PS4 and Xbox One Games: ‘COD Advanced Warfare,’ ‘Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition’ and ‘Crossing the Line’ Detailed
By Gel Galang | May 13, 2014 11:46 AM EST
Those who are updating IMDB also seem to be very excited, as the cast for "Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare" has been outed, with VG 24/7 spotting the new cast list.
Apart from the already known Jonathan Irons, who is portrayed by Kevin Spacey and Mitchell, who is voiced by Troy Baker, a couple of characters are also revealed. Most of them appear to be nicknames, including Gideon, Knox, Ilana, Joker, Kingpin, Hades and Cormack, all of which are very interesting.
According to the source, the music composer for the title has also been mentioned, pointing to Harry Gregson-Williams as the composer. Gregson-Williams has also done some music work for a number of "Metal Gear Solid" games, including "MGSV: The Phantom Pain," "MGS4: Guns of the Patriots" and "MGS3: Snake Eater."
"Advanced Warfare" is the first game in the three-cycle development that Activision has established for the game, and the firs that will be developed specifically for the next-gen and PC consoles. It will also be the debut game for Sledgehammer Games, as well as the most ambitious that the "Call of Duty" franchise will have to date.
"Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition" dated for consoles
"Diablo" fans, it's time to mark your calendars--"Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition" is coming to the PS3, Xbox 360, PS4 and Xbox One on August 19.
One of the biggest features for the "Diablo III" game is the Loot 2.0 system, which replaces the auction house to opt for a loot system that rewards player loyalty more handsomely.
"Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition will cost $60 for the next-gen versions PS4 and Xbox One and $40 for the current-gen consoles PS3 and Xbox 360.
CRYENGINE Game "Crossing the Line" Coming to Next-gen
"Crossing the Line" is Zomboko Entertainment's newest first-person shooter game that's coming to the PS4, Xbox One and PC. And before you think that it's just another addition to the many shooter games that's plaguing the consoles, it does have two points of differences.
First, "Crossing the Line" is run by Crytek's CRYENGINE and the developer has ensured that the gameplay will retain realistic cinematic tension for better immersion. Second, DSO Gaming reports that the game will feature a main character that has the ability to go from the world of the living to the world of the dead.
It seems that that last part is what makes this game very interesting, if Zomboko Entertainment's words on the project are anything to go by. "Though you can't do it at any moment, shifting will be available only after a certain sequence of player actions. But don't overuse this ability--very frequent visits of the dead world could hurt the main character or even kill him."
Expect more details on "Crossing the Line," but for the meantime, the link above features a couple of screenshots you can admire.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Monday Night Football Recap: Chicago Bears 27, New York Jets 19
Join the Conversation
- Android M OS Version Spotted At AOSP Before Android 5.0 L's Official Release Date
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- Samsung Galaxy Alpha Will Be Available With AT&T From Sept 26, Unlocked Edition Priced At $612.99
- 'The Sims 4' Mods: Smartwatches, Chunky Watches, Other Accessories And Tattoos
- Purported Xiaomi Redmi Note Successor Powered With Monstrous Processor Under Wraps, Will Take On Meizu MX4
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?