Miley Cyrus' Shocking Rant: 'Wrecking Ball' Song a 'F-ck You' to ex Liam Hemsworth [SEE VIDEO]
By nidhi tewari | May 12, 2014 3:54 PM EST
Miley Cyrus has finally revealed that her song "Wrecking Ball" was about ex-fiancé Liam Hemsworth. The 21-year-old said that she wrote this song as "f-ck you" to someone who "broke" her heart. The song was a smash hit across all the countdown charts and broke several records.
Miley Cyrus performs "Wrecking Ball" at the 41st American Music Awards in Los Angeles, California in this November 24, 2013, file photo
"I wrote this song after somebody broke my heart, and I just wanted to say 'f--- you'. I wanted to write a number one hit, something that would be on the radio," Miley revealed at her recent performance in G-A-Y club in London, according to torontosun.com.
"I wanted to make sure every time he turned on his radio, he would hear my song and will keep hearing it for the rest of his life," the singer revealed to her audience. Miley has earlier been seen crying during the performance of "Wrecking Ball" song on various occasions. The singer was engaged to "Hunger Games" actor Liam for quite some time and even wanted to get married. However the singer and the Australian hunk did not get along well and broke off in September 2013.
There was speculation in the media in April that Liam is still worried about Miley and called her up during her recent stay at the hospital. Miley was hospitalized in Kansas City hospital some time back following a severe allergic reaction to anti-biotics. The singer had to cancel her several tours but is now completely healthy and back to doing her antics.
The "We Can't Stop" singer also gave a shocking statement on the use of date rape drug during one of her recent performances. While interacting with the audience at the G-A-Y club in London the "Wrecking Ball" songstress stirred a controversy when she talked about homosexuality and how every person is a "little bit gay!"
"You know, everyone's a little bit gay. Some of us just a little bit more than others. You know, it's the truth. Everyone's gay," Miley revealed to the audience at the night club, TMZ.com reports. And then there was a statement of all times!
"All it takes is one cocktail. And if that doesn't work, sprinkle something in their drink. That's what I always do," the singer joked!
Meanwhile check out Miley's song Wrecking Ball below.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date