PS4 and Xbox One Games: ‘COD Advanced Warfare,’ ‘Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition’ and ‘Crossing the Line’ Detailed
By Gel Galang | May 13, 2014 11:46 AM EST
Those who are updating IMDB also seem to be very excited, as the cast for "Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare" has been outed, with VG 24/7 spotting the new cast list.
Apart from the already known Jonathan Irons, who is portrayed by Kevin Spacey and Mitchell, who is voiced by Troy Baker, a couple of characters are also revealed. Most of them appear to be nicknames, including Gideon, Knox, Ilana, Joker, Kingpin, Hades and Cormack, all of which are very interesting.
According to the source, the music composer for the title has also been mentioned, pointing to Harry Gregson-Williams as the composer. Gregson-Williams has also done some music work for a number of "Metal Gear Solid" games, including "MGSV: The Phantom Pain," "MGS4: Guns of the Patriots" and "MGS3: Snake Eater."
"Advanced Warfare" is the first game in the three-cycle development that Activision has established for the game, and the firs that will be developed specifically for the next-gen and PC consoles. It will also be the debut game for Sledgehammer Games, as well as the most ambitious that the "Call of Duty" franchise will have to date.
"Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition" dated for consoles
"Diablo" fans, it's time to mark your calendars--"Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition" is coming to the PS3, Xbox 360, PS4 and Xbox One on August 19.
One of the biggest features for the "Diablo III" game is the Loot 2.0 system, which replaces the auction house to opt for a loot system that rewards player loyalty more handsomely.
"Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition will cost $60 for the next-gen versions PS4 and Xbox One and $40 for the current-gen consoles PS3 and Xbox 360.
CRYENGINE Game "Crossing the Line" Coming to Next-gen
"Crossing the Line" is Zomboko Entertainment's newest first-person shooter game that's coming to the PS4, Xbox One and PC. And before you think that it's just another addition to the many shooter games that's plaguing the consoles, it does have two points of differences.
First, "Crossing the Line" is run by Crytek's CRYENGINE and the developer has ensured that the gameplay will retain realistic cinematic tension for better immersion. Second, DSO Gaming reports that the game will feature a main character that has the ability to go from the world of the living to the world of the dead.
It seems that that last part is what makes this game very interesting, if Zomboko Entertainment's words on the project are anything to go by. "Though you can't do it at any moment, shifting will be available only after a certain sequence of player actions. But don't overuse this ability--very frequent visits of the dead world could hurt the main character or even kill him."
Expect more details on "Crossing the Line," but for the meantime, the link above features a couple of screenshots you can admire.
Read more gaming and tech news:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
Join the Conversation
- 'No Man's Sky' For PlayStation 4: The Sun Will Burn Out But The Game Will Go On (Watch Trailer)
- ‘Minecraft Xbox One Edition’ Updates And A ‘Doctor Who’ DLC Coming
- ‘GTA 5 Online’ 1.17 Update May Feature Hydra and Army DLC As New Verified Jobs Emerge
- Android 5.0 L Update Forecast For Sony Xperia Z Series, Mid-Range and Low-Cost Devices
- 'Dragon Age Inquisition' Dragon Age Keep Save Import and Multiplayer Mode Explained
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Firms Up as iWatch Rollout Delayed to Jan 2015 – Reports
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- James Foley Torture Involves CIA Waterboarding Technique
- Malaysia Airlines to Axe 4,000 Employees, Including CEO; Suspends Trading of Shares
- Verizon on Nationwide Launch of VoLTE
- West Looks Divided in Tackling Russian Invasion In Ukraine