‘The Blacklist’ Season Finale ‘Berlin’ [Conclusion] Spoilers: Berlin and his Daughter’s Story to be Revealed in a Bloody Episode 22
By Anshu Shrivastava | May 12, 2014 6:56 PM EST
The first season finale of "The Blacklist" promises to unravel the mystery surrounding Berlin -- who has turned out to be the main antagonist of the freshman season.
Jon Bokenkamp, creator of "The Blacklist," has hinted that fans will be interested to know about the story of Berlin and his daughter. He said to Wall Street Journal that Berlin is a "dark" and a "spooky" guy with a dark past.
The first part of season finale, "Berlin," revealed that Berlin is a person and Red had surrendered in the pilot episode to use FBI's resources and protection to find out about his mysterious enemy, Berlin, and take him down. Some of the names on Red's blacklist, who were taken down in the first season, could be traced back to Berlin.
According to USA Today, "the finale will address stories connected to Blacklist mythology, including Sam's death and the fire Elizabeth remembers from earlier in her life."
Also in the first part of the season finale, Berlin arrived while Red surrendered to FBI, once again, as Liz's resignation was accepted and as a result of that Red lost his immunity deal. The preview of the upcoming episode provides a glimpse of an intense episode, indicating that everyone's life is at risk. As previously reported, Berlin will order Tom to kill Liz. The preview clip provides a glimpse of Tom and Red's face-off. The former is holding Liz at gun-point.
"I won't confirm any deaths, but there is a body count in the finale. Berlin is gunning for Red and anyone connected to him. That includes Liz and the FBI team. What I will say is that, when it's all said and done, it's a rather bloody episode," Bokenkamp said to Wall Street Journal.
Meanwhile in an interview with TV Line, Megan Boone, who plays, revealed that the finale will provide answers to a lot of questions. There will be conclusions as well as new questions will surface. The actress said, "You will get a lot of answers. It's a very, very involved episode. We reach a lot of conclusions, and just as we've been doing throughout the series, we open new questions."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Season 11 Premiere (Episode 1) Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘I Must Have Lost It On The Wind'
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best