‘The Blacklist’ Season Finale ‘Berlin’ [Conclusion] Spoilers: Berlin and his Daughter’s Story to be Revealed in a Bloody Episode 22
By Anshu Shrivastava | May 12, 2014 6:56 PM EST
The first season finale of "The Blacklist" promises to unravel the mystery surrounding Berlin -- who has turned out to be the main antagonist of the freshman season.
Jon Bokenkamp, creator of "The Blacklist," has hinted that fans will be interested to know about the story of Berlin and his daughter. He said to Wall Street Journal that Berlin is a "dark" and a "spooky" guy with a dark past.
The first part of season finale, "Berlin," revealed that Berlin is a person and Red had surrendered in the pilot episode to use FBI's resources and protection to find out about his mysterious enemy, Berlin, and take him down. Some of the names on Red's blacklist, who were taken down in the first season, could be traced back to Berlin.
According to USA Today, "the finale will address stories connected to Blacklist mythology, including Sam's death and the fire Elizabeth remembers from earlier in her life."
Also in the first part of the season finale, Berlin arrived while Red surrendered to FBI, once again, as Liz's resignation was accepted and as a result of that Red lost his immunity deal. The preview of the upcoming episode provides a glimpse of an intense episode, indicating that everyone's life is at risk. As previously reported, Berlin will order Tom to kill Liz. The preview clip provides a glimpse of Tom and Red's face-off. The former is holding Liz at gun-point.
"I won't confirm any deaths, but there is a body count in the finale. Berlin is gunning for Red and anyone connected to him. That includes Liz and the FBI team. What I will say is that, when it's all said and done, it's a rather bloody episode," Bokenkamp said to Wall Street Journal.
Meanwhile in an interview with TV Line, Megan Boone, who plays, revealed that the finale will provide answers to a lot of questions. There will be conclusions as well as new questions will surface. The actress said, "You will get a lot of answers. It's a very, very involved episode. We reach a lot of conclusions, and just as we've been doing throughout the series, we open new questions."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- ‘True Blood’: Identity Of Sookie’s Husband In Final Episode Thank You Revealed
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Spoilers: Juice Ratting Gemma Out To Jax, Unser Helping New Sheriff
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Spoilers: Cersei Lannister – Possible Deviation From The Books
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Warns Gareth Of Dire Consequences In New Promo [VIDEO]
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Two Weeks to Go Starting at $800 with New Phosphorus HealthKit Chip
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Bill Shorten Calls Tony Abbott 'Ineligible' To Lead Australia; Government Party-Room Leaks On Abbott'sTravel Entitlements