Angelina Jolie’s White Face Powder: Major Makeup Blunder at Brad Pitt’s Film Premiere [PHOTOS]
By Anne Lu | May 13, 2014 12:45 PM EST
Angelina Jolie usually looks perfect in photos, but on Monday night, the “Maleficent” star appeared less than so in photos. Accompanying her beau Brad Pitt in his “Normal Heart” film premiere, the A-lister had a makeup malfunction, which left her face with patches of visible white powder.
Actress Angelina Jolie attends the premiere of \"The Normal Heart\" in New York May 12, 2014. REUTERS/Andrew Kelly
The parents of six were their usual loved-up selves in the film’s premiere night in New York City. However, while Brad and Angelina still appear perfect together, on camera, Angelina’s makeup seemed a little off.
There were patches of white powder noticeable on her face and some parts of body where skin was exposed, which meant that her makeup concealer wasn’t blended completely or her loose powder was used liberally.
Click on the photos to see Angie’s major cosmetic blunder.
It wasn’t as if Brad could have warned her that her makeup seemed off, though. Cosmetics faux pas such as Angie’s are only visible on photos taken with flash cameras. The culprit may be the type of makeup used or how it was applied.
As “House” actress Olivia had said to Tatler magazine, “Concealer is easy to get wrong. Everything seems normal in daylight, but under a camera flash it turns white and you look like a raccoon.
Makeup artist and YouTube vlogger Wayne Goss explains how the stars might have gotten the mysterious powder on their face in a video tutorial.
Angelina joins an expanding list of actors who have suffered makeup malfunction on camera. Nicole Kidman, Eva Longoria, Taraji P Henson, and Uma Thurman are just a few of stars who were spotted with unintentional patches of cosmetic white powder on their face.
Despite her makeup booboo, Angelina still looked stunning in her strapless black dress as she supported her fiancé. Brad was just as gorgeous as his partner in his navy blue blazer and black shirt.
Brad’s “Normal Heart” is based on the 1985 play of the same name by Larry Kramer. It stars Mark Ruffalo, Matt Bomer, Taylor Kitsch, Jim Parsons and Julia Roberts among other big names. Brad is the co-producer.
It opens on May 25.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Season 11 Premiere (Episode 1) Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘I Must Have Lost It On The Wind'
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best