'I Wanna Marry Harry': Meet the 12 Ladies Who Want to Marry the 'Fake' Royalty
By Riza Ornos | May 12, 2014 4:46 PM EST
Fresh from his public breakup with Cressida Bonas, Prince Harry is making a lot of buzz from attending his friend's wedding in Memphis to a TV series that features his look-like-alike who is posing as him to find true love.
FOX's newest dating show "I Wanna Marry Harry" has found a look alike of Prince Harry of Wales in Matthew Hicks. Scheduled to premiere on May 27, 12 American girls are willing to go a distance just to have a chance to marry one of the world's most eligible bachelors.
Just before the premiere of the reality show, "I Wanna Marry Harry" star Matthew Hicks was spotted visiting Graceland in Memphis just in time when the real Prince Harry is in town for his pal's wedding. The "fake" prince was ogled by screaming fans and excited crowd who through they were snapping photos of Harry, not knowing that it was all part of FOX's upcoming reality TV show.
"One girl was near tears and shaking as she took a photo with him," a witness tell PEOPLE when Matthew Hicks visited the Elvis Presley estate. "One woman swerved across traffic to hop out and get a photo."
"It turned into a frenzy! Within seconds, I couldn't move, couldn't walk down the street," says Hicks after he mobbed by hundreds of people. "It was quite scary. I'm thankful I'm not the real guy."
Hicks will reveal his real identity at the end of the show and it will be interesting to know who among the girls will fall in love with the real Matthew and not the prince.
Here are the 12 ladies who will be competing with "fake" prince's heart taken from IBTimes.
1. Meghan Jones, 26 from Dallas is a wedding planner by profession and has dated Bachelor star, Jake Pavelka in the past.
2. Carley Hawkins, 24 from Phoenix loves to post her modelling pictures on line.
3. Anna Lisa Matais is a 25-year-old from San Francisco, and is a pageant queen.
4. Maggie Toraason, 25, is from Chicago and is a customer account representative.
5. The 25-year-old Andrea Fox is from Longview and is a pageant contestant
6. Jacqueline Conroy is a 24-year-old model from New York.
7. The 24-year-old Kimberly Birch is from Malvern and is an actress.
8. Rose Copeland is a 25-year-old and belongs to Westlake. She is a teacher by profession.
9. Cece Brookshire, 21, is from Longview and is a single mother and model. The
10. 25-year-old Karina Kennedy is a physical therapist and comes from Palos Hills.
11. Kelley Andrews is 24 years old and is from Mobile.
12. The 24-year-old Leah Thomas is an aspiring model and comes from Fort Worth
"I Wanna Marry Harry" trailer here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2