Moto X+1 Price, Specifications, Colors, Release Date and Image Leaked
By Pavithra Rathinavel | May 10, 2014 11:39 AM EST
Motorola has been revealing information about their upcoming devices (albeit accidentally) on their official website. This time around the news is about the upcoming Moto X+1, also known as Moto X2 handset.
Different colored examples of Motorola's new Moto X phones rest on a table at a launch event in New York, August 1, 2013. (Representational Image)
The website Droid-Life says, there is more evidence suggesting that the new Moto X+1 will be launched sooner and it also has information on the mobile network carriers as well as on the handset casing choices.
What is New?
According to the leaked information, the 'Moto X+1 for AT&T' will cost US$400 outright. If the reports were true, in addition to AT&T, the upcoming flagship handset from Motorola can also be purchased from Verizon and Sprint network. However, there is no information available on the handset's availability with T-Mobile network.
In addition, the Motorola Moto X+1 will have 4 different leather options for the back panel - black, blue, grey and red.
It is worth noting that, Motorola is expected to introduce the upcoming devices in a special media event scheduled for next week. The announcement of Moto X+1 and the much cheaper model Moto E is highly anticipated from this event.
Going by the initial look and leaked information, the upcoming Moto X+1 is in many ways similar to the original Moto X. The Moto X+ 1 is also expected to provide MotoMaker access, in order to enable users to customize their handsets' back panel with the new leather choices.
According to Droid-Life, the Motorola Moto X+1 will be available in late summer.
Here are the speculated specifications (Quick View):
- 5.2 inches full HD (1,920 x 1,080) pixels resolution
- Quad-core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 800) clocked at 2.3 GHz
- 2GB of RAM
- Android 4.4.3 OS version out of the box
- 32GB of internal storage
- No microSD card support
- 2,600 mAh battery unit
- 12 megapixel main camera with LED flash and a 2 megapixel secondary camera
In order to check out the accidently leaked image which is no longer seen in Motorola's official website - Click here
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2