Angelina Jolie’s White Face Powder: Major Makeup Blunder at Brad Pitt’s Film Premiere [PHOTOS]
By Anne Lu | May 13, 2014 12:45 PM EST
Angelina Jolie usually looks perfect in photos, but on Monday night, the “Maleficent” star appeared less than so in photos. Accompanying her beau Brad Pitt in his “Normal Heart” film premiere, the A-lister had a makeup malfunction, which left her face with patches of visible white powder.
Actress Angelina Jolie attends the premiere of \"The Normal Heart\" in New York May 12, 2014. REUTERS/Andrew Kelly
The parents of six were their usual loved-up selves in the film’s premiere night in New York City. However, while Brad and Angelina still appear perfect together, on camera, Angelina’s makeup seemed a little off.
There were patches of white powder noticeable on her face and some parts of body where skin was exposed, which meant that her makeup concealer wasn’t blended completely or her loose powder was used liberally.
Click on the photos to see Angie’s major cosmetic blunder.
It wasn’t as if Brad could have warned her that her makeup seemed off, though. Cosmetics faux pas such as Angie’s are only visible on photos taken with flash cameras. The culprit may be the type of makeup used or how it was applied.
As “House” actress Olivia had said to Tatler magazine, “Concealer is easy to get wrong. Everything seems normal in daylight, but under a camera flash it turns white and you look like a raccoon.
Makeup artist and YouTube vlogger Wayne Goss explains how the stars might have gotten the mysterious powder on their face in a video tutorial.
Angelina joins an expanding list of actors who have suffered makeup malfunction on camera. Nicole Kidman, Eva Longoria, Taraji P Henson, and Uma Thurman are just a few of stars who were spotted with unintentional patches of cosmetic white powder on their face.
Despite her makeup booboo, Angelina still looked stunning in her strapless black dress as she supported her fiancé. Brad was just as gorgeous as his partner in his navy blue blazer and black shirt.
Brad’s “Normal Heart” is based on the 1985 play of the same name by Larry Kramer. It stars Mark Ruffalo, Matt Bomer, Taylor Kitsch, Jim Parsons and Julia Roberts among other big names. Brad is the co-producer.
It opens on May 25.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Melanoma Could Be Caused By Ageing Genes; Best Diet For Anti-Ageing; Celebrities Who Have Aged Gracefully
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate