A Kiss Too Far? New Openly Gay NFL Player Michael Sam’s BF Vito Cammisano, Who is His Hot Swimmer Lover?
By Rachelle Corpuz | May 13, 2014 11:20 AM EST
Michael Sam has made history after becoming the first-ever openly gay athlete to be drafted in the National Football League (NFL). Sam remained the focus of sport headlines, not only for such significant feat, but also by the public display of affection he had shown when he kissed his boyfriend Vito Cammisano on national television. Public display of affection between same-sex couples can sometimes be a little revealing. The simple kiss Sam and Cammisano shared might be a little too far for some prying eyes, but before the "kiss" grows in complexity even more, let us get to know Cammisano more.
He attended that same school as Sam's and was an athlete too
Cammissano is a swimmer. In high school, he was a member of the Kansas City Blazers swim team. He also swam for Rockhurst High School. In college, Cammisano went to the same school that Sam studied in, which is the University of Missouri. He also became a member of the University Missouri swim team and had represented the university in a number of competitions.
He has a degree in communications
Cammisano studied communications as seen on his Facebook page. He previously worked at the University of Missouri's office of Disability Service before working as an intern at Cumulus Broadcasting, LLC.
He revealed his true sexual preference in 2011
Cammisano came out to his swim team in 2011. His coming out was inspired by Greg DeStephen, the first Mizzou who came out. "I'm completely appreciative that Greg did everything he could to make that possible for people that came after him," Cammisano told Newshallonline.com on the topic of zero anti-gay sentiment that DeStephen created.
He constantly posts pictures of him with Sam on social media
The whole world is probably just starting to get a glimpse of Cammisano now because of all the media hype after sharing a smooch with Sam, but he has always been active on social media. He maintains accounts on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and he constantly updates by posting pictures. It is not known when Cammisano and Sam officially became a couple. He only started pictures of him with Sam in February. One thing is certain, Cammisano and Sam have been dating for quite some time now.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Dionesian ‘Hex’: Pacquiao’s Secret Weapon Behind His 8 Titles
- ESPN Anchor Skip Bayless Says Floyd Mayweather Jr Will Not Fight Manny Pacquiao Because Undefeated Fighter Is ‘Afraid To Lose’
- Chris Algieri Exposed, Criticised For Lack Of Desire To Win Against Manny Pacquiao
- Arum Says Pacquiao's Victory vs Algieri May Cause Mayweather To Say ‘No’ To Dream Match
- Boxing News: Manny Pacquiao 'Ready' To Fight Floyd Mayweather In 2015 Following Algieri Win
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports