‘Game of Thrones’ Season 4, Episode 7 Spoilers: ‘Mockingbird,’ The Aftermath of Tyrion’s Trial
By Riza Ornos | May 13, 2014 3:01 PM EST
After Tyrion's trial in HBO's season 4 "The Laws of God and Men," "Game of Thrones" will return this Sunday with another thrilling episode entitled "Mockingbird." Known as the aftermath of the trial, GOT season 4, episode 7 will feature Tyrion played by Emmy-award winner Peter Dinklage as he tries to deal with his father and finds a new alliance.
"Mockingbird" will also feature Sansa and Littlefinger, Arya and the Hound, Dany and Daario, and the Mountain will make his first season 4 appearance. In this episode, the drama between Arya and the Mountain continues to unfold, while Lysa will accuse Sansa for lying and holds her over the Moon Door.
"Mockingbird's" official synopsis reads, "Tyrion is going to enlist an unlikely ally. Daario (Michiel Huisman) will entreat Dany to allow him to do what he does best. Jon's warnings about the Wall's vulnerability are going to fall on deaf ears. Brienne (Gwendoline Christie) is going to follow a new lead on the road with Pod (Daniel Portman).
The name "Mockingbird" is connected to Peter Baelish's crest, so fans of the epic show will expect more scenes from the Eyrie with Littlefinger and Sansa Stark. This is the month's last episode before the show will take a break on Memorial Day Weekend.
Bryan Cogman, "Game of Thrones" episode's writer recently revealed on Entertainment Weekly on what to expect on next weekend's episode. "I would just say it's the aftermath of what you've just seen. Tywin's plans, for once, were foiled, and now Tyrion has to deal with this rather rash decision he made," Cogman revealed.
"You're going to see how that plays out. Also, expect the appearance of characters who you did not see this episode. That's something we're trying to do more this year too - less cutting back and forth to a lot of places. Do more quality vs. quantity," he added.
Cogman also disclosed that episode 7 is going to be intense and the game for the Iron Throne is more ruthless than ever. "There's no going back now for a lot of these characters. The rest of the season is based on the last third of A Storm of Swords (book three in A Song of Ice and Fire) so it's one big climax," he concluded.
Watch "Game of Thrones" season 4, episode 7 spoilers here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Celebrities Who Were Victims of Rape: Psychological and Physical Effects of Rape
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
- Men’s Tennis’ Grand Slam Winners Of 2014 – Wawrinka, Nadal, Djokovic, and Cilic
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- Paul Walker's Daughter Paid Heart Touching Tribute To Her Father On His Birthday
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Android Lion vs Apple iOS 8: Why Make the Big Switch
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. OnePlus One – Can The Underdog Trump The Monster?
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date
- Australia's Imam Council Rebuffs Abbott Decision To Send Troops; Wants 'Islamic' Dropped From ISIS
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown