Moto X+1 Price, Specifications, Colors, Release Date and Image Leaked
By Pavithra Rathinavel | May 10, 2014 11:39 AM EST
Motorola has been revealing information about their upcoming devices (albeit accidentally) on their official website. This time around the news is about the upcoming Moto X+1, also known as Moto X2 handset.
Different colored examples of Motorola's new Moto X phones rest on a table at a launch event in New York, August 1, 2013. (Representational Image)
The website Droid-Life says, there is more evidence suggesting that the new Moto X+1 will be launched sooner and it also has information on the mobile network carriers as well as on the handset casing choices.
What is New?
According to the leaked information, the 'Moto X+1 for AT&T' will cost US$400 outright. If the reports were true, in addition to AT&T, the upcoming flagship handset from Motorola can also be purchased from Verizon and Sprint network. However, there is no information available on the handset's availability with T-Mobile network.
In addition, the Motorola Moto X+1 will have 4 different leather options for the back panel - black, blue, grey and red.
It is worth noting that, Motorola is expected to introduce the upcoming devices in a special media event scheduled for next week. The announcement of Moto X+1 and the much cheaper model Moto E is highly anticipated from this event.
Going by the initial look and leaked information, the upcoming Moto X+1 is in many ways similar to the original Moto X. The Moto X+ 1 is also expected to provide MotoMaker access, in order to enable users to customize their handsets' back panel with the new leather choices.
According to Droid-Life, the Motorola Moto X+1 will be available in late summer.
Here are the speculated specifications (Quick View):
- 5.2 inches full HD (1,920 x 1,080) pixels resolution
- Quad-core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 800) clocked at 2.3 GHz
- 2GB of RAM
- Android 4.4.3 OS version out of the box
- 32GB of internal storage
- No microSD card support
- 2,600 mAh battery unit
- 12 megapixel main camera with LED flash and a 2 megapixel secondary camera
In order to check out the accidently leaked image which is no longer seen in Motorola's official website - Click here
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Celebrities Suffering From Lupus: Facts About the Disease
Join the Conversation
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Nexus 6 Likely Confirmed as Motorola 5.9-Inch Phablet on Release Date – Report
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona, Man Utd to Compete for Juan Cuadrado's Signature as Fiorentina Reveal Willingness to Sell
- Hilary Duff's New Music Video Chasing the Sun Goes Viral on YouTube [WATCH VIDEO]
- LeBron James to Return to Miami, Face Heat on Christmas Day 2014
- Shanghai Stock Exchange Will Not Extend Trading Hours
- Qatar's Surging Real Estate Prices Won't Affect Thriving Economy – Report