After Meeting Kris Jenner, Khloe’s BF French Montana’s Attendance at Kimye’s Wedding Still Uncertain
By Rachelle Corpuz | May 12, 2014 3:06 PM EST
Khloe Kardashian's new beau French Montana had already met Kris Jenner and is reportedly in good terms with the Kardashian matriarch. However, just because French already met the family's queen doesn't mean that he will get invited to attend a family event. It doesn't mean that he will be Khloe's date for Kim and Kanye's wedding. Even though French and Kris instantly "clicked" together, the rapper is not going to take advantage of the opportunity to get a ticket to Kimye's wedding and accompany Khloe at the family gathering.
Television personality Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
A source told Hollywoodlife.com that French isn't so anxious about the wedding, although it would be great if he gets an invitation. "That wasn't his agenda and he didn't mention it," the source revealed.
"All the wedding stuff with Kim and Kanye has nothing to do with him."
"If he gets invited, great, if he's not, great."
Initially, it has been reported that Kris wasn't in favour of Khloe's relationship with French because she thinks that the singer-rapper was more like Lamar 2.0, but the tables have turned. It looks like Kris has already given Khloe her stamp of approval.
Now, that French has somehow won Kris' support, do you think it will be in no time that he will get the support of Khloe's sisters as well?
As if Khloe's recent dates with French weren't enough, she wants to bring him to Kim's wedding in Paris. Unfortunately, Kim disapproves such thought. "Kim is pushing back because she doesn't like him at all," revealed another insider to Radaronline.com. "Kim thinks French isn't a good fit for Khloe and doesn't want some random guy at the wedding."
If French truly loves Khloe, he'll do everything in his power to win every member the Kardashian family. He had already done so with Kris.
Do you think Khloe can get Kim to like French too?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Celebrities Whose Life Changed Because of Sexual Abuse and Molestation
Join the Conversation
- No Kevin Love to Cleveland, Andrew Wiggins to Stay with Cavaliers
- Jeremy Lin Only an ‘Expiring Contract’ in Los Angeles; Lakers Want Eric Bledsoe
- Jeremy Lin Demands More Playing Time From Lakers Next Season
- Khloe Kardashian Sympathetic About Ex-Husband Lamar Odom in Recent Instagram Posts
- Rafael Nadal’s Retirement Plan Includes Becoming Pro Poker Player; Spaniard To Unveil New Serve at US Open
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $499 Comes With 5.5-Inch Quad HD Display, Snapdragon 805 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People