Selena Gomez Does Not Care Who Justin Bieber Dates, Taylor Swift Can Teach Justin Bieber About Commitment
By Annie Dee | May 12, 2014 12:47 PM EST
A new report showed that Selena Gomez has been trying to forget Justin Bieber for a while now, even before catching those inappropriate texts and pictures of other girls on Justin's phone. This is why, now that they finally broke up, Selena Gomez is quick to move on and does not care if Justin Bieber dates every young girl out there anymore.
Singer Taylor Swift arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014. REUTERS/Carlo Allegri
Moreover, seeing him with Kylie or Yovanna Ventura does not bother her one bit. "If he wants to date teenager like Kylie or a wanna be model, then let him. She's done and moving on from the broken promises and drama," Hollywood Life reports.
Good thing Selena Gomez's BFF, Taylor Swift has her back already. Taylor Swift certainly proved she can stuck it out with Selena Gomez through their ups and downs, and for the longest time. If it comes to being committed to a relationship with Selena Gomez, notwithstanding the type of relationship, Justin Bieber can certainly learn a thing or two about Taylor Swift about being committed. Taylor Swift proves she truly cares about Selena Gomez, such that they managed to save their friendship even though Justin Bieber had come between them.
In an interview, Taylor Swift discussed her friendship with Selena Gomez and why it was worth saving.
"It's been the longest one I think either of us have had really."
"Longevity is something you really can find very precious and rare in friendships."
"When your life changes and you become thrust into this really strange whirlwind where what your life is different from what other people think your life is. And your life is commented on and your life is written about and fictionalized and all that," Taylor explained to E! News.
"Both of us have kind of stuck it out and hung in there through all the different changes we've gone through."
Now that Selena Gomez moved on from Justin Bieber, Swift and Gomez's friendship can be stronger than ever.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS