Moto X+1 Price, Specifications, Colors, Release Date and Image Leaked
By Pavithra Rathinavel | May 10, 2014 11:39 AM EST
Motorola has been revealing information about their upcoming devices (albeit accidentally) on their official website. This time around the news is about the upcoming Moto X+1, also known as Moto X2 handset.
Different colored examples of Motorola's new Moto X phones rest on a table at a launch event in New York, August 1, 2013. (Representational Image)
The website Droid-Life says, there is more evidence suggesting that the new Moto X+1 will be launched sooner and it also has information on the mobile network carriers as well as on the handset casing choices.
What is New?
According to the leaked information, the 'Moto X+1 for AT&T' will cost US$400 outright. If the reports were true, in addition to AT&T, the upcoming flagship handset from Motorola can also be purchased from Verizon and Sprint network. However, there is no information available on the handset's availability with T-Mobile network.
In addition, the Motorola Moto X+1 will have 4 different leather options for the back panel - black, blue, grey and red.
It is worth noting that, Motorola is expected to introduce the upcoming devices in a special media event scheduled for next week. The announcement of Moto X+1 and the much cheaper model Moto E is highly anticipated from this event.
Going by the initial look and leaked information, the upcoming Moto X+1 is in many ways similar to the original Moto X. The Moto X+ 1 is also expected to provide MotoMaker access, in order to enable users to customize their handsets' back panel with the new leather choices.
According to Droid-Life, the Motorola Moto X+1 will be available in late summer.
Here are the speculated specifications (Quick View):
- 5.2 inches full HD (1,920 x 1,080) pixels resolution
- Quad-core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 800) clocked at 2.3 GHz
- 2GB of RAM
- Android 4.4.3 OS version out of the box
- 32GB of internal storage
- No microSD card support
- 2,600 mAh battery unit
- 12 megapixel main camera with LED flash and a 2 megapixel secondary camera
In order to check out the accidently leaked image which is no longer seen in Motorola's official website - Click here
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys