Indiana Pacers Rout Washington Wizards in Game 3, Grabs 2-1 Series Lead
By James Patrick Quizon | May 10, 2014 3:46 PM EST
This is the Indiana Pacers everyone knows and fears.
Paul George took care of the offense and the Pacers' defense held the Washington Wizards to just 63 points in Game 3 of the in the Eastern Conference Semifinals. The final score was at 85-63 in favor of the Pacers, which retakes the homecourt advantage in this best-of-seven affair.
George actually actually had a bad shooting night missing 9-of-15 shots from the field but was effective from the line (9-10 FT) for 23 points. The Pacers star also had 8 rebounds, 3 steals and a blocked shot. Roy Hibbert had 14 points and 3 blocked shots and David West finished with 12 points for the Pacers which also got 11 points from Luis Scola off the bench.
For Washington, they can point to the third quarter when they could only muster a dozen points as Indiana turned what was a close game to rout. Wizards stars John Wall (7 turnover) and Bradley Beal (6-of-19 field goals) also struggled in the game.
Game 4 is set on Sunday still at Washington.
View the slideshow for more images from the Pacers-Wizards match-up.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Has Got Chris Algieri Fight All Figured Out
- New York Knicks Vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Live Streaming Info, Preview And Betting Odds
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Los Angeles Lakers Suffer Second Straight Loss, Phoenix Suns Deal Kobe Bryant Another Blowout Defeat, 119-99
- Manny Pacquiao KO Of Chris Algieri Will ‘Shut Up’ Floyd Mayweather Jr. Declares Freddie Roach
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery