After Meeting Kris Jenner, Khloe’s BF French Montana’s Attendance at Kimye’s Wedding Still Uncertain
By Rachelle Corpuz | May 12, 2014 3:06 PM EST
Khloe Kardashian's new beau French Montana had already met Kris Jenner and is reportedly in good terms with the Kardashian matriarch. However, just because French already met the family's queen doesn't mean that he will get invited to attend a family event. It doesn't mean that he will be Khloe's date for Kim and Kanye's wedding. Even though French and Kris instantly "clicked" together, the rapper is not going to take advantage of the opportunity to get a ticket to Kimye's wedding and accompany Khloe at the family gathering.
Television personality Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
A source told Hollywoodlife.com that French isn't so anxious about the wedding, although it would be great if he gets an invitation. "That wasn't his agenda and he didn't mention it," the source revealed.
"All the wedding stuff with Kim and Kanye has nothing to do with him."
"If he gets invited, great, if he's not, great."
Initially, it has been reported that Kris wasn't in favour of Khloe's relationship with French because she thinks that the singer-rapper was more like Lamar 2.0, but the tables have turned. It looks like Kris has already given Khloe her stamp of approval.
Now, that French has somehow won Kris' support, do you think it will be in no time that he will get the support of Khloe's sisters as well?
As if Khloe's recent dates with French weren't enough, she wants to bring him to Kim's wedding in Paris. Unfortunately, Kim disapproves such thought. "Kim is pushing back because she doesn't like him at all," revealed another insider to Radaronline.com. "Kim thinks French isn't a good fit for Khloe and doesn't want some random guy at the wedding."
If French truly loves Khloe, he'll do everything in his power to win every member the Kardashian family. He had already done so with Kris.
Do you think Khloe can get Kim to like French too?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal Back In Action To Target Novak Djokovic At China Open
- Bruce Jenner Says Lamar Odom Should Follow His Heart If He Wants To Get Back Together With Khloe Kardashian
- Maria Sharapova On Relationship With Grigor Dimitrov: ‘Everything Is Great’; Dimitrov Was Present At Sharapova’s First Round Match In China
- Green Bay Packers Vs. Chicago Bears Live Streaming Info And Preview
- Grigor Dimitrov Turns To Novak Djokovic For Love Advice; Dimitrov and Sharapova At The 2014 China Open
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Boxing News 2014: Social Media War Between Boxers Continues As Pacquiao Repeats Comment That Mayweather Acts Like Uneducated Person, While Ignoring ‘Miss Pac Man’ Post
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate