'Fifty Shades of Grey' Scoop: Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson are 'Amazing,' Says Co-Star; Aaron Johnson Joins Cast
By charmaine corne clutton | May 12, 2014 1:24 PM EST
Fans who are dying to watch the movie adaptation of "Fifty Shades of Grey" are in for a treat courtesy of one of the stars of the movie, Victor Rasuk. Rasuk had nothing but praises for the leads of the movie, namely Dakota Johnson and Jamie Dornan.
"I've been sworn to secrecy but I will say this: Dakota was amazing. Jamie was amazing. It was one of those things where we came into it wanting to do it justice. And I think all the fans, the millions of fans, will also love what we did. I think we did it justice," Rasuk said to E! News during his "Godzilla" premiere in Hollywood.
Rasuk's comments are relevant after many fans have been expressing their doubts about Dakota and Jamie's chemistry. Johnson has come under fire for not being loyal enough to the book's "Anastasia Steele."
"Dakota was fantastic. She's super nice, down to earth and she's going to be a fantastic Anastasia," Rasuk responded straightforwardly when asked about working with Dakota Johnson.
"As a guy, person to person, he was amazing to talk to and amazing to work with," Rasuk declared his admiration for the Jamie Dornan to the E! News report.
Victor Rasuk plays the best friend of Anastasia Steele, Jose, who is also the love rival of Christian Grey in the upcoming film.
Being the funny guy that he is, Victor Rasuk took the chance to joke about himself when asked about how the women in his family were taking the erotic film. "They want to know everything! And they were happy I wasn't naked in it, either. They're so happy. I don't think they would have watched it," he stated.
Meanwhile, director Sam Taylor-Wood revealed another juicy tidbit about the movie—that is, her husband, "Kickass" star Aaron Taylor-Johnson, might be joining the cast of "Fifty Shades of Grey." The director was mum about the role Aaron would be playing, but said she was "excited" at how the film would turn out, a report by Metro UK said.
The movie adaptation of "Fifty Shades of Grey" is set to be released on Valentines' Day in 2015.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday Sale 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More
- ISIS War: US Airstrikes Lead to Growing ISIS Support In Syria; Russia Questions Coalition's Policies