Paul Wesley on Twitter: 'Vampire Diaries' Actor Apologizes to Fans about Stefan's Death
By Jenalyn Villamarin | May 13, 2014 10:23 AM EST
Actor Paul Wesley has confirmed that what happened to his character, Stefan Salvatore, in "The Vampire Diaries" Season 5, Episode 21 "Promised Land" is real. The 31-year-old TVD star told the fans on his Twitter account that Stefan is "done" and apologized about it after the penultimate episode aired.
Paul Wesley plays Stefan Salvatore in the CW show "The Vampire Diaries."
'The Originals' Episode 20 'A Closer Walk with Thee' Recap/Spoilers: Mikael Wants To Come Back Again From The Dead with Davina’s Help
'Supernatural' Season 9, Episode 20 Recap/Spoilers: Meet ‘The Godfather’ Families with Fangs in the Spinoff Series ‘Bloodlines’
In Episode 21, a Traveller named Julian took over hybrid Tyler's (Michael Trevino) body and his anger for losing his wife Maria (Tamara Austin) resulted to a violent confrontation with Stefan. Caroline (Candice Accola) witnessed how her good friend Stefan died after Julian ripped out the Salvatore vampire's heart.
Majority of the fans are expressing on Twitter and Facebook that they want Stefan to be brought back to life. In order for this to happen, Bonnie (Kat Graham) must find a way really fast to stop the Other Side from further collapsing and bring Enzo (Michael Malarkey) and Stefan back.
As for the Season 5 finale episode, some TVD fans commented on the social media sites that they could not wait to see Damon's (Ian Somerhalder) reaction when he finds out that his brother is dead. According to the Wet Paint report, this is not the first time for executive producer Julie Plec to kill off a major character and even though the characters are dead, they still appear in some "The Vampire Diaries" episodes.
However, Paul Wesley's confirmation on Twitter about his character verifies what TVD executive producer Caroline Dries revealed in the past. In the Zap2it report, Ms Dries teased about three major deaths happening before Season 5 ends and they will be permanent ones.
Stefan is done-zo. Sorry guys.
— Paul Wesley (@paulwesley) May 9, 2014
"The Vampire Diaries" Season 5 finale episode is expected to have a mournful tone over Stefan's death but still intense and action-packed courtesy of Damon's "Project Kaboom" where he wants to blow up Mystic Falls to get rid of the Travellers permanently. In a previous report, Paul Wesley revealed that the Season 5 ending will set up the "new parameters" for the brand new Season 6.
The TVD actor further teased that things will now be reset in Season 6 and the writers now have the capability of changing the circumstances and locations of the CW TV series. "The Vampire Diaries" Season 5, Episode 22 titled "Home" is scheduled to air on Thursday night, May 15, at 8 pm ET on the CW Network.
More Articles to Read:
'Vampire Diaries' Season 5 Spoilers: Damon Works on His Explosion Plan with Jeremy and Matt in Finale Episode Titled 'Home' [WATCH PROMO VIDEO] - [READ]
'Vampire Diaries' Season 5 Episode 21 'Promised Land' Recap/Spoilers: One Major Death Happens, Bonnie Feels the Pressure of Being an Anchor to the Other Side - [READ]
'Vampire Diaries' Season 5 Spoilers: Caroline Wants to Kill Tyler, Find Out Why in the Sneak Peek Video for Episode 21 'Promised Land' [WATCH] - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
- What Happens When You Give Up Sex For 12 Months? – Dialogue With Peter Lynagh – Exclusive
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Female Tennis Athletes [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice’ First Photo Of Lex Luthor Leaked, Jesse Eisenberg On Villain’s Role And Plot Details Revealed
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nick Cannon–Mariah Carey Divorce Reports: Nick Dating Younger Woman
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Captain America 3’: Red Skull Returns, Greater Villains Added
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones
- Russia Massacres Ukrainian Volunteer Battalions—Surviving Members Alleged