Miley Cyrus' Shocking Rant: 'Wrecking Ball' Song a 'F-ck You' to ex Liam Hemsworth [SEE VIDEO]
By nidhi tewari | May 12, 2014 3:54 PM EST
Miley Cyrus has finally revealed that her song "Wrecking Ball" was about ex-fiancé Liam Hemsworth. The 21-year-old said that she wrote this song as "f-ck you" to someone who "broke" her heart. The song was a smash hit across all the countdown charts and broke several records.
Miley Cyrus performs "Wrecking Ball" at the 41st American Music Awards in Los Angeles, California in this November 24, 2013, file photo
"I wrote this song after somebody broke my heart, and I just wanted to say 'f--- you'. I wanted to write a number one hit, something that would be on the radio," Miley revealed at her recent performance in G-A-Y club in London, according to torontosun.com.
"I wanted to make sure every time he turned on his radio, he would hear my song and will keep hearing it for the rest of his life," the singer revealed to her audience. Miley has earlier been seen crying during the performance of "Wrecking Ball" song on various occasions. The singer was engaged to "Hunger Games" actor Liam for quite some time and even wanted to get married. However the singer and the Australian hunk did not get along well and broke off in September 2013.
There was speculation in the media in April that Liam is still worried about Miley and called her up during her recent stay at the hospital. Miley was hospitalized in Kansas City hospital some time back following a severe allergic reaction to anti-biotics. The singer had to cancel her several tours but is now completely healthy and back to doing her antics.
The "We Can't Stop" singer also gave a shocking statement on the use of date rape drug during one of her recent performances. While interacting with the audience at the G-A-Y club in London the "Wrecking Ball" songstress stirred a controversy when she talked about homosexuality and how every person is a "little bit gay!"
"You know, everyone's a little bit gay. Some of us just a little bit more than others. You know, it's the truth. Everyone's gay," Miley revealed to the audience at the night club, TMZ.com reports. And then there was a statement of all times!
"All it takes is one cocktail. And if that doesn't work, sprinkle something in their drink. That's what I always do," the singer joked!
Meanwhile check out Miley's song Wrecking Ball below.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- ‘The Leftovers’: Episode 10 On Hold, Renewed For Season 2, Season 1 Finale Synopsis And Preview [VIDEO]
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase