Miley Cyrus' Shocking Rant: 'Wrecking Ball' Song a 'F-ck You' to ex Liam Hemsworth [SEE VIDEO]
By nidhi tewari | May 12, 2014 3:54 PM EST
Miley Cyrus has finally revealed that her song "Wrecking Ball" was about ex-fiancé Liam Hemsworth. The 21-year-old said that she wrote this song as "f-ck you" to someone who "broke" her heart. The song was a smash hit across all the countdown charts and broke several records.
Miley Cyrus performs "Wrecking Ball" at the 41st American Music Awards in Los Angeles, California in this November 24, 2013, file photo
"I wrote this song after somebody broke my heart, and I just wanted to say 'f--- you'. I wanted to write a number one hit, something that would be on the radio," Miley revealed at her recent performance in G-A-Y club in London, according to torontosun.com.
"I wanted to make sure every time he turned on his radio, he would hear my song and will keep hearing it for the rest of his life," the singer revealed to her audience. Miley has earlier been seen crying during the performance of "Wrecking Ball" song on various occasions. The singer was engaged to "Hunger Games" actor Liam for quite some time and even wanted to get married. However the singer and the Australian hunk did not get along well and broke off in September 2013.
There was speculation in the media in April that Liam is still worried about Miley and called her up during her recent stay at the hospital. Miley was hospitalized in Kansas City hospital some time back following a severe allergic reaction to anti-biotics. The singer had to cancel her several tours but is now completely healthy and back to doing her antics.
The "We Can't Stop" singer also gave a shocking statement on the use of date rape drug during one of her recent performances. While interacting with the audience at the G-A-Y club in London the "Wrecking Ball" songstress stirred a controversy when she talked about homosexuality and how every person is a "little bit gay!"
"You know, everyone's a little bit gay. Some of us just a little bit more than others. You know, it's the truth. Everyone's gay," Miley revealed to the audience at the night club, TMZ.com reports. And then there was a statement of all times!
"All it takes is one cocktail. And if that doesn't work, sprinkle something in their drink. That's what I always do," the singer joked!
Meanwhile check out Miley's song Wrecking Ball below.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date