "Tyrion is going to enlist an unlikely ally. Daario (Michiel Huisman) will entreat Dany to allow him to do what he does best. Jon's warnings about the Wall's vulnerability are going to fall on deaf ears. Brienne (Gwendoline Christie) is going to follow a new lead on the road with Pod (Daniel Portman).
The name "Mockingbird" is connected to Peter Baelish's crest, so fans of the epic show will expect more scenes from the Eyrie with Littlefinger and Sansa Stark. This is the month's last episode before the show will take a break on Memorial Day Weekend.
Bryan Cogman, "Game of Thrones" episode's writer recently revealed on Entertainment Weekly on what to expect on next weekend's episode. "I would just say it's the aftermath of what you've just seen. Tywin's plans, for once, were foiled, and now Tyrion has to deal with this rather rash decision he made," Cogman revealed.
"You're going to see how that plays out. Also, expect the appearance of characters who you did not see this episode. That's something we're trying to do more this year too - less cutting back and forth to a lot of places. Do more quality vs. quantity," he added.
Cogman also disclosed that episode 7 is going to be intense and the game for the Iron Throne is more ruthless than ever. "There's no going back now for a lot of these characters. The rest of the season is based on the last third of A Storm of Swords (book three in A Song of Ice and Fire) so it's one big climax," he concluded.
Watch "Game of Thrones" season 4, episode 7 spoilers here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Young and the Restless July 28- August 1 Spoilers, Cast News: Updates on Devon, Hilary, Chelsea, Billy, Jack, Phyllis Plus Criminal Minds Actor Returns
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]