'Fifty Shades of Grey' Scoop: Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson are 'Amazing,' Says Co-Star; Aaron Johnson Joins Cast
By charmaine corne clutton | May 12, 2014 1:24 PM EST
Fans who are dying to watch the movie adaptation of "Fifty Shades of Grey" are in for a treat courtesy of one of the stars of the movie, Victor Rasuk. Rasuk had nothing but praises for the leads of the movie, namely Dakota Johnson and Jamie Dornan.
"I've been sworn to secrecy but I will say this: Dakota was amazing. Jamie was amazing. It was one of those things where we came into it wanting to do it justice. And I think all the fans, the millions of fans, will also love what we did. I think we did it justice," Rasuk said to E! News during his "Godzilla" premiere in Hollywood.
Rasuk's comments are relevant after many fans have been expressing their doubts about Dakota and Jamie's chemistry. Johnson has come under fire for not being loyal enough to the book's "Anastasia Steele."
"Dakota was fantastic. She's super nice, down to earth and she's going to be a fantastic Anastasia," Rasuk responded straightforwardly when asked about working with Dakota Johnson.
"As a guy, person to person, he was amazing to talk to and amazing to work with," Rasuk declared his admiration for the Jamie Dornan to the E! News report.
Victor Rasuk plays the best friend of Anastasia Steele, Jose, who is also the love rival of Christian Grey in the upcoming film.
Being the funny guy that he is, Victor Rasuk took the chance to joke about himself when asked about how the women in his family were taking the erotic film. "They want to know everything! And they were happy I wasn't naked in it, either. They're so happy. I don't think they would have watched it," he stated.
Meanwhile, director Sam Taylor-Wood revealed another juicy tidbit about the movie—that is, her husband, "Kickass" star Aaron Taylor-Johnson, might be joining the cast of "Fifty Shades of Grey." The director was mum about the role Aaron would be playing, but said she was "excited" at how the film would turn out, a report by Metro UK said.
The movie adaptation of "Fifty Shades of Grey" is set to be released on Valentines' Day in 2015.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop