‘Titanfall’ on the PS4 Spotted and the New Community Challenge Now Out
By Gel Galang | May 13, 2014 12:22 PM EST
The success of "Titanfall" has been felt for all its current platforms, particularly the Xbox One, the Xbox 360 and the PC. However, it is possible that the exclusivity is about to end, as a new report online has claimed that "Titanfall" will release in more platforms, this time including the PS4.
The possibility of "Titanfall" going the PS4 route has been hinted even way back, especially when it came to the sequel of the title. There was even an earlier report that Respawn Entertainment may be preparing "new experiences" for "Titanfall" which can mean that it's already preparing the sequel of the game. Since the exclusivity only covers the first installment, there is a chance to see "Titanfall" on the PS4.
But Softpedia's latest report seems to be referring to the current "Titanfall" making it o the PS4. Quoting insider Tidux on a Twitter post, it said, "A build of 'Titanfall' is up and running on PS4."
There are even other details including the 1080p native resolution that's even higher than when the title released on the Xbox One. But of course, this is still very much a big rumour, but if there is a grain of truth, it is possible that the operational build on the PS4 may be part of the new experiences that Respawn has prepared for "Titanfall" as a franchise.
Community Challenge Announced for "Titanfall"
A new challenge has been poste for "Titanfall" players, and it will run until May 16 at 3:59 p.m. PDT. Once you've accomplished the mission, you need to show the developers the Lifetime Spectres Hacked score that you've received, and it can be found under the Personal Stats-Mis section.
"Capturing and defending Hardpoints and earning points for kills is an easy task for some, but hunting down Spectres and hacking as many as you can will be a true challenge," said Respawn Entertainment over at the official "Titanfall" web site.
All you have to do to join is to get a screenshot or image of the entire Misc Personal Stats page, ensuring that the Spectres Hacked score is visible.
Like the last Community Challenge, a tied score will result in a random drawing to get one winner. And that lucky winner will get to have the "Titanfall" Swag Pack: Mad Catz "Titanfall" headset, a full set of "Titanfall" patches and an exclusive set of pins.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Windows 9 Release Date on October 2014, Not April 2015; Three Reasons to Upgrade from Windows XP and 7
- Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update for Moto X Reported With Poor Battery Life; Six Ways to Resolve the Issue
- Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire New Pokemons Spotted and More Gym Leaders Introduced
- Destiny Beta Now into Maintenance; Xbox One Version Prepped for 1080p in Final Run
- PS4 News: Developments for Uncharted 4, The Last of Us Remastered and a Possible New PS4/PS Vita Game
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- Apple Logo on iPhone 6 Might Double as Notification LED; Roughly 80M iPhone 6 Units Ordered Targeting Release Date—Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air