Ariana Grande & Jai Brooks is “I Love You” Serious, Siren Hits Wango Tango Stage with Revealing Outfit
By Riza Ornos | May 12, 2014 3:06 PM EST
Ariana Grande wasn't shy at all as she dressed in a flashy black & white PVC outfit in the 2014 KIIS FM's Wango Tango Concert in Carson, California on Saturday. But it's not just her outfit and her flawless vocal range that made headlines on that day, the "Sam & Cat" star is taking her relationship with Jai Brooks to a whole new level.
Singer Ariana Grande accepts the Kohl's new artist of the year award at the 41st American Music Awards in Los Angeles, California November 24, 2013. REUTERS/Lucy Nicholson
The young couple is definitely on a love boat as they tweet sweet nothings at each other for the past several days. But it seems that the two are ready to take their relationship to a more serious tone when they both tweeted "I love you" in front of their millions of followers.
Jai Brooks tweeted the three little words after telling her how impressed he is with her Wango Tango performance. He tweeted: "I am so proud of you and you looked gorgeous, well done on your amazing performance, how you dance so well wearing heels?"
After the tweeting the sweet message, he tweeted again with, "I love you beautiful" with a heart. A day before that, the 20-year-old siren tweeted his boyfriend with "love u I dooo."
On May 9, Ariana also tweeted a sweet message saying: ""Cause if the water dries up and the moon stops shining stars fall and the world goes blind boy u know.... I'll be savin' my love for u."
According to an eyewitness, the couple was spotted during the Wango Tango Concert but keep their PDA away from the eyes of the public. "They weren't seen really before during or after Wango Tango together as he was in the gifting suite and backstage with his boys," says a source in an interview with Hollywood Life. "She was definitely in work mode. She may have also had a meet and greet she had to do as well that took a lot of her time."
Arian Grande's Wango Tango Performance
Doing her usual playful vibe, Ariana Grande rocked the house on the recent Wango Tango Concert performing her latest single "Problem" with Iggy Azalea. The tiny singer donned a sleeveless crop top with matching high-waisted mini skirt and sexy knee-high boots, one black and one white.
The "Baby I" singer proved once again that she knows how to entertain the crowd as she shows off her booty-shaking dance skills while belting out her songs. Other major acts include "The Voice" coaches Christina Aguilera and Shakira, Ed Sheeran and Calvin Harris.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build