After Kim Kardashian: Find Out More About Kendall Jenner's Vogue Debut
By charmaine corne clutton | May 12, 2014 1:39 PM EST
Someone will seem to follow the footsteps of recent Vogue Covergirl Kim Kardashian as Kendall Jenner, Kim's half sister, will be gracing the pages of the fashion bible, according to a report by E! News.
Kendall Jenner arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014.
The young and aspiring model was recently shot by famous Photographer Patrick Demarchelier for an upcoming feature inside the pages of the well-acclaimed high fashion magazine. Kendall Jenner, 18, would not be the only young model to be featured in the spread.
According to the E! News report, Robin Wright and Sean Penn's daughter, Dylan Penn, is also going to appear in the fashion bible. She was reportedly shot by the fashion photographer Demarchelier.
Dylan, 22, was recently pictured by shutterbugs arriving at Demarchelier's studio, along with her manager David Todd.
Meanwhile, Kendall is already making waves in the fashion industry after having walked for Marc Jacobs during the previous New York Fashion Week. She has also struck up a professional friendship with Anna Wintour, fashion mogul and Vogue editor-in-chief, during a Topshop fashion show in London.
Kendall also wowed her fans worldwide after she was seen during the 2014 MET Gala wearing a light pink fishtail gown by Topshop. The 18-year-old looked stunning in her elegant ensemble arguably outshining her older sister, Kim Kardashian, who donned a blue Lanvin gown.
From reality star to high fashion model, Kendall is ready to take the fashion world by storm. Like her sister, Kendall's Vogue stint is not without any issues.
Fans all over the globe have derided Anna Wintour's choice of models for the high fashion bible claiming the models were unbecoming of the magazine's high stature, as reported by the Daily Mail.
Kendall seemed unfazed by all the negative publicity she has been receiving lately. The aspiring model was seen having fun during Rihanna's special MET Gala after party in New York.
Among the famous people who attended the party were Bradley Cooper and his model girlfriend Suki Waterhouse, "Divergent" star Shailene Woodley, Cara Delevigne and the Jenner sisters.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers – ‘Coda’: Midseason Finale Is ‘Heartbreaking’ And ‘Gut-Wrenching’
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast
- Walmart Canada Black Friday 2014 Ad For Nov. 28, 2014 Up To Dec. 1, 2014 Includes Savings On The iPad Mini 16GB And The Beats Solo HD Drenched Headphones