Jennifer Esposito Reportedly Slams Ex-Husband Bradley Cooper in Her Memoir
By Anne Lu | May 12, 2014 5:01 AM EST
Jennifer Esposito has reportedly trashed her ex-husband Bradley Cooper in her new book. The former “Blue Bloods” star’s memoir “Jennifer’s Way” mentions an unnamed man whom she described as “cocky, arrogant and a master manipulator.”
Actor Bradley Cooper arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014. REUTERS/Carlo Allegri
Esposito, who was briefly married to Cooper from December 2006 to May 2007, has spoken of an unnamed man in her book who apparently was of unsavoury character.
Sources told NY Daily News’ Confidenti@l that although Esposito didn’t mention a name, it was clear that she was referring to Cooper.
She recalled the warning signs that she saw when she met this man, but decided to ignore them because she didn’t think their relationship would progress. But their relationship did appear to have progressed, which was unfortunate as she called it unhealthy.
The mystery man apparently had a “mean cold side” and that his “personality could flip on a dime.” He focused primarily only on his needs, and regarded her as a “nonissue.”
“I became very sad and I felt very alone,” she wrote, adding that she stayed in the relationship anyway.
After she attended a seminar at the Agape International Spiritual Centre in Los Angeles, their relationship went downhill.
“Within days, my relationship hit an all-time low, and within a week it was over,” the 41-year-old actress penned in her tome. “Abruptly, rudely, and with the exact callousness that I’d come to expect from him.”
She then wrote that she landed a role on the sitcom “Samantha Who” in 2007.
As the Web site noted, Esposito was married to Cooper around that timeline. Both Esposito and Cooper also refuse to talk about their brief marriage to the press.
In an interview with GQ magazine in 2013, Cooper even referred to their union as “just something that happened,” indicating that it was a sore subject for him.
Cooper is now dating British model Suki Waterhouse, while Esposito has recently announced her engagement to boyfriend Louis Dowler.
“Jennifer’s Way” mainly talks about the actress’ struggle with Celiac disease.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Kim Kardashian's Divorce Struggles: Kanye West Emotionally Unavailable, Neglects Kim and North West on Trip to Mexico
- Kylie and Kendall Jenner Party with Chris Brown, Take Group Selfies with Rapper and his Friends
- Kendra Wilkinson's Divorce Troubles: Hank Baskett Cheated Before Allegedly Caught with Transexual Model - Reports
- Richard Norris' Successful Face Transplant Lands Him in GQ Cover [WATCH VIDEOS]
- Japanese Whalers End Pacific Hunt with 115 Whales Dead and No Disruption from Sea Shepherd
- A Mother Of Two Dies While Undergoing Stem Cell Treatment
- Breaking Discovery: Industrial Pollution Reached South Pole by 19th Century
- Human Guinea Pigs for Google Health Projects