Selena Gomez Trying to Forget Justin Bieber Even Before Kylie Jenner's Involvement in Cheating Scandal
By Annie Dee | May 12, 2014 10:27 AM EST
Selena Gomez is more than willing to move on with her life after her reunion with Justin Bieber did her more harm than good. Now that she and Justin Bieber are over for good, Selena Gomez is reportedly doing everything to forget the young Canadian singer. The new reports highlighted that Selena Gomez has been forgetting Justin Bieber not just after the Kylie Jenner cheating fiasco. Rather, she has been doing to this for quite some time already.
Actress Selena Gomez arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014. REUTERS/Carlo Allegri
According to Hollywood Life, Selena Gomez wants to erase Justin Bieber and his memories as fast as possible. However, this is not only after she learned of Justin Bieber's cheating. In her March 11 Adidas Neo commercial shoot, Selena Gomez asked for Taco Bell and Wendy's to be in her trailer all the time and she wanted all things related to Bieber shun away from her presence. Selena Gomez even went to the extremes of asking everyone named Justin in her camp to change their names.
"A few of the camera guys names were Justin and her team asked their names be changed so she didn't have to say the name Justin."
Interestingly, just a few days before this shoot, Selena and Justin were hanging out together in McAllen TX, and even went to the dance studio looking like they couldn't get enough of each other.
It was only in early April that Selena Gomez finally realized Justin Bieber cannot be committed to her, seeing how he has loads of sexy pictures and texts from girls, Kylie and Kendall Jenner included. If this new report is true, then Selena Gomez might have been noticing something is already wrong with their relationship as early as March and is just trying her best to save her relationship with Justin. However, the pictures of the girls, especially that of Kylie Jenner and Kendall Jenner, might have pushed her to her limits.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions