‘Titanfall’ on the PS4 Spotted and the New Community Challenge Now Out
By Gel Galang | May 13, 2014 12:22 PM EST
The success of "Titanfall" has been felt for all its current platforms, particularly the Xbox One, the Xbox 360 and the PC. However, it is possible that the exclusivity is about to end, as a new report online has claimed that "Titanfall" will release in more platforms, this time including the PS4.
The possibility of "Titanfall" going the PS4 route has been hinted even way back, especially when it came to the sequel of the title. There was even an earlier report that Respawn Entertainment may be preparing "new experiences" for "Titanfall" which can mean that it's already preparing the sequel of the game. Since the exclusivity only covers the first installment, there is a chance to see "Titanfall" on the PS4.
But Softpedia's latest report seems to be referring to the current "Titanfall" making it o the PS4. Quoting insider Tidux on a Twitter post, it said, "A build of 'Titanfall' is up and running on PS4."
There are even other details including the 1080p native resolution that's even higher than when the title released on the Xbox One. But of course, this is still very much a big rumour, but if there is a grain of truth, it is possible that the operational build on the PS4 may be part of the new experiences that Respawn has prepared for "Titanfall" as a franchise.
Community Challenge Announced for "Titanfall"
A new challenge has been poste for "Titanfall" players, and it will run until May 16 at 3:59 p.m. PDT. Once you've accomplished the mission, you need to show the developers the Lifetime Spectres Hacked score that you've received, and it can be found under the Personal Stats-Mis section.
"Capturing and defending Hardpoints and earning points for kills is an easy task for some, but hunting down Spectres and hacking as many as you can will be a true challenge," said Respawn Entertainment over at the official "Titanfall" web site.
All you have to do to join is to get a screenshot or image of the entire Misc Personal Stats page, ensuring that the Spectres Hacked score is visible.
Like the last Community Challenge, a tied score will result in a random drawing to get one winner. And that lucky winner will get to have the "Titanfall" Swag Pack: Mad Catz "Titanfall" headset, a full set of "Titanfall" patches and an exclusive set of pins.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge and Note 4 Designer Secrets: Behind The Materials, Edge Screen And S Pen
- 'The Sims 4' Mac Version: Bugs, Missing Elements Players Must Be Prepared Of
- 'Destiny' vs. 'Titanfall': New Legendary Gears Spotted And Update 8 Features Detailed
- 'World Of Warcraft' ‘The Iron Tide' 6.0.2 Patch Hotfixes Update Including New Resolved Issues Regarding Scenarios, Raids, Classes, Battlegrounds And Arenas
- How To Play 4K Graphics Quality On 1080p Games With Any Monitor Using NVIDIA Graphics Cards
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS