Jennifer Esposito Reportedly Slams Ex-Husband Bradley Cooper in Her Memoir
By Anne Lu | May 12, 2014 5:01 AM EST
Jennifer Esposito has reportedly trashed her ex-husband Bradley Cooper in her new book. The former “Blue Bloods” star’s memoir “Jennifer’s Way” mentions an unnamed man whom she described as “cocky, arrogant and a master manipulator.”
Actor Bradley Cooper arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014. REUTERS/Carlo Allegri
Esposito, who was briefly married to Cooper from December 2006 to May 2007, has spoken of an unnamed man in her book who apparently was of unsavoury character.
Sources told NY Daily News’ Confidenti@l that although Esposito didn’t mention a name, it was clear that she was referring to Cooper.
She recalled the warning signs that she saw when she met this man, but decided to ignore them because she didn’t think their relationship would progress. But their relationship did appear to have progressed, which was unfortunate as she called it unhealthy.
The mystery man apparently had a “mean cold side” and that his “personality could flip on a dime.” He focused primarily only on his needs, and regarded her as a “nonissue.”
“I became very sad and I felt very alone,” she wrote, adding that she stayed in the relationship anyway.
After she attended a seminar at the Agape International Spiritual Centre in Los Angeles, their relationship went downhill.
“Within days, my relationship hit an all-time low, and within a week it was over,” the 41-year-old actress penned in her tome. “Abruptly, rudely, and with the exact callousness that I’d come to expect from him.”
She then wrote that she landed a role on the sitcom “Samantha Who” in 2007.
As the Web site noted, Esposito was married to Cooper around that timeline. Both Esposito and Cooper also refuse to talk about their brief marriage to the press.
In an interview with GQ magazine in 2013, Cooper even referred to their union as “just something that happened,” indicating that it was a sore subject for him.
Cooper is now dating British model Suki Waterhouse, while Esposito has recently announced her engagement to boyfriend Louis Dowler.
“Jennifer’s Way” mainly talks about the actress’ struggle with Celiac disease.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- 'The Mentalist' Season 7, Episode 1 Spoilers: The Ending Begins For Patrick Jane And Teresa Lisbon (Synopsis)
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports