‘The Blacklist’ Season Finale ‘Berlin’ [Conclusion] Spoilers: Berlin and his Daughter’s Story to be Revealed in a Bloody Episode 22
By Anshu Shrivastava | May 12, 2014 6:56 PM EST
The first season finale of "The Blacklist" promises to unravel the mystery surrounding Berlin -- who has turned out to be the main antagonist of the freshman season.
Jon Bokenkamp, creator of "The Blacklist," has hinted that fans will be interested to know about the story of Berlin and his daughter. He said to Wall Street Journal that Berlin is a "dark" and a "spooky" guy with a dark past.
The first part of season finale, "Berlin," revealed that Berlin is a person and Red had surrendered in the pilot episode to use FBI's resources and protection to find out about his mysterious enemy, Berlin, and take him down. Some of the names on Red's blacklist, who were taken down in the first season, could be traced back to Berlin.
According to USA Today, "the finale will address stories connected to Blacklist mythology, including Sam's death and the fire Elizabeth remembers from earlier in her life."
Also in the first part of the season finale, Berlin arrived while Red surrendered to FBI, once again, as Liz's resignation was accepted and as a result of that Red lost his immunity deal. The preview of the upcoming episode provides a glimpse of an intense episode, indicating that everyone's life is at risk. As previously reported, Berlin will order Tom to kill Liz. The preview clip provides a glimpse of Tom and Red's face-off. The former is holding Liz at gun-point.
"I won't confirm any deaths, but there is a body count in the finale. Berlin is gunning for Red and anyone connected to him. That includes Liz and the FBI team. What I will say is that, when it's all said and done, it's a rather bloody episode," Bokenkamp said to Wall Street Journal.
Meanwhile in an interview with TV Line, Megan Boone, who plays, revealed that the finale will provide answers to a lot of questions. There will be conclusions as well as new questions will surface. The actress said, "You will get a lot of answers. It's a very, very involved episode. We reach a lot of conclusions, and just as we've been doing throughout the series, we open new questions."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Episode 11 On Hold, Return Date, Title And Synopsis Of New Episode
- ‘The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies’ New Images Of Bard And Smaug In Battle
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers – ‘Coda’: Midseason Finale Is ‘Heartbreaking’ And ‘Gut-Wrenching’
- 'Arrow' Season 3 Updates: Oliver Queen And Team Go To Barry Allen's Central City (Spoilers)
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Spoilers: Ramsay Bolton
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- Australian and Other Select Earth Locations Hold Proofs Life Once Existed On Mars – Report
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Will Shatter Records with 64-Bit Snapdragon, 21MP Camera and Bendable Design
- Lowe's Black Friday 2014 Deals Include Up To 40% Off On Select Major Appliances, Plus Free Shipping For Orders Of $19 Or More
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast
- Walmart Canada Black Friday 2014 Ad For Nov. 28, 2014 Up To Dec. 1, 2014 Includes Savings On The iPad Mini 16GB And The Beats Solo HD Drenched Headphones