Indiana Pacers Rout Washington Wizards in Game 3, Grabs 2-1 Series Lead
By James Patrick Quizon | May 10, 2014 3:46 PM EST
This is the Indiana Pacers everyone knows and fears.
Paul George took care of the offense and the Pacers' defense held the Washington Wizards to just 63 points in Game 3 of the in the Eastern Conference Semifinals. The final score was at 85-63 in favor of the Pacers, which retakes the homecourt advantage in this best-of-seven affair.
George actually actually had a bad shooting night missing 9-of-15 shots from the field but was effective from the line (9-10 FT) for 23 points. The Pacers star also had 8 rebounds, 3 steals and a blocked shot. Roy Hibbert had 14 points and 3 blocked shots and David West finished with 12 points for the Pacers which also got 11 points from Luis Scola off the bench.
For Washington, they can point to the third quarter when they could only muster a dozen points as Indiana turned what was a close game to rout. Wizards stars John Wall (7 turnover) and Bradley Beal (6-of-19 field goals) also struggled in the game.
Game 4 is set on Sunday still at Washington.
View the slideshow for more images from the Pacers-Wizards match-up.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao Fight Won't Happen As Long As Bob Arum Is Involved, Says Pacquiao's Former Conditioning Coach
- MMA News: Transgender Fighter Fallon Fox Challenges Ronda Rousey, Fires Back on ‘Ignorant’ Comments
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Points Out Amir Khan's Poor Boxing Record
- WWE News: CM Punk Merchandise Pulled From Stands, Punk Chasing Royalties For WWE 2K15 Inclusion [VIDEO]
- Floyd Mayweather Admits Marcos Maidana’s Power Shot Hurt Him [VIDEO]
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Better Performing Display and Best Overall Screen
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Purported Xiaomi Redmi Note Successor Powered With Monstrous Processor Under Wraps, Will Take On Meizu MX4