Selena Gomez Does Not Care Who Justin Bieber Dates, Taylor Swift Can Teach Justin Bieber About Commitment
By Annie Dee | May 12, 2014 12:47 PM EST
A new report showed that Selena Gomez has been trying to forget Justin Bieber for a while now, even before catching those inappropriate texts and pictures of other girls on Justin's phone. This is why, now that they finally broke up, Selena Gomez is quick to move on and does not care if Justin Bieber dates every young girl out there anymore.
Singer Taylor Swift arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014. REUTERS/Carlo Allegri
Moreover, seeing him with Kylie or Yovanna Ventura does not bother her one bit. "If he wants to date teenager like Kylie or a wanna be model, then let him. She's done and moving on from the broken promises and drama," Hollywood Life reports.
Good thing Selena Gomez's BFF, Taylor Swift has her back already. Taylor Swift certainly proved she can stuck it out with Selena Gomez through their ups and downs, and for the longest time. If it comes to being committed to a relationship with Selena Gomez, notwithstanding the type of relationship, Justin Bieber can certainly learn a thing or two about Taylor Swift about being committed. Taylor Swift proves she truly cares about Selena Gomez, such that they managed to save their friendship even though Justin Bieber had come between them.
In an interview, Taylor Swift discussed her friendship with Selena Gomez and why it was worth saving.
"It's been the longest one I think either of us have had really."
"Longevity is something you really can find very precious and rare in friendships."
"When your life changes and you become thrust into this really strange whirlwind where what your life is different from what other people think your life is. And your life is commented on and your life is written about and fictionalized and all that," Taylor explained to E! News.
"Both of us have kind of stuck it out and hung in there through all the different changes we've gone through."
Now that Selena Gomez moved on from Justin Bieber, Swift and Gomez's friendship can be stronger than ever.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- Taylor Swift's Famous Ex-Boyfriends: From Harry Styles To Joe Jonas [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- George Clooney Divorced Talia Balsam Years Before Getting Married to Amal Alamuddin: Know About Clooney's Ex Wife
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- 3 Signs Nexus 6, 8 Release Date Nears: Leaked Pics, KitKat Factory Image & Android L Details Emerge
- ISIS Supporters are Walking Among the Many in the United States – Report
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Samsung Aware Of Gap Issue On Galaxy Note 4, Mentions It As Important Manufacturing Feature In Note 4 User Manual
- ISIS Receives Food, Ammunition Due To Mistake Of Iraqi Pilots
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money