China Features Silver iPhone 6 Images
By Naveena Joy | May 10, 2014 11:28 AM EST
There is a never-ending saga to iPhone 6 leaks highlighting the handset's design and technology.
Users have been skeptical about its information since the beginning and try to rely on sources available on Web sites and videos. The details are reliable and trustworthy but can only be verified once the phone is released. The leaks are too interesting and informative to ignore.
Apple's new iPhone 5S is displayed at an Apple shop in Tokyo's Ginza shopping district in this September 20, 2013 file photo. As the smartphone action shifts to the mass market, leaders Samsung Electronics Co Ltd and Apple Inc are under pressure to make their high-end phones more affordable to revive sales. And that may spell trouble for already-softening margins. To match Analysis SAMSUNG-ELEC/SMARTPHONES REUTERS/Yuya Shino/Files
The latest leak which is catching a lot of hype will surely get a better idea of what could be coming later this year. It shows couple of images of the new iPhone in silver color uploaded by one of the Chinese Web site, Baidu.
The person who was able to play with this alleged iPhone 6 mockup did not reveal any details about where he picked up the device or who developed it. The same set of images was posted in a gallery showing a white iPhone 6 mockup.
It's been reported iPhone 6 will have design characteristics from Apple's fifth generation iPod touch. But regardless of photos, mockups, or schematics seen, there is no way to verify the design accuracy of these images.
iPhone 6 is expected to sport a curved rear shell, which will be similar to the iPod touch / iPad Air, along with a repositioned power button to help the average handwrap around the more sizable form factor. The size is increasing as Apple wants to bring in a larger screen size with iPhone 6.
But the phone will come in two different versions: a 4.7-inch display while the other with 5.5-inch display. A leak emerged a few days back revealing the phone in black and space gray. The latest leaks show the phone in white and silver.
There is a consistency in providing leaks and rumors about the phone. But instead of believing something else entirely, it is better to wait when Apple officially announces iPhone 6.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Halo: Master Chief’ Collection Update Detailed As ‘Halo: Nightfall’ Continues To Roll
- ‘Destiny’ Dev Details Update; New Exotic Weapons Coming And New Speculations On Free Trial
- Official Android 5.0 Lollipop Update For HTC One Google Play Editions Delayed Due To New Software Request
- ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire’ Guide: Continuous Breeding, Must See Places And TwitchPlays Pokemon Activity
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 New Update Brings Performance And Stability Improvements
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan