‘The Blacklist’ Season Finale ‘Berlin’ [Conclusion] Spoilers: Berlin and his Daughter’s Story to be Revealed in a Bloody Episode 22
By Anshu Shrivastava | May 12, 2014 6:56 PM EST
The first season finale of "The Blacklist" promises to unravel the mystery surrounding Berlin -- who has turned out to be the main antagonist of the freshman season.
Jon Bokenkamp, creator of "The Blacklist," has hinted that fans will be interested to know about the story of Berlin and his daughter. He said to Wall Street Journal that Berlin is a "dark" and a "spooky" guy with a dark past.
The first part of season finale, "Berlin," revealed that Berlin is a person and Red had surrendered in the pilot episode to use FBI's resources and protection to find out about his mysterious enemy, Berlin, and take him down. Some of the names on Red's blacklist, who were taken down in the first season, could be traced back to Berlin.
According to USA Today, "the finale will address stories connected to Blacklist mythology, including Sam's death and the fire Elizabeth remembers from earlier in her life."
Also in the first part of the season finale, Berlin arrived while Red surrendered to FBI, once again, as Liz's resignation was accepted and as a result of that Red lost his immunity deal. The preview of the upcoming episode provides a glimpse of an intense episode, indicating that everyone's life is at risk. As previously reported, Berlin will order Tom to kill Liz. The preview clip provides a glimpse of Tom and Red's face-off. The former is holding Liz at gun-point.
"I won't confirm any deaths, but there is a body count in the finale. Berlin is gunning for Red and anyone connected to him. That includes Liz and the FBI team. What I will say is that, when it's all said and done, it's a rather bloody episode," Bokenkamp said to Wall Street Journal.
Meanwhile in an interview with TV Line, Megan Boone, who plays, revealed that the finale will provide answers to a lot of questions. There will be conclusions as well as new questions will surface. The actress said, "You will get a lot of answers. It's a very, very involved episode. We reach a lot of conclusions, and just as we've been doing throughout the series, we open new questions."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery