Nokia Lumia 630: Pre-Orders Now Available for Windows Phone Handset in Italy
By Jenalyn Villamarin | May 12, 2014 1:55 PM EST
In a previous report, the pre-orders on the Nokia Lumia 630 smartphone are available in Russia through the official Nokia store. The recent reports surrounding the Windows Phone handset claim that those in Italy can now pre-order the Nokia Lumia 630 with the expected shipping date starting on Tuesday, May 20.
According to the Geeky Gadgets report, the Nokia Lumia 630 Windows Phone 8.1 handset is now up for pre-orders at MediaWorld. The pricing scheme for the new Finnish device is set at €149.99 ($207).
The report further noted that all of the details on the Nokia Lumia 630 and 635 will materialize from the time of the devices' availability as well as the Nokia Lumia 930 that is expected to head to retail stores this June 2014.
The Nokia Lumia 630 was officially announced at the 2014 Microsoft Build developer conference and the Nokia handset is expected to be launched and releasedin several places. WinBeta reports about a Microsoft event on Monday, May 12, in India where the Nokia Lumia 630 could make an appearance.
The Nokia Lumia 630 Windows Phone 8.1 handset features and specs include the 4.5-inch IPS LCD capacitive touch screen display with 854x480p resolution, dimensions at 129.5 x 66.7 x 9.2 mm, 134g in weight, Corning Gorilla Glass 3, ClearBlack display, the power of a quad-core 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor, 512MB of RAM, Adreno 305 GPU and 8GB internal storage capacity that can be expanded up to 128GB through the available microSD card slot.
The Windows Phone 8.1 handset has a 5MP primary camera at the back with the geo-tagging and panorama features. Unfortunately, there is no secondary camera on the Nokia Lumia 630.
The other Nokia Lumia 630 features and specs are the support for Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, Wi-Fi connectivity, the 1830mAh Li-Ion battery offering up to 16 hours talk time with 2G while 3G can have up to 13 hours of talk time and music play of up to 58 hours, microUSB v2.0 and free 7GB of SkyDrive storage. Nokia, known for its vibrant device colour options, offers the Nokia Lumia 630 to the consumers in the bright green, bright yellow, bright orange, black and white variants.
More Articles to Read:
Nokia Lumia 520: Windows Phone Handset Repel a Bullet, Saved a Police Officer's Life - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- ‘Minecraft PS Vita,’ PS4 And Xbox One Updates And More On The Microsoft Deal
- 'The Sims 4' Mods: Buff Emotion Changes, Pay Very Low Bills And Enable Advanced Debug For Cheats
- iPhone 6 Plus Sold Out Apple Store Crash Due to Pre-orders: Where to Place Your Orders and the Packages Offered in the US and UK
- Meet 3 New 'Pokemon Omega Ruby And Alpha Sapphire' Mega Evolutions And Legendary Rayquaza
- ‘Minecraft’ Buyout By Microsoft Complete as Mojang's Notch Says His Farewell
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date