Indiana Pacers Rout Washington Wizards in Game 3, Grabs 2-1 Series Lead
By James Patrick Quizon | May 10, 2014 3:46 PM EST
This is the Indiana Pacers everyone knows and fears.
Paul George took care of the offense and the Pacers' defense held the Washington Wizards to just 63 points in Game 3 of the in the Eastern Conference Semifinals. The final score was at 85-63 in favor of the Pacers, which retakes the homecourt advantage in this best-of-seven affair.
George actually actually had a bad shooting night missing 9-of-15 shots from the field but was effective from the line (9-10 FT) for 23 points. The Pacers star also had 8 rebounds, 3 steals and a blocked shot. Roy Hibbert had 14 points and 3 blocked shots and David West finished with 12 points for the Pacers which also got 11 points from Luis Scola off the bench.
For Washington, they can point to the third quarter when they could only muster a dozen points as Indiana turned what was a close game to rout. Wizards stars John Wall (7 turnover) and Bradley Beal (6-of-19 field goals) also struggled in the game.
Game 4 is set on Sunday still at Washington.
View the slideshow for more images from the Pacers-Wizards match-up.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Floyd Mayweather Jr On Manny Pacquiao: 'He Must Know He's Not Going To Win
- Roger Federer Hailed Swiss Sportsman Of The Year, Beating Stan Wawrinka
- Hoax Alert: Floyd Mayweather Didn’t Die Of Drug Overdose
- NFL News: Chicago Bears Likely To Fire Head Coach Marc Trestman At End Of NFL Season
- Serena Williams On Caroline Wozniacki’s Friendship:’I Have Had A Love For Caroline From The Day I Met Her’