Selena Gomez Does Not Care Who Justin Bieber Dates, Taylor Swift Can Teach Justin Bieber About Commitment
By Annie Dee | May 12, 2014 12:47 PM EST
A new report showed that Selena Gomez has been trying to forget Justin Bieber for a while now, even before catching those inappropriate texts and pictures of other girls on Justin's phone. This is why, now that they finally broke up, Selena Gomez is quick to move on and does not care if Justin Bieber dates every young girl out there anymore.
Singer Taylor Swift arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014. REUTERS/Carlo Allegri
Moreover, seeing him with Kylie or Yovanna Ventura does not bother her one bit. "If he wants to date teenager like Kylie or a wanna be model, then let him. She's done and moving on from the broken promises and drama," Hollywood Life reports.
Good thing Selena Gomez's BFF, Taylor Swift has her back already. Taylor Swift certainly proved she can stuck it out with Selena Gomez through their ups and downs, and for the longest time. If it comes to being committed to a relationship with Selena Gomez, notwithstanding the type of relationship, Justin Bieber can certainly learn a thing or two about Taylor Swift about being committed. Taylor Swift proves she truly cares about Selena Gomez, such that they managed to save their friendship even though Justin Bieber had come between them.
In an interview, Taylor Swift discussed her friendship with Selena Gomez and why it was worth saving.
"It's been the longest one I think either of us have had really."
"Longevity is something you really can find very precious and rare in friendships."
"When your life changes and you become thrust into this really strange whirlwind where what your life is different from what other people think your life is. And your life is commented on and your life is written about and fictionalized and all that," Taylor explained to E! News.
"Both of us have kind of stuck it out and hung in there through all the different changes we've gone through."
Now that Selena Gomez moved on from Justin Bieber, Swift and Gomez's friendship can be stronger than ever.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Season 11 Premiere (Episode 1) Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘I Must Have Lost It On The Wind'
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best