'I Wanna Marry Harry': Meet the 12 Ladies Who Want to Marry the 'Fake' Royalty
By Riza Ornos | May 12, 2014 4:46 PM EST
Fresh from his public breakup with Cressida Bonas, Prince Harry is making a lot of buzz from attending his friend's wedding in Memphis to a TV series that features his look-like-alike who is posing as him to find true love.
FOX's newest dating show "I Wanna Marry Harry" has found a look alike of Prince Harry of Wales in Matthew Hicks. Scheduled to premiere on May 27, 12 American girls are willing to go a distance just to have a chance to marry one of the world's most eligible bachelors.
Just before the premiere of the reality show, "I Wanna Marry Harry" star Matthew Hicks was spotted visiting Graceland in Memphis just in time when the real Prince Harry is in town for his pal's wedding. The "fake" prince was ogled by screaming fans and excited crowd who through they were snapping photos of Harry, not knowing that it was all part of FOX's upcoming reality TV show.
"One girl was near tears and shaking as she took a photo with him," a witness tell PEOPLE when Matthew Hicks visited the Elvis Presley estate. "One woman swerved across traffic to hop out and get a photo."
"It turned into a frenzy! Within seconds, I couldn't move, couldn't walk down the street," says Hicks after he mobbed by hundreds of people. "It was quite scary. I'm thankful I'm not the real guy."
Hicks will reveal his real identity at the end of the show and it will be interesting to know who among the girls will fall in love with the real Matthew and not the prince.
Here are the 12 ladies who will be competing with "fake" prince's heart taken from IBTimes.
1. Meghan Jones, 26 from Dallas is a wedding planner by profession and has dated Bachelor star, Jake Pavelka in the past.
2. Carley Hawkins, 24 from Phoenix loves to post her modelling pictures on line.
3. Anna Lisa Matais is a 25-year-old from San Francisco, and is a pageant queen.
4. Maggie Toraason, 25, is from Chicago and is a customer account representative.
5. The 25-year-old Andrea Fox is from Longview and is a pageant contestant
6. Jacqueline Conroy is a 24-year-old model from New York.
7. The 24-year-old Kimberly Birch is from Malvern and is an actress.
8. Rose Copeland is a 25-year-old and belongs to Westlake. She is a teacher by profession.
9. Cece Brookshire, 21, is from Longview and is a single mother and model. The
10. 25-year-old Karina Kennedy is a physical therapist and comes from Palos Hills.
11. Kelley Andrews is 24 years old and is from Mobile.
12. The 24-year-old Leah Thomas is an aspiring model and comes from Fort Worth
"I Wanna Marry Harry" trailer here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers – ‘Coda’: Midseason Finale Is ‘Heartbreaking’ And ‘Gut-Wrenching’
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast
- Walmart Canada Black Friday 2014 Ad For Nov. 28, 2014 Up To Dec. 1, 2014 Includes Savings On The iPad Mini 16GB And The Beats Solo HD Drenched Headphones