‘Game of Thrones’ Season 4, Episode 7 Spoilers: ‘Mockingbird,’ The Aftermath of Tyrion’s Trial
By Riza Ornos | May 13, 2014 3:01 PM EST
After Tyrion's trial in HBO's season 4 "The Laws of God and Men," "Game of Thrones" will return this Sunday with another thrilling episode entitled "Mockingbird." Known as the aftermath of the trial, GOT season 4, episode 7 will feature Tyrion played by Emmy-award winner Peter Dinklage as he tries to deal with his father and finds a new alliance.
"Mockingbird" will also feature Sansa and Littlefinger, Arya and the Hound, Dany and Daario, and the Mountain will make his first season 4 appearance. In this episode, the drama between Arya and the Mountain continues to unfold, while Lysa will accuse Sansa for lying and holds her over the Moon Door.
"Mockingbird's" official synopsis reads, "Tyrion is going to enlist an unlikely ally. Daario (Michiel Huisman) will entreat Dany to allow him to do what he does best. Jon's warnings about the Wall's vulnerability are going to fall on deaf ears. Brienne (Gwendoline Christie) is going to follow a new lead on the road with Pod (Daniel Portman).
The name "Mockingbird" is connected to Peter Baelish's crest, so fans of the epic show will expect more scenes from the Eyrie with Littlefinger and Sansa Stark. This is the month's last episode before the show will take a break on Memorial Day Weekend.
Bryan Cogman, "Game of Thrones" episode's writer recently revealed on Entertainment Weekly on what to expect on next weekend's episode. "I would just say it's the aftermath of what you've just seen. Tywin's plans, for once, were foiled, and now Tyrion has to deal with this rather rash decision he made," Cogman revealed.
"You're going to see how that plays out. Also, expect the appearance of characters who you did not see this episode. That's something we're trying to do more this year too - less cutting back and forth to a lot of places. Do more quality vs. quantity," he added.
Cogman also disclosed that episode 7 is going to be intense and the game for the Iron Throne is more ruthless than ever. "There's no going back now for a lot of these characters. The rest of the season is based on the last third of A Storm of Swords (book three in A Song of Ice and Fire) so it's one big climax," he concluded.
Watch "Game of Thrones" season 4, episode 7 spoilers here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Kris Jenner Shocks Boyfriend Corey Gamble In The Bedroom With Her Tricks And Fabulous Sex Life
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft