Jennifer Esposito Reportedly Slams Ex-Husband Bradley Cooper in Her Memoir
By Anne Lu | May 12, 2014 5:01 AM EST
Jennifer Esposito has reportedly trashed her ex-husband Bradley Cooper in her new book. The former “Blue Bloods” star’s memoir “Jennifer’s Way” mentions an unnamed man whom she described as “cocky, arrogant and a master manipulator.”
Actor Bradley Cooper arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014. REUTERS/Carlo Allegri
Esposito, who was briefly married to Cooper from December 2006 to May 2007, has spoken of an unnamed man in her book who apparently was of unsavoury character.
Sources told NY Daily News’ Confidenti@l that although Esposito didn’t mention a name, it was clear that she was referring to Cooper.
She recalled the warning signs that she saw when she met this man, but decided to ignore them because she didn’t think their relationship would progress. But their relationship did appear to have progressed, which was unfortunate as she called it unhealthy.
The mystery man apparently had a “mean cold side” and that his “personality could flip on a dime.” He focused primarily only on his needs, and regarded her as a “nonissue.”
“I became very sad and I felt very alone,” she wrote, adding that she stayed in the relationship anyway.
After she attended a seminar at the Agape International Spiritual Centre in Los Angeles, their relationship went downhill.
“Within days, my relationship hit an all-time low, and within a week it was over,” the 41-year-old actress penned in her tome. “Abruptly, rudely, and with the exact callousness that I’d come to expect from him.”
She then wrote that she landed a role on the sitcom “Samantha Who” in 2007.
As the Web site noted, Esposito was married to Cooper around that timeline. Both Esposito and Cooper also refuse to talk about their brief marriage to the press.
In an interview with GQ magazine in 2013, Cooper even referred to their union as “just something that happened,” indicating that it was a sore subject for him.
Cooper is now dating British model Suki Waterhouse, while Esposito has recently announced her engagement to boyfriend Louis Dowler.
“Jennifer’s Way” mainly talks about the actress’ struggle with Celiac disease.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Brad Pitt Still in Love with Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston, Staying with Angelina Jolie for Sake of Kids, Claims Brad's Psychic
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
- Transfer News: Manchester United's Possible Transfer Options For This Season
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Make Their Big Brother Proud
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- ‘True Blood’ Final Episode Thank You: Watch Sookie Ask Whether God Made Us All, Find Out Why 'True Blood' Is Ending [VIDEO]
- Kanye West's 2010 Album 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy' is Album of the Decade
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped
- More Nexus 8/Nexus 9 Release Confirmed with More Leaks and Out of Stock Nexus 7 and 10
- James Foley: Release of Beheading Video by ISIS Meant to Attract More Recruits to Join the Cause – Intelligence
- 2015 Ford Mustang: Right-Hand Drive Pony Car To Be Available In Australia Next Year
- James Foley: ISIS Demanded Multimillion Ransom, US Refused To Pay---Reports