Selena Gomez Trying to Forget Justin Bieber Even Before Kylie Jenner's Involvement in Cheating Scandal
By Annie Dee | May 12, 2014 10:27 AM EST
Selena Gomez is more than willing to move on with her life after her reunion with Justin Bieber did her more harm than good. Now that she and Justin Bieber are over for good, Selena Gomez is reportedly doing everything to forget the young Canadian singer. The new reports highlighted that Selena Gomez has been forgetting Justin Bieber not just after the Kylie Jenner cheating fiasco. Rather, she has been doing to this for quite some time already.
Actress Selena Gomez arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014. REUTERS/Carlo Allegri
According to Hollywood Life, Selena Gomez wants to erase Justin Bieber and his memories as fast as possible. However, this is not only after she learned of Justin Bieber's cheating. In her March 11 Adidas Neo commercial shoot, Selena Gomez asked for Taco Bell and Wendy's to be in her trailer all the time and she wanted all things related to Bieber shun away from her presence. Selena Gomez even went to the extremes of asking everyone named Justin in her camp to change their names.
"A few of the camera guys names were Justin and her team asked their names be changed so she didn't have to say the name Justin."
Interestingly, just a few days before this shoot, Selena and Justin were hanging out together in McAllen TX, and even went to the dance studio looking like they couldn't get enough of each other.
It was only in early April that Selena Gomez finally realized Justin Bieber cannot be committed to her, seeing how he has loads of sexy pictures and texts from girls, Kylie and Kendall Jenner included. If this new report is true, then Selena Gomez might have been noticing something is already wrong with their relationship as early as March and is just trying her best to save her relationship with Justin. However, the pictures of the girls, especially that of Kylie Jenner and Kendall Jenner, might have pushed her to her limits.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage