Ariana Grande & Jai Brooks is “I Love You” Serious, Siren Hits Wango Tango Stage with Revealing Outfit
By Riza Ornos | May 12, 2014 3:06 PM EST
Ariana Grande wasn't shy at all as she dressed in a flashy black & white PVC outfit in the 2014 KIIS FM's Wango Tango Concert in Carson, California on Saturday. But it's not just her outfit and her flawless vocal range that made headlines on that day, the "Sam & Cat" star is taking her relationship with Jai Brooks to a whole new level.
Singer Ariana Grande accepts the Kohl's new artist of the year award at the 41st American Music Awards in Los Angeles, California November 24, 2013. REUTERS/Lucy Nicholson
The young couple is definitely on a love boat as they tweet sweet nothings at each other for the past several days. But it seems that the two are ready to take their relationship to a more serious tone when they both tweeted "I love you" in front of their millions of followers.
Jai Brooks tweeted the three little words after telling her how impressed he is with her Wango Tango performance. He tweeted: "I am so proud of you and you looked gorgeous, well done on your amazing performance, how you dance so well wearing heels?"
After the tweeting the sweet message, he tweeted again with, "I love you beautiful" with a heart. A day before that, the 20-year-old siren tweeted his boyfriend with "love u I dooo."
On May 9, Ariana also tweeted a sweet message saying: ""Cause if the water dries up and the moon stops shining stars fall and the world goes blind boy u know.... I'll be savin' my love for u."
According to an eyewitness, the couple was spotted during the Wango Tango Concert but keep their PDA away from the eyes of the public. "They weren't seen really before during or after Wango Tango together as he was in the gifting suite and backstage with his boys," says a source in an interview with Hollywood Life. "She was definitely in work mode. She may have also had a meet and greet she had to do as well that took a lot of her time."
Arian Grande's Wango Tango Performance
Doing her usual playful vibe, Ariana Grande rocked the house on the recent Wango Tango Concert performing her latest single "Problem" with Iggy Azalea. The tiny singer donned a sleeveless crop top with matching high-waisted mini skirt and sexy knee-high boots, one black and one white.
The "Baby I" singer proved once again that she knows how to entertain the crowd as she shows off her booty-shaking dance skills while belting out her songs. Other major acts include "The Voice" coaches Christina Aguilera and Shakira, Ed Sheeran and Calvin Harris.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2