‘The Blacklist’ Season Finale ‘Berlin’ [Conclusion] Spoilers: Berlin and his Daughter’s Story to be Revealed in a Bloody Episode 22
By Anshu Shrivastava | May 12, 2014 6:56 PM EST
The first season finale of "The Blacklist" promises to unravel the mystery surrounding Berlin -- who has turned out to be the main antagonist of the freshman season.
Jon Bokenkamp, creator of "The Blacklist," has hinted that fans will be interested to know about the story of Berlin and his daughter. He said to Wall Street Journal that Berlin is a "dark" and a "spooky" guy with a dark past.
The first part of season finale, "Berlin," revealed that Berlin is a person and Red had surrendered in the pilot episode to use FBI's resources and protection to find out about his mysterious enemy, Berlin, and take him down. Some of the names on Red's blacklist, who were taken down in the first season, could be traced back to Berlin.
According to USA Today, "the finale will address stories connected to Blacklist mythology, including Sam's death and the fire Elizabeth remembers from earlier in her life."
Also in the first part of the season finale, Berlin arrived while Red surrendered to FBI, once again, as Liz's resignation was accepted and as a result of that Red lost his immunity deal. The preview of the upcoming episode provides a glimpse of an intense episode, indicating that everyone's life is at risk. As previously reported, Berlin will order Tom to kill Liz. The preview clip provides a glimpse of Tom and Red's face-off. The former is holding Liz at gun-point.
"I won't confirm any deaths, but there is a body count in the finale. Berlin is gunning for Red and anyone connected to him. That includes Liz and the FBI team. What I will say is that, when it's all said and done, it's a rather bloody episode," Bokenkamp said to Wall Street Journal.
Meanwhile in an interview with TV Line, Megan Boone, who plays, revealed that the finale will provide answers to a lot of questions. There will be conclusions as well as new questions will surface. The actress said, "You will get a lot of answers. It's a very, very involved episode. We reach a lot of conclusions, and just as we've been doing throughout the series, we open new questions."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales