'Fifty Shades of Grey' Scoop: Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson are 'Amazing,' Says Co-Star; Aaron Johnson Joins Cast
By charmaine corne clutton | May 12, 2014 1:24 PM EST
Fans who are dying to watch the movie adaptation of "Fifty Shades of Grey" are in for a treat courtesy of one of the stars of the movie, Victor Rasuk. Rasuk had nothing but praises for the leads of the movie, namely Dakota Johnson and Jamie Dornan.
"I've been sworn to secrecy but I will say this: Dakota was amazing. Jamie was amazing. It was one of those things where we came into it wanting to do it justice. And I think all the fans, the millions of fans, will also love what we did. I think we did it justice," Rasuk said to E! News during his "Godzilla" premiere in Hollywood.
Rasuk's comments are relevant after many fans have been expressing their doubts about Dakota and Jamie's chemistry. Johnson has come under fire for not being loyal enough to the book's "Anastasia Steele."
"Dakota was fantastic. She's super nice, down to earth and she's going to be a fantastic Anastasia," Rasuk responded straightforwardly when asked about working with Dakota Johnson.
"As a guy, person to person, he was amazing to talk to and amazing to work with," Rasuk declared his admiration for the Jamie Dornan to the E! News report.
Victor Rasuk plays the best friend of Anastasia Steele, Jose, who is also the love rival of Christian Grey in the upcoming film.
Being the funny guy that he is, Victor Rasuk took the chance to joke about himself when asked about how the women in his family were taking the erotic film. "They want to know everything! And they were happy I wasn't naked in it, either. They're so happy. I don't think they would have watched it," he stated.
Meanwhile, director Sam Taylor-Wood revealed another juicy tidbit about the movie—that is, her husband, "Kickass" star Aaron Taylor-Johnson, might be joining the cast of "Fifty Shades of Grey." The director was mum about the role Aaron would be playing, but said she was "excited" at how the film would turn out, a report by Metro UK said.
The movie adaptation of "Fifty Shades of Grey" is set to be released on Valentines' Day in 2015.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Slow-Moving Yet Unrelenting Hawaii Lava Now Only Inches Away From Pahoa Homes
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Cavaliers, LeBron James Flop In First Game Back In Cleveland; New York Knicks, Melo Pull Off Road Upset, 95-90 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Pregnant Kourtney Kardashian Talks About Marrying Scott Disick, Her Pregnancy Cravings and Picking Out Baby Names
- ‘The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies’ Premiere Announcement Plus Spoilers [Watch Video]
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Dismantling Of Fukushima Reactor 1 Faces Delays, US Judge Gives Sailor Go Signal To Push Through Lawsuit Against TEPCO Over Radiation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge To Be Available Through T-Mobile In The US
- Five Extreme Drop Tests On BlackBerry Passport Reveals Its Endurance [Watch Video]
- Updated iOS 8 Pangu Untethered Jailbreak Now Fully Works with Cydia: Key Fixes & Mods to Expect
- Ex-Ohio Trooper Pleads Guilty To Issuing Sex as Penalty To Women Motorists