Selena Gomez Does Not Care Who Justin Bieber Dates, Taylor Swift Can Teach Justin Bieber About Commitment
By Annie Dee | May 12, 2014 12:47 PM EST
A new report showed that Selena Gomez has been trying to forget Justin Bieber for a while now, even before catching those inappropriate texts and pictures of other girls on Justin's phone. This is why, now that they finally broke up, Selena Gomez is quick to move on and does not care if Justin Bieber dates every young girl out there anymore.
Singer Taylor Swift arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014. REUTERS/Carlo Allegri
Moreover, seeing him with Kylie or Yovanna Ventura does not bother her one bit. "If he wants to date teenager like Kylie or a wanna be model, then let him. She's done and moving on from the broken promises and drama," Hollywood Life reports.
Good thing Selena Gomez's BFF, Taylor Swift has her back already. Taylor Swift certainly proved she can stuck it out with Selena Gomez through their ups and downs, and for the longest time. If it comes to being committed to a relationship with Selena Gomez, notwithstanding the type of relationship, Justin Bieber can certainly learn a thing or two about Taylor Swift about being committed. Taylor Swift proves she truly cares about Selena Gomez, such that they managed to save their friendship even though Justin Bieber had come between them.
In an interview, Taylor Swift discussed her friendship with Selena Gomez and why it was worth saving.
"It's been the longest one I think either of us have had really."
"Longevity is something you really can find very precious and rare in friendships."
"When your life changes and you become thrust into this really strange whirlwind where what your life is different from what other people think your life is. And your life is commented on and your life is written about and fictionalized and all that," Taylor explained to E! News.
"Both of us have kind of stuck it out and hung in there through all the different changes we've gone through."
Now that Selena Gomez moved on from Justin Bieber, Swift and Gomez's friendship can be stronger than ever.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier
- Galaxy Note 4: Best Big-Screen Phone, Says Samsung; Analysts Believe Note 4 Unlikely To Beat iPhone 6 Plus [Watch Video]