Jennifer Esposito Reportedly Slams Ex-Husband Bradley Cooper in Her Memoir
By Anne Lu | May 12, 2014 5:01 AM EST
Jennifer Esposito has reportedly trashed her ex-husband Bradley Cooper in her new book. The former “Blue Bloods” star’s memoir “Jennifer’s Way” mentions an unnamed man whom she described as “cocky, arrogant and a master manipulator.”
Actor Bradley Cooper arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014. REUTERS/Carlo Allegri
Esposito, who was briefly married to Cooper from December 2006 to May 2007, has spoken of an unnamed man in her book who apparently was of unsavoury character.
Sources told NY Daily News’ Confidenti@l that although Esposito didn’t mention a name, it was clear that she was referring to Cooper.
She recalled the warning signs that she saw when she met this man, but decided to ignore them because she didn’t think their relationship would progress. But their relationship did appear to have progressed, which was unfortunate as she called it unhealthy.
The mystery man apparently had a “mean cold side” and that his “personality could flip on a dime.” He focused primarily only on his needs, and regarded her as a “nonissue.”
“I became very sad and I felt very alone,” she wrote, adding that she stayed in the relationship anyway.
After she attended a seminar at the Agape International Spiritual Centre in Los Angeles, their relationship went downhill.
“Within days, my relationship hit an all-time low, and within a week it was over,” the 41-year-old actress penned in her tome. “Abruptly, rudely, and with the exact callousness that I’d come to expect from him.”
She then wrote that she landed a role on the sitcom “Samantha Who” in 2007.
As the Web site noted, Esposito was married to Cooper around that timeline. Both Esposito and Cooper also refuse to talk about their brief marriage to the press.
In an interview with GQ magazine in 2013, Cooper even referred to their union as “just something that happened,” indicating that it was a sore subject for him.
Cooper is now dating British model Suki Waterhouse, while Esposito has recently announced her engagement to boyfriend Louis Dowler.
“Jennifer’s Way” mainly talks about the actress’ struggle with Celiac disease.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS