Angelina Jolie’s White Face Powder: Major Makeup Blunder at Brad Pitt’s Film Premiere [PHOTOS]
By Anne Lu | May 13, 2014 12:45 PM EST
Angelina Jolie usually looks perfect in photos, but on Monday night, the “Maleficent” star appeared less than so in photos. Accompanying her beau Brad Pitt in his “Normal Heart” film premiere, the A-lister had a makeup malfunction, which left her face with patches of visible white powder.
Actress Angelina Jolie attends the premiere of \"The Normal Heart\" in New York May 12, 2014. REUTERS/Andrew Kelly
The parents of six were their usual loved-up selves in the film’s premiere night in New York City. However, while Brad and Angelina still appear perfect together, on camera, Angelina’s makeup seemed a little off.
There were patches of white powder noticeable on her face and some parts of body where skin was exposed, which meant that her makeup concealer wasn’t blended completely or her loose powder was used liberally.
Click on the photos to see Angie’s major cosmetic blunder.
It wasn’t as if Brad could have warned her that her makeup seemed off, though. Cosmetics faux pas such as Angie’s are only visible on photos taken with flash cameras. The culprit may be the type of makeup used or how it was applied.
As “House” actress Olivia had said to Tatler magazine, “Concealer is easy to get wrong. Everything seems normal in daylight, but under a camera flash it turns white and you look like a raccoon.
Makeup artist and YouTube vlogger Wayne Goss explains how the stars might have gotten the mysterious powder on their face in a video tutorial.
Angelina joins an expanding list of actors who have suffered makeup malfunction on camera. Nicole Kidman, Eva Longoria, Taraji P Henson, and Uma Thurman are just a few of stars who were spotted with unintentional patches of cosmetic white powder on their face.
Despite her makeup booboo, Angelina still looked stunning in her strapless black dress as she supported her fiancé. Brad was just as gorgeous as his partner in his navy blue blazer and black shirt.
Brad’s “Normal Heart” is based on the 1985 play of the same name by Larry Kramer. It stars Mark Ruffalo, Matt Bomer, Taylor Kitsch, Jim Parsons and Julia Roberts among other big names. Brad is the co-producer.
It opens on May 25.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘Star Wars 7: The Force Awakens’ Leaked Dialogue Of Han Solo From Upcoming Trailer [Spoilers]
- Beyonce’s ‘Ring Off’ Isn’t About Her Alleged Crumbling Marriage to Jay Z, But About Her Parents [VIDEOS]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies
- Travel Alert: Frequent Flyer Tie-Up Between Virgin Australia, South African Airways Enhanced