'The Mentalist' Season 6 Spoilers: Bruno Heller, Simon Baker Talk 'Closure' in Finale, CBS Orders Season 7 [Watch Promo Video]
By Arlene Paredes | May 12, 2014 4:29 AM EST
"The Mentalist" Season 6 spoilers are focused on Patrick Jane (Simon Baker) and Teresa Lisbon (Robin Tunney). Series creator Bruno Heller and the two actors promise a "closure" in this season's finale, as CBS finally orders Season 7.
Actor Simon Baker watches the Boston Celtics play the Los Angeles Lakers during their NBA basketball game in Los Angeles, California March 11, 2012.
Spoiler alert: This feature contains spoilers on The Mentalist Season 6. Read at your own risk.
In The Mentalist Season 6, Episode 20 ("Il Tavolo Bianco"), Patrick Jane tells Teresa Lisbon to do what makes her happy. Lisbon tears up, as she makes up her mind about relocating with FBI Special Agent Marcus Pike (Pedro Pascal).
Jisbon shippers are hoping for Jane and Lisbon to finally confront their love story on or before The Mentalist Season 6 finale. Red John is gone, and it is time for both characters to deal with their personal lives. However, in their last scene together, Jane does not stop Lisbon from leaving.
Based on the TV.com episode synopsis for The Mentalist Season 6, Episode 22 ("Blue Bird"), it seems Lisbon chooses Pike. It also says, however, that Jane will "examine his feelings for [Lisbon] and decide how to proceed."
The Mentalist Season 6 viewers "can expect closure," Robin Tunney told The Hollywood Reporter. In the same report, Bruno Heller said the fans will be "satisfied" by the finale. Simon Baker echoed there will be closure, but added "it will leave [the fans] craving more."
In this week's new episode, which is the penultimate episode of The Mentalist Season 6, the FBI delves deeper into the case of women abducted and killed for their vital organs. Patrick Jane engages Teresa Lisbon into another act to catch the bad guys.
"In the sixth-season finale, a new lead in a cold case surfaces, forcing Lisbon to postpone her plans to relocate, and this delay allows Jane to examine his feelings for her and decide how to proceed," reads the TV.com episode synopsis for The Mentalist Season 6 finale.
The Mentalist Season 7 could be the final season of the series. Bruno Heller himself describes it as "like an encore." It is about "giving [fans] what they want."
WATCH: The Mentalist Season 6, Episode 21, 'Black Hearts' Promo Video | CBS on YouTube
The Mentalist airs Sundays on CBS. It airs back-to-back with "The Good Wife," which has also been renewed for another season.
More TV Guide and Spoiler Features
'The Mentalist' Season 6 Finale to Thrill Jisbon Fans? Series Rumoured to Exit CBS, Season 7 Airing in New Network? [Watch Mentalist 6x19 Promo Video]
'Revenge' Season 3 Finale Spoilers: 'Major' Characters Die, Victoria Grayson Finds the Truth; Season 4 Clues and Questions Expected [Watch Promo Video]
'Game of Thrones' Season 4 Spoilers: Tyrion vs Tywin Lannister in Big Confrontation, Daenerys Targaryen Rules, Theon Greyjoy Sees Hope [Watch Promo Video]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
- What Happens When You Give Up Sex For 12 Months? – Dialogue With Peter Lynagh – Exclusive
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Female Tennis Athletes [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice’ First Photo Of Lex Luthor Leaked, Jesse Eisenberg On Villain’s Role And Plot Details Revealed
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nick Cannon–Mariah Carey Divorce Reports: Nick Dating Younger Woman
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Captain America 3’: Red Skull Returns, Greater Villains Added
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones
- Leaker of Actresses Nude Photos Accepting PayPal Donations in Exchange For Posting Alleged Sex Video of Jennifer Lawrence, Has Naked Pictures of 100 Hollywood A-Listers
- ISIS Will Target the U.S. Power Grid, Former CIA Says; Could Tap Other Fellow Extremist Groups to Do the Job
- Jennifer Lawrence's Nude Photos Leaked on Find My iPhone, Apple 'Outraged' But Says Systems 'Not Breached'
- Russia Massacres Ukrainian Volunteer Battalions—Surviving Members Alleged