'Fifty Shades of Grey' Scoop: Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson are 'Amazing,' Says Co-Star; Aaron Johnson Joins Cast
By charmaine corne clutton | May 12, 2014 1:24 PM EST
Fans who are dying to watch the movie adaptation of "Fifty Shades of Grey" are in for a treat courtesy of one of the stars of the movie, Victor Rasuk. Rasuk had nothing but praises for the leads of the movie, namely Dakota Johnson and Jamie Dornan.
"I've been sworn to secrecy but I will say this: Dakota was amazing. Jamie was amazing. It was one of those things where we came into it wanting to do it justice. And I think all the fans, the millions of fans, will also love what we did. I think we did it justice," Rasuk said to E! News during his "Godzilla" premiere in Hollywood.
Rasuk's comments are relevant after many fans have been expressing their doubts about Dakota and Jamie's chemistry. Johnson has come under fire for not being loyal enough to the book's "Anastasia Steele."
"Dakota was fantastic. She's super nice, down to earth and she's going to be a fantastic Anastasia," Rasuk responded straightforwardly when asked about working with Dakota Johnson.
"As a guy, person to person, he was amazing to talk to and amazing to work with," Rasuk declared his admiration for the Jamie Dornan to the E! News report.
Victor Rasuk plays the best friend of Anastasia Steele, Jose, who is also the love rival of Christian Grey in the upcoming film.
Being the funny guy that he is, Victor Rasuk took the chance to joke about himself when asked about how the women in his family were taking the erotic film. "They want to know everything! And they were happy I wasn't naked in it, either. They're so happy. I don't think they would have watched it," he stated.
Meanwhile, director Sam Taylor-Wood revealed another juicy tidbit about the movie—that is, her husband, "Kickass" star Aaron Taylor-Johnson, might be joining the cast of "Fifty Shades of Grey." The director was mum about the role Aaron would be playing, but said she was "excited" at how the film would turn out, a report by Metro UK said.
The movie adaptation of "Fifty Shades of Grey" is set to be released on Valentines' Day in 2015.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Kanye West Abandons Kim Kardashian after 58 Days of Marriage – Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Things to Know About ‘Surprising, Explosive Ending’ of Andi Dorfman’s Season
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- HTC One E8 (Plastic Variant of HTC One M8) with 5-Inch Display, Dual-SIM, 801 Processor and 2 GB RAM to Hit New Markets Soon
- iPhone 6 Release Date in September 26 with Price Details and More Killer Features
- Apple iPad Mini Air: Three Fresh Features on the Smart Tablet to Wait for
- 4.7-Inch iPhone 6 Release Date is Sept 26 after iOS 8 GM Public Debut on Sept 17 – Reports