Angelina Jolie’s White Face Powder: Major Makeup Blunder at Brad Pitt’s Film Premiere [PHOTOS]
By Anne Lu | May 13, 2014 12:45 PM EST
Angelina Jolie usually looks perfect in photos, but on Monday night, the “Maleficent” star appeared less than so in photos. Accompanying her beau Brad Pitt in his “Normal Heart” film premiere, the A-lister had a makeup malfunction, which left her face with patches of visible white powder.
Actress Angelina Jolie attends the premiere of \"The Normal Heart\" in New York May 12, 2014. REUTERS/Andrew Kelly
The parents of six were their usual loved-up selves in the film’s premiere night in New York City. However, while Brad and Angelina still appear perfect together, on camera, Angelina’s makeup seemed a little off.
There were patches of white powder noticeable on her face and some parts of body where skin was exposed, which meant that her makeup concealer wasn’t blended completely or her loose powder was used liberally.
Click on the photos to see Angie’s major cosmetic blunder.
It wasn’t as if Brad could have warned her that her makeup seemed off, though. Cosmetics faux pas such as Angie’s are only visible on photos taken with flash cameras. The culprit may be the type of makeup used or how it was applied.
As “House” actress Olivia had said to Tatler magazine, “Concealer is easy to get wrong. Everything seems normal in daylight, but under a camera flash it turns white and you look like a raccoon.
Makeup artist and YouTube vlogger Wayne Goss explains how the stars might have gotten the mysterious powder on their face in a video tutorial.
Angelina joins an expanding list of actors who have suffered makeup malfunction on camera. Nicole Kidman, Eva Longoria, Taraji P Henson, and Uma Thurman are just a few of stars who were spotted with unintentional patches of cosmetic white powder on their face.
Despite her makeup booboo, Angelina still looked stunning in her strapless black dress as she supported her fiancé. Brad was just as gorgeous as his partner in his navy blue blazer and black shirt.
Brad’s “Normal Heart” is based on the 1985 play of the same name by Larry Kramer. It stars Mark Ruffalo, Matt Bomer, Taylor Kitsch, Jim Parsons and Julia Roberts among other big names. Brad is the co-producer.
It opens on May 25.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft