‘X-Men’ Premiere: Jennifer Lawrence Trips Again After Saying She Doesn’t Intentionally Do It
By Maychelle Ornos | May 13, 2014 12:40 PM EST
Yet another red carpet experience has made Jennifer Lawrence the talk of the town as she almost fell the second time on the premiere of the latest instalment in the "X-Men" franchise. According to reports from E Online, Jennifer almost tripped while she was walking up the stairs but luckily she was saved by two assistants.
Actress Jennifer Lawrence of the film "American Hustle" arrives at the 20th annual Screen Actors Guild Awards in Los Angeles, California January 18, 2014.
Wearing a figure-fitting midnight blue dress from Jason Wu, the Oscar winner looked stunning and has caught the attention of those who were present in the event. However, other than her dress, the much talked about actress almost lost her balance but was able to regain her composure and even had her picture taken with some fans.
The 23-year-old "Hunger Games" star knows that she is already being criticized because of her clumsiness but she "just can't help it," according to an interview with Marie Claire. Tripping during the Academy Awards was viewed by her haters as a ploy to make seem like a genuine person and not a high profile actress but she dispels these negative statements saying she is "craftier" than that.
During her interview for the June issue of the famous magazine Marie Claire, the "Hunger Games" star addressed other negative perceptions about her being a rebel and her being jealous of Kristen Stewart for being with her real life boyfriend and "X-Men" co-star Nicholas Hoult.
"I'm not like, 'I'm a rebel; I'm out of control.' I just don't think about things before I say them or do them," said the "American Hustle" actress. On the Kristen issue she quipped, "I was like, 'Oh my God, that's hilarious,' because Kristen and I are friends."
The "X-Men: Days of Future Past" premiere last Saturday in New York was attended by James McAvoy, Anna Paquin, Hugh Jackman, Michael Fassbender, Ellen Page, Halle Berry, Peter Dinklage, and Evan Peters. Nicholas Hoult was also in attendance but kept a considerable distance from Jennifer.
There are still more to come as the cast will be present at the HOYTS Melbourne Central on May 16 for the promotion of the said movie, according to HOYTS Cinema. The exclusive event will be open for HOYTS Rewards members.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 22-26, 2014: Consequences Of The Crichton-Clark Blast
- 'Downton Abbey' Spoilers: 'Surprising New Stories' In Season 5, George Clooney's Cameo Appearance
- Ryan Gosling And Eva Mendes Gushes Over Newborn Daughter
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- ‘Top Gun 2’ Update: ‘The Jungle Book’ Writer Onboard, Tom Cruise Likely To Reprise His Role