Selena Gomez Trying to Forget Justin Bieber Even Before Kylie Jenner's Involvement in Cheating Scandal
By Annie Dee | May 12, 2014 10:27 AM EST
Selena Gomez is more than willing to move on with her life after her reunion with Justin Bieber did her more harm than good. Now that she and Justin Bieber are over for good, Selena Gomez is reportedly doing everything to forget the young Canadian singer. The new reports highlighted that Selena Gomez has been forgetting Justin Bieber not just after the Kylie Jenner cheating fiasco. Rather, she has been doing to this for quite some time already.
Actress Selena Gomez arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014. REUTERS/Carlo Allegri
According to Hollywood Life, Selena Gomez wants to erase Justin Bieber and his memories as fast as possible. However, this is not only after she learned of Justin Bieber's cheating. In her March 11 Adidas Neo commercial shoot, Selena Gomez asked for Taco Bell and Wendy's to be in her trailer all the time and she wanted all things related to Bieber shun away from her presence. Selena Gomez even went to the extremes of asking everyone named Justin in her camp to change their names.
"A few of the camera guys names were Justin and her team asked their names be changed so she didn't have to say the name Justin."
Interestingly, just a few days before this shoot, Selena and Justin were hanging out together in McAllen TX, and even went to the dance studio looking like they couldn't get enough of each other.
It was only in early April that Selena Gomez finally realized Justin Bieber cannot be committed to her, seeing how he has loads of sexy pictures and texts from girls, Kylie and Kendall Jenner included. If this new report is true, then Selena Gomez might have been noticing something is already wrong with their relationship as early as March and is just trying her best to save her relationship with Justin. However, the pictures of the girls, especially that of Kylie Jenner and Kendall Jenner, might have pushed her to her limits.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery