‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ Star Rita Ora Reveals Inspiration for New Single ‘I Will Never Let You Down’
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | May 13, 2014 12:47 PM EST
In a red outfit and with a golden crown on her head, "Fifty Shades of Grey" star Rita Ora reportedly walks out of Firehouse Hotel in London on Sunday, May 11, looking "hot" in celebration of the release of her new single "I Will Never Let You Down."
Singer Rita Ora arrives at the Elle Style Awards in London February 18, 2014.
‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ Star Rita Ora Goes ‘Live from MTV;’ Iggy Azalea Predicts Songstress Will be a ‘Superstar’
‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ Big Reveals: Rita Ora Admits Calvin Harris is Worried Songstress Might Appear Naked in the Movie
The 23-year-old British songstress recently released her new single, which according to a Daily Mail report the Fifty Shades actress is hoping will make a debut at no. 1. Fortunately, the "I Will Never Let You Down" single reportedly hit number one on the Vodafone Big Top 40 on May 11.
And to celebrate the big success of her new single, Rita Ora took to Instagram to share a photo of her with "1" written on her back.
According to Capital FM, Ora revealed that she and DJ boyfriend Calvin Harris have written and recorded together four songs for her new album, and new reports reveal that Calvin Harris may have particularly inspired Ora to write her "I Will Never Let You Down" single.
Mirror.co.uk confirmed that Ora has revealed her new single, which apparently insists that the Fifty Shades star can make long distance relationship work, is about her DJ boyfriend, even though the British songstress didn't particularly mention a name.
"Someone came into my life that really helped me for the better, made me see things differently," Ora opened up to Mirror.
"Y'know I opened my eyes to reality almost. It changed everything, from how I would wake up in the morning and brush my teeth before that person wakes up, I would do girly things I never did before. I am normally the manly-ish girl on the planet," the Fifty Shades star added.
Ora also revealed that she doesn't know if there's anyone out there who has been in a long distance relationship but what she does know is that "they are pretty tough."
"But if you want to make something work, you gotta make it work. So that is what the song is about for me personally," Ora said. Apparently, Calvin Harris, indeed, inspired her to write the song.
In other news, Rita Ora is appearing as Mia Grey in the movie adaptation of E.L. James novel Fifty Shades of Grey, which hits theatres in February 2015.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 24-26, 2014: The Forresters, Logans And Spencers Will Celebrate Thanksgiving Day At The Forrester Mansion
- 'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Spoilers: Promo Video And Synopsis For Episode 9 Titled ‘I Alone’ Tease Continuation Of Mission To Bring Bonnie Back [WATCH]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies
- Travel Alert: Frequent Flyer Tie-Up Between Virgin Australia, South African Airways Enhanced