‘Suits’ Season 4: Harvey, Mike on Opposite Sides of an Important Case
By Anshu Shrivastava | May 12, 2014 1:12 PM EST
"Suits" Season 3 wrapped-up with Mike accepting Jonathan Sidwell's job offer. When "Suits" returns, with new episodes of a new season, Mike will be seen working as an investment banker. This change of job is going to change the dynamics of Mike and Harvey's relationship.
Harvey and Mike will be working for different firms but they will still be interacting, as Mike's firm is a client of Harvey's firm. Harvey will be working for Mike. Patrick J Adams, who plays Mike, said to TV Fanatic, that this "creates a whole new dynamics that Mike will be telling Harvey what to do and how to do it. As you can imagine Harvey doesn't like too much."
Revealing more details about the upcoming season, Adams said that Mike quitting Pearson & Specter has accomplished "a little bit of a time jump. We pick up and we see him at work with his company, and he and Harvey sort of finding themselves on opposite sides of a very important case."
Adams said that Mike and Harvey will pick different directions, which will cause a rift between these two former mentor and protégée. "Mike's choosing to go one way with it [the important case], Harvey's deciding to go another, so a little bit of a tete-a-tete and I think they're doing some really exciting stuff this season," Adams said to TV Fanatic.
The actor said there will be a shift in the kind of conversation Harvey and Mike will have in Season 4. Harvey and Mike will have a "new interaction that I think people haven't really seen since season 1," Adams said.
As previously reported, Mike will be seen wearing a three-piece suit for the first time. He will have his own executive secretary and a group of new colleagues. There will be some hiccups in Mike and Rachel's relationship. Rachel will be seen going to law school as well as working at Pearson & Specter.
"Suits" is set to return for Season 4 on June 11, 2014. The cast and crew are currently filming this season in Toronto, Canada.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Semi-Nude Balmain Lattice Dress At Paris Fashion Week [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate