'The Mentalist' Season 6 Spoilers: Bruno Heller, Simon Baker Talk 'Closure' in Finale, CBS Orders Season 7 [Watch Promo Video]
By Arlene Paredes | May 12, 2014 4:29 AM EST
"The Mentalist" Season 6 spoilers are focused on Patrick Jane (Simon Baker) and Teresa Lisbon (Robin Tunney). Series creator Bruno Heller and the two actors promise a "closure" in this season's finale, as CBS finally orders Season 7.
Actor Simon Baker watches the Boston Celtics play the Los Angeles Lakers during their NBA basketball game in Los Angeles, California March 11, 2012.
Spoiler alert: This feature contains spoilers on The Mentalist Season 6. Read at your own risk.
In The Mentalist Season 6, Episode 20 ("Il Tavolo Bianco"), Patrick Jane tells Teresa Lisbon to do what makes her happy. Lisbon tears up, as she makes up her mind about relocating with FBI Special Agent Marcus Pike (Pedro Pascal).
Jisbon shippers are hoping for Jane and Lisbon to finally confront their love story on or before The Mentalist Season 6 finale. Red John is gone, and it is time for both characters to deal with their personal lives. However, in their last scene together, Jane does not stop Lisbon from leaving.
Based on the TV.com episode synopsis for The Mentalist Season 6, Episode 22 ("Blue Bird"), it seems Lisbon chooses Pike. It also says, however, that Jane will "examine his feelings for [Lisbon] and decide how to proceed."
The Mentalist Season 6 viewers "can expect closure," Robin Tunney told The Hollywood Reporter. In the same report, Bruno Heller said the fans will be "satisfied" by the finale. Simon Baker echoed there will be closure, but added "it will leave [the fans] craving more."
In this week's new episode, which is the penultimate episode of The Mentalist Season 6, the FBI delves deeper into the case of women abducted and killed for their vital organs. Patrick Jane engages Teresa Lisbon into another act to catch the bad guys.
"In the sixth-season finale, a new lead in a cold case surfaces, forcing Lisbon to postpone her plans to relocate, and this delay allows Jane to examine his feelings for her and decide how to proceed," reads the TV.com episode synopsis for The Mentalist Season 6 finale.
The Mentalist Season 7 could be the final season of the series. Bruno Heller himself describes it as "like an encore." It is about "giving [fans] what they want."
WATCH: The Mentalist Season 6, Episode 21, 'Black Hearts' Promo Video | CBS on YouTube
The Mentalist airs Sundays on CBS. It airs back-to-back with "The Good Wife," which has also been renewed for another season.
More TV Guide and Spoiler Features
'The Mentalist' Season 6 Finale to Thrill Jisbon Fans? Series Rumoured to Exit CBS, Season 7 Airing in New Network? [Watch Mentalist 6x19 Promo Video]
'Revenge' Season 3 Finale Spoilers: 'Major' Characters Die, Victoria Grayson Finds the Truth; Season 4 Clues and Questions Expected [Watch Promo Video]
'Game of Thrones' Season 4 Spoilers: Tyrion vs Tywin Lannister in Big Confrontation, Daenerys Targaryen Rules, Theon Greyjoy Sees Hope [Watch Promo Video]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Hilarious Reactions For Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Secret Wedding: George Clooney, Jennifer Aniston, Billy Bob Thornton
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers for Sept. 1-5, 2014: Sabrina Seeks Revenge
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Episode 6 Spoilers: Next Week Tests Relationships And Sees A Shocking Exit
- 5 Seconds of Summer Calum Hood's D--K Vine Video Goes Viral
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Jessica Lange Says New Season ‘Most Extraordinary’
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Firms Up as iWatch Rollout Delayed to Jan 2015 – Reports
- Apple iOS 8 vs Android 5.0 L: OS Wars Puts Android to Lower while Apple to Higher
- North Korea Banker Who Manages Money of Kim Jong-un Defects to Russia With $5 Million
- Malaysia Airlines to Axe 4,000 Employees, Including CEO; Suspends Trading of Shares
- Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 10 New Paranoid Android 4.5 Beta 2 Update Guide
- US And Australia Share Visa And Immigration Information
- Finally, OnePlus One Can Be Purchased Without An Invite; Pre-Order Starts From October