Jennifer Esposito Reportedly Slams Ex-Husband Bradley Cooper in Her Memoir
By Anne Lu | May 12, 2014 5:01 AM EST
Jennifer Esposito has reportedly trashed her ex-husband Bradley Cooper in her new book. The former “Blue Bloods” star’s memoir “Jennifer’s Way” mentions an unnamed man whom she described as “cocky, arrogant and a master manipulator.”
Actor Bradley Cooper arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014. REUTERS/Carlo Allegri
Esposito, who was briefly married to Cooper from December 2006 to May 2007, has spoken of an unnamed man in her book who apparently was of unsavoury character.
Sources told NY Daily News’ Confidenti@l that although Esposito didn’t mention a name, it was clear that she was referring to Cooper.
She recalled the warning signs that she saw when she met this man, but decided to ignore them because she didn’t think their relationship would progress. But their relationship did appear to have progressed, which was unfortunate as she called it unhealthy.
The mystery man apparently had a “mean cold side” and that his “personality could flip on a dime.” He focused primarily only on his needs, and regarded her as a “nonissue.”
“I became very sad and I felt very alone,” she wrote, adding that she stayed in the relationship anyway.
After she attended a seminar at the Agape International Spiritual Centre in Los Angeles, their relationship went downhill.
“Within days, my relationship hit an all-time low, and within a week it was over,” the 41-year-old actress penned in her tome. “Abruptly, rudely, and with the exact callousness that I’d come to expect from him.”
She then wrote that she landed a role on the sitcom “Samantha Who” in 2007.
As the Web site noted, Esposito was married to Cooper around that timeline. Both Esposito and Cooper also refuse to talk about their brief marriage to the press.
In an interview with GQ magazine in 2013, Cooper even referred to their union as “just something that happened,” indicating that it was a sore subject for him.
Cooper is now dating British model Suki Waterhouse, while Esposito has recently announced her engagement to boyfriend Louis Dowler.
“Jennifer’s Way” mainly talks about the actress’ struggle with Celiac disease.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- 'Vampire Diaries' Season 6 Spoilers: Stefan Proposes To 'Elena Williams' In Promo Trailer For Episode 4 Titled 'Black Hole Sun' [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’: Blake And Louise Tell The True Story
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Oct. 20-24 Spoilers: An ‘Unexpected Visitor’ Changes Everything For Sami Plus Updates On Salemites
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- iPhone 6 vs Nexus 6 vs Galaxy Note 4: Performance and User Interface Comparison
- Fappening: Message Board Posters Belittle Nude Photo Leakers As D-Listers Seeking Publicity
- Fappening: Lindsay Clubine, Wife Of Boston Red Sox Pitcher Clay Buchholz, & George Sampson Of Britain’s Got Talent, Are The Latest Victims Of Celebrity Nude Leaks
- U.S. Missile Shield In Europe Opens In Romania: Russia's Reservations Ignored
- Spain Offers To Train Iraqi Troops To Fight Back ISIS Militants: Kurdish Forces Making Gains In Kobani Against ISIS Surge