After Kim Kardashian: Find Out More About Kendall Jenner's Vogue Debut
By charmaine corne clutton | May 12, 2014 1:39 PM EST
Someone will seem to follow the footsteps of recent Vogue Covergirl Kim Kardashian as Kendall Jenner, Kim's half sister, will be gracing the pages of the fashion bible, according to a report by E! News.
Kendall Jenner arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014.
The young and aspiring model was recently shot by famous Photographer Patrick Demarchelier for an upcoming feature inside the pages of the well-acclaimed high fashion magazine. Kendall Jenner, 18, would not be the only young model to be featured in the spread.
According to the E! News report, Robin Wright and Sean Penn's daughter, Dylan Penn, is also going to appear in the fashion bible. She was reportedly shot by the fashion photographer Demarchelier.
Dylan, 22, was recently pictured by shutterbugs arriving at Demarchelier's studio, along with her manager David Todd.
Meanwhile, Kendall is already making waves in the fashion industry after having walked for Marc Jacobs during the previous New York Fashion Week. She has also struck up a professional friendship with Anna Wintour, fashion mogul and Vogue editor-in-chief, during a Topshop fashion show in London.
Kendall also wowed her fans worldwide after she was seen during the 2014 MET Gala wearing a light pink fishtail gown by Topshop. The 18-year-old looked stunning in her elegant ensemble arguably outshining her older sister, Kim Kardashian, who donned a blue Lanvin gown.
From reality star to high fashion model, Kendall is ready to take the fashion world by storm. Like her sister, Kendall's Vogue stint is not without any issues.
Fans all over the globe have derided Anna Wintour's choice of models for the high fashion bible claiming the models were unbecoming of the magazine's high stature, as reported by the Daily Mail.
Kendall seemed unfazed by all the negative publicity she has been receiving lately. The aspiring model was seen having fun during Rihanna's special MET Gala after party in New York.
Among the famous people who attended the party were Bradley Cooper and his model girlfriend Suki Waterhouse, "Divergent" star Shailene Woodley, Cara Delevigne and the Jenner sisters.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop