‘Game of Thrones’ Season 4, Episode 7 Spoilers: ‘Mockingbird,’ The Aftermath of Tyrion’s Trial
By Riza Ornos | May 13, 2014 3:01 PM EST
After Tyrion's trial in HBO's season 4 "The Laws of God and Men," "Game of Thrones" will return this Sunday with another thrilling episode entitled "Mockingbird." Known as the aftermath of the trial, GOT season 4, episode 7 will feature Tyrion played by Emmy-award winner Peter Dinklage as he tries to deal with his father and finds a new alliance.
"Mockingbird" will also feature Sansa and Littlefinger, Arya and the Hound, Dany and Daario, and the Mountain will make his first season 4 appearance. In this episode, the drama between Arya and the Mountain continues to unfold, while Lysa will accuse Sansa for lying and holds her over the Moon Door.
"Mockingbird's" official synopsis reads, "Tyrion is going to enlist an unlikely ally. Daario (Michiel Huisman) will entreat Dany to allow him to do what he does best. Jon's warnings about the Wall's vulnerability are going to fall on deaf ears. Brienne (Gwendoline Christie) is going to follow a new lead on the road with Pod (Daniel Portman).
The name "Mockingbird" is connected to Peter Baelish's crest, so fans of the epic show will expect more scenes from the Eyrie with Littlefinger and Sansa Stark. This is the month's last episode before the show will take a break on Memorial Day Weekend.
Bryan Cogman, "Game of Thrones" episode's writer recently revealed on Entertainment Weekly on what to expect on next weekend's episode. "I would just say it's the aftermath of what you've just seen. Tywin's plans, for once, were foiled, and now Tyrion has to deal with this rather rash decision he made," Cogman revealed.
"You're going to see how that plays out. Also, expect the appearance of characters who you did not see this episode. That's something we're trying to do more this year too - less cutting back and forth to a lot of places. Do more quality vs. quantity," he added.
Cogman also disclosed that episode 7 is going to be intense and the game for the Iron Throne is more ruthless than ever. "There's no going back now for a lot of these characters. The rest of the season is based on the last third of A Storm of Swords (book three in A Song of Ice and Fire) so it's one big climax," he concluded.
Watch "Game of Thrones" season 4, episode 7 spoilers here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report