Angelina Jolie’s White Face Powder: Major Makeup Blunder at Brad Pitt’s Film Premiere [PHOTOS]
By Anne Lu | May 13, 2014 12:45 PM EST
Angelina Jolie usually looks perfect in photos, but on Monday night, the “Maleficent” star appeared less than so in photos. Accompanying her beau Brad Pitt in his “Normal Heart” film premiere, the A-lister had a makeup malfunction, which left her face with patches of visible white powder.
Actress Angelina Jolie attends the premiere of \"The Normal Heart\" in New York May 12, 2014. REUTERS/Andrew Kelly
The parents of six were their usual loved-up selves in the film’s premiere night in New York City. However, while Brad and Angelina still appear perfect together, on camera, Angelina’s makeup seemed a little off.
There were patches of white powder noticeable on her face and some parts of body where skin was exposed, which meant that her makeup concealer wasn’t blended completely or her loose powder was used liberally.
Click on the photos to see Angie’s major cosmetic blunder.
It wasn’t as if Brad could have warned her that her makeup seemed off, though. Cosmetics faux pas such as Angie’s are only visible on photos taken with flash cameras. The culprit may be the type of makeup used or how it was applied.
As “House” actress Olivia had said to Tatler magazine, “Concealer is easy to get wrong. Everything seems normal in daylight, but under a camera flash it turns white and you look like a raccoon.
Makeup artist and YouTube vlogger Wayne Goss explains how the stars might have gotten the mysterious powder on their face in a video tutorial.
Angelina joins an expanding list of actors who have suffered makeup malfunction on camera. Nicole Kidman, Eva Longoria, Taraji P Henson, and Uma Thurman are just a few of stars who were spotted with unintentional patches of cosmetic white powder on their face.
Despite her makeup booboo, Angelina still looked stunning in her strapless black dress as she supported her fiancé. Brad was just as gorgeous as his partner in his navy blue blazer and black shirt.
Brad’s “Normal Heart” is based on the 1985 play of the same name by Larry Kramer. It stars Mark Ruffalo, Matt Bomer, Taylor Kitsch, Jim Parsons and Julia Roberts among other big names. Brad is the co-producer.
It opens on May 25.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]