After Kim Kardashian: Find Out More About Kendall Jenner's Vogue Debut
By charmaine corne clutton | May 12, 2014 1:39 PM EST
Someone will seem to follow the footsteps of recent Vogue Covergirl Kim Kardashian as Kendall Jenner, Kim's half sister, will be gracing the pages of the fashion bible, according to a report by E! News.
Kendall Jenner arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014.
The young and aspiring model was recently shot by famous Photographer Patrick Demarchelier for an upcoming feature inside the pages of the well-acclaimed high fashion magazine. Kendall Jenner, 18, would not be the only young model to be featured in the spread.
According to the E! News report, Robin Wright and Sean Penn's daughter, Dylan Penn, is also going to appear in the fashion bible. She was reportedly shot by the fashion photographer Demarchelier.
Dylan, 22, was recently pictured by shutterbugs arriving at Demarchelier's studio, along with her manager David Todd.
Meanwhile, Kendall is already making waves in the fashion industry after having walked for Marc Jacobs during the previous New York Fashion Week. She has also struck up a professional friendship with Anna Wintour, fashion mogul and Vogue editor-in-chief, during a Topshop fashion show in London.
Kendall also wowed her fans worldwide after she was seen during the 2014 MET Gala wearing a light pink fishtail gown by Topshop. The 18-year-old looked stunning in her elegant ensemble arguably outshining her older sister, Kim Kardashian, who donned a blue Lanvin gown.
From reality star to high fashion model, Kendall is ready to take the fashion world by storm. Like her sister, Kendall's Vogue stint is not without any issues.
Fans all over the globe have derided Anna Wintour's choice of models for the high fashion bible claiming the models were unbecoming of the magazine's high stature, as reported by the Daily Mail.
Kendall seemed unfazed by all the negative publicity she has been receiving lately. The aspiring model was seen having fun during Rihanna's special MET Gala after party in New York.
Among the famous people who attended the party were Bradley Cooper and his model girlfriend Suki Waterhouse, "Divergent" star Shailene Woodley, Cara Delevigne and the Jenner sisters.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Young and the Restless July 28- August 1 Spoilers, Cast News: Updates on Devon, Hilary, Chelsea, Billy, Jack, Phyllis Plus Criminal Minds Actor Returns
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Daenerys Targaryen vs Yezzan, Nymeria Sand Actress Announced at Comic Con 2014
- Sons of Anarchy Charlie Hunnam Heartbroken about Walking Away from Fifty Shades of Grey [VIDEO]
- The Walking Dead Season 5 Official Trailer Released Plus Premiere Date, Spoilers: Gun Battle, Zombies, Beth Greene [VIDEO]
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Nexus 5 and Nexus 7 Android 5.0 L Material Design Coming with More Interface Changes
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE-A Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Rolls Out: When to Hit Your Region
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]