Drake Disses Rihanna: Find Out what Rapper Said about 'Diamond' Singer
By charmaine corne clutton | May 12, 2014 7:15 PM EST
Drake has come under fire by his lady love Rihanna after a hurtful remark he said to her. According to a report by Hollywood Life, the Canadian rapper might have slightly ticked off Rihanna by his insensitive remarks. The blossoming romance between the two pop singers seemed to be put on hold lately.
The source of friction between the two stems from the fact that Drake told Rihanna was getting "too needy" which later spiraled into things out of control. Being the strong woman that she is, Rihanna has created distance between herself and Drake to send the Canadian rapper a message.
"She's mad at him a little bit because he told her 'babe, you're too needy. Let me hustle babe. Let me work.' That really hurt her feelings because she really loves him and wants things to work out between them," a close source revealed to Hollywood Life.
Drake's remarks has apparently struck a sensitive chord in Rihanna. The "We Found Love" singer is yet to thaw the ice between her and Drake.
"She's being stubborn. When he told her she's too needy, she was like 'all right n***a, I'll show you needy' and [she's] been doing her own thing since - trying to make him miss her. You know, all this high school s**t," the source further revealed to the site.
Drake's remarks seem a bit unusual for the Canadian crooner who has been known to worship Rihanna. Is the "Started From the Bottom" rapper actually trying to hurt Riri's feelings?
Sources of Hollywood Life reveal that Drake has no intentions of ever hurting Rihanna's feelings.
"It wasn't like he was trying t be mean and the way he delivered the message to her was in the most respectful ay. He basically told her that he's on a serious paper cheasing mission and wants to get all of it while the getting is good," revealed the source.
Despite the rift between the two, Drake and Rihanna's relationship are still "very much intact." The two just cannot get enough of each other; Drake sends text messages to Rihanna constantly to keep the communications line open.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William And Kate Middleton Complete NYC Tour Itinerary [PHOTOS]
- G20 Summit Awkward Moments: Putin Yawns, Mystery Bubbles Appear, F18 Drama Ensues
- Real Life ‘Frozen’: Snow Overwhelms The US, Kills 7; More To Come (Pictures)
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt in Sydney for ‘Unbroken’ Red Carpet Premiere [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Trailer Reveals Sith Plus John Boyega And Daisy Ridley’s Characters And Much More—Reports
- Cameron Diaz, Benji Madden Engaged – Reports
- Channing Tatum-Jenna Dewan Tatum Split: Channing Disregards Amber Heard Link-Up Reports, Says Wife 'Puts Everything in Perspective'
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 19 Spoilers: Major Confrontations And More Drama Stirs Up In Genoa City
- ‘NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Spoilers: Episode 9 'Traitor' Airs On Nov. 24, 2014, Hetty Orders A Lockdown To Locate The Mole In The ‘NCIS LA’ Team Who Has Put Granger’s Life In Danger [WATCH VIDEO]
- Microsoft Band Wearable Gadget At $199 Is A Sell-Out
- 6 Big Reasons iPhone 6 Plus is Must-Have Black Friday, Christmas 2014 Buy
- NATO To Russia: 'Pull Back Your Troops'
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- Nexus 6 Release Date And Price Under AT&T, T-Mobile And Sprint Listed
- Germany, Not U.S., Is The World’s Favorite Country; UK, Canada, Australia Maintain Top 10 Spots