‘Suits’ Season 4: Harvey, Mike on Opposite Sides of an Important Case
By Anshu Shrivastava | May 12, 2014 1:12 PM EST
"Suits" Season 3 wrapped-up with Mike accepting Jonathan Sidwell's job offer. When "Suits" returns, with new episodes of a new season, Mike will be seen working as an investment banker. This change of job is going to change the dynamics of Mike and Harvey's relationship.
Harvey and Mike will be working for different firms but they will still be interacting, as Mike's firm is a client of Harvey's firm. Harvey will be working for Mike. Patrick J Adams, who plays Mike, said to TV Fanatic, that this "creates a whole new dynamics that Mike will be telling Harvey what to do and how to do it. As you can imagine Harvey doesn't like too much."
Revealing more details about the upcoming season, Adams said that Mike quitting Pearson & Specter has accomplished "a little bit of a time jump. We pick up and we see him at work with his company, and he and Harvey sort of finding themselves on opposite sides of a very important case."
Adams said that Mike and Harvey will pick different directions, which will cause a rift between these two former mentor and protégée. "Mike's choosing to go one way with it [the important case], Harvey's deciding to go another, so a little bit of a tete-a-tete and I think they're doing some really exciting stuff this season," Adams said to TV Fanatic.
The actor said there will be a shift in the kind of conversation Harvey and Mike will have in Season 4. Harvey and Mike will have a "new interaction that I think people haven't really seen since season 1," Adams said.
As previously reported, Mike will be seen wearing a three-piece suit for the first time. He will have his own executive secretary and a group of new colleagues. There will be some hiccups in Mike and Rachel's relationship. Rachel will be seen going to law school as well as working at Pearson & Specter.
"Suits" is set to return for Season 4 on June 11, 2014. The cast and crew are currently filming this season in Toronto, Canada.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles