After Kim Kardashian: Find Out More About Kendall Jenner's Vogue Debut
By charmaine corne clutton | May 12, 2014 1:39 PM EST
Someone will seem to follow the footsteps of recent Vogue Covergirl Kim Kardashian as Kendall Jenner, Kim's half sister, will be gracing the pages of the fashion bible, according to a report by E! News.
Kendall Jenner arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014.
The young and aspiring model was recently shot by famous Photographer Patrick Demarchelier for an upcoming feature inside the pages of the well-acclaimed high fashion magazine. Kendall Jenner, 18, would not be the only young model to be featured in the spread.
According to the E! News report, Robin Wright and Sean Penn's daughter, Dylan Penn, is also going to appear in the fashion bible. She was reportedly shot by the fashion photographer Demarchelier.
Dylan, 22, was recently pictured by shutterbugs arriving at Demarchelier's studio, along with her manager David Todd.
Meanwhile, Kendall is already making waves in the fashion industry after having walked for Marc Jacobs during the previous New York Fashion Week. She has also struck up a professional friendship with Anna Wintour, fashion mogul and Vogue editor-in-chief, during a Topshop fashion show in London.
Kendall also wowed her fans worldwide after she was seen during the 2014 MET Gala wearing a light pink fishtail gown by Topshop. The 18-year-old looked stunning in her elegant ensemble arguably outshining her older sister, Kim Kardashian, who donned a blue Lanvin gown.
From reality star to high fashion model, Kendall is ready to take the fashion world by storm. Like her sister, Kendall's Vogue stint is not without any issues.
Fans all over the globe have derided Anna Wintour's choice of models for the high fashion bible claiming the models were unbecoming of the magazine's high stature, as reported by the Daily Mail.
Kendall seemed unfazed by all the negative publicity she has been receiving lately. The aspiring model was seen having fun during Rihanna's special MET Gala after party in New York.
Among the famous people who attended the party were Bradley Cooper and his model girlfriend Suki Waterhouse, "Divergent" star Shailene Woodley, Cara Delevigne and the Jenner sisters.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Semi-Nude Balmain Lattice Dress At Paris Fashion Week [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate