Selena Gomez Does Not Care Who Justin Bieber Dates, Taylor Swift Can Teach Justin Bieber About Commitment
By Annie Dee | May 12, 2014 12:47 PM EST
A new report showed that Selena Gomez has been trying to forget Justin Bieber for a while now, even before catching those inappropriate texts and pictures of other girls on Justin's phone. This is why, now that they finally broke up, Selena Gomez is quick to move on and does not care if Justin Bieber dates every young girl out there anymore.
Singer Taylor Swift arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014. REUTERS/Carlo Allegri
Moreover, seeing him with Kylie or Yovanna Ventura does not bother her one bit. "If he wants to date teenager like Kylie or a wanna be model, then let him. She's done and moving on from the broken promises and drama," Hollywood Life reports.
Good thing Selena Gomez's BFF, Taylor Swift has her back already. Taylor Swift certainly proved she can stuck it out with Selena Gomez through their ups and downs, and for the longest time. If it comes to being committed to a relationship with Selena Gomez, notwithstanding the type of relationship, Justin Bieber can certainly learn a thing or two about Taylor Swift about being committed. Taylor Swift proves she truly cares about Selena Gomez, such that they managed to save their friendship even though Justin Bieber had come between them.
In an interview, Taylor Swift discussed her friendship with Selena Gomez and why it was worth saving.
"It's been the longest one I think either of us have had really."
"Longevity is something you really can find very precious and rare in friendships."
"When your life changes and you become thrust into this really strange whirlwind where what your life is different from what other people think your life is. And your life is commented on and your life is written about and fictionalized and all that," Taylor explained to E! News.
"Both of us have kind of stuck it out and hung in there through all the different changes we've gone through."
Now that Selena Gomez moved on from Justin Bieber, Swift and Gomez's friendship can be stronger than ever.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- G20 Summit Awkward Moments: Putin Yawns, Mystery Bubbles Appear, F18 Drama Ensues
- Real Life ‘Frozen’: Snow Overwhelms The US, Kills 7; More To Come (Pictures)
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt in Sydney for ‘Unbroken’ Red Carpet Premiere [PHOTOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Trailer Reveals Sith Plus John Boyega And Daisy Ridley’s Characters And Much More—Reports
- Cameron Diaz, Benji Madden Engaged – Reports
- ‘The Voice’ Season 7 (2014) Winner: Eliminated Contestants Predict Who Could Win It All
- Channing Tatum-Jenna Dewan Tatum Split: Channing Disregards Amber Heard Link-Up Reports, Says Wife 'Puts Everything in Perspective'
- Prince Harry Enjoys Three-Day Visit To Oman, Picks Up Present For Prince George And Performs With Traditional Sword Dancers
- Walmart Early Price Matching Special Event On Nov. 21, 2014 Matches Its Competitors' Black Friday 2014 Prices And Includes Exclusive Deals For Samsung LED HDTVs And iPad Air 2 [WATCH VIDEO]
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- 6 Big Reasons iPhone 6 Plus is Must-Have Black Friday, Christmas 2014 Buy
- Nexus 6 Release Date And Price Under AT&T, T-Mobile And Sprint Listed
- NATO To Russia: 'Pull Back Your Troops'
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary
- Cold War 2: Russia, China And North Korea’s Blacklisted Company Fortify Alliance -- Reports