'Fifty Shades of Grey' Scoop: Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson are 'Amazing,' Says Co-Star; Aaron Johnson Joins Cast
By charmaine corne clutton | May 12, 2014 1:24 PM EST
Fans who are dying to watch the movie adaptation of "Fifty Shades of Grey" are in for a treat courtesy of one of the stars of the movie, Victor Rasuk. Rasuk had nothing but praises for the leads of the movie, namely Dakota Johnson and Jamie Dornan.
"I've been sworn to secrecy but I will say this: Dakota was amazing. Jamie was amazing. It was one of those things where we came into it wanting to do it justice. And I think all the fans, the millions of fans, will also love what we did. I think we did it justice," Rasuk said to E! News during his "Godzilla" premiere in Hollywood.
Rasuk's comments are relevant after many fans have been expressing their doubts about Dakota and Jamie's chemistry. Johnson has come under fire for not being loyal enough to the book's "Anastasia Steele."
"Dakota was fantastic. She's super nice, down to earth and she's going to be a fantastic Anastasia," Rasuk responded straightforwardly when asked about working with Dakota Johnson.
"As a guy, person to person, he was amazing to talk to and amazing to work with," Rasuk declared his admiration for the Jamie Dornan to the E! News report.
Victor Rasuk plays the best friend of Anastasia Steele, Jose, who is also the love rival of Christian Grey in the upcoming film.
Being the funny guy that he is, Victor Rasuk took the chance to joke about himself when asked about how the women in his family were taking the erotic film. "They want to know everything! And they were happy I wasn't naked in it, either. They're so happy. I don't think they would have watched it," he stated.
Meanwhile, director Sam Taylor-Wood revealed another juicy tidbit about the movie—that is, her husband, "Kickass" star Aaron Taylor-Johnson, might be joining the cast of "Fifty Shades of Grey." The director was mum about the role Aaron would be playing, but said she was "excited" at how the film would turn out, a report by Metro UK said.
The movie adaptation of "Fifty Shades of Grey" is set to be released on Valentines' Day in 2015.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Reports: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- Travel at Own Risk; Emirates, Qantas Differ on Flying over Iraq Warzone; Emirates Reroutes, Qantas Pushes On
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal