Victoria Beckham Reveals New Fashion Collection on Instagram
By Christine Jane Caparras | May 13, 2014 2:12 PM EST
Victoria Beckham is reportedly a favourite to design the costumes for the film version of EL James's best-selling erotic novel Fifty Shades of Grey.
The former spice girl and most popular football WAG posted a photo of the handbags and sunglasses she designed:
— Victoria Beckham (@victoriabeckham) May 12, 2014
For the past six years, Victoria has been navigating her way through the fashion industry while shuffling her life between London, L.A. and all the other places her husband's career may take him. Prior to L.A., the Beckhams also lived in Madrid where David played football for Real Madrid Football Club and it was also where their third son, Cruz was born.
This week, Victoria is in Singapore for the formal launch of her collection and a meet and greet at the On Pedder store in Scotts Square Singapore. The Instagram photos show an exclusive line of products for On Pedder, including four handbags and clutches in soft-pink as well as three sets of sunglasses with limited-edition coloured lenses.
Victoria also revealed her Spring/Summer 2014 and Pre-Fall 2014 collections for her ready-to-wear and ICON line a few days ago at the ArtScience Museum in Singapore.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]