China Features Silver iPhone 6 Images
By Naveena Joy | May 10, 2014 11:28 AM EST
There is a never-ending saga to iPhone 6 leaks highlighting the handset's design and technology.
Users have been skeptical about its information since the beginning and try to rely on sources available on Web sites and videos. The details are reliable and trustworthy but can only be verified once the phone is released. The leaks are too interesting and informative to ignore.
Apple's new iPhone 5S is displayed at an Apple shop in Tokyo's Ginza shopping district in this September 20, 2013 file photo. As the smartphone action shifts to the mass market, leaders Samsung Electronics Co Ltd and Apple Inc are under pressure to make their high-end phones more affordable to revive sales. And that may spell trouble for already-softening margins. To match Analysis SAMSUNG-ELEC/SMARTPHONES REUTERS/Yuya Shino/Files
The latest leak which is catching a lot of hype will surely get a better idea of what could be coming later this year. It shows couple of images of the new iPhone in silver color uploaded by one of the Chinese Web site, Baidu.
The person who was able to play with this alleged iPhone 6 mockup did not reveal any details about where he picked up the device or who developed it. The same set of images was posted in a gallery showing a white iPhone 6 mockup.
It's been reported iPhone 6 will have design characteristics from Apple's fifth generation iPod touch. But regardless of photos, mockups, or schematics seen, there is no way to verify the design accuracy of these images.
iPhone 6 is expected to sport a curved rear shell, which will be similar to the iPod touch / iPad Air, along with a repositioned power button to help the average handwrap around the more sizable form factor. The size is increasing as Apple wants to bring in a larger screen size with iPhone 6.
But the phone will come in two different versions: a 4.7-inch display while the other with 5.5-inch display. A leak emerged a few days back revealing the phone in black and space gray. The latest leaks show the phone in white and silver.
There is a consistency in providing leaks and rumors about the phone. But instead of believing something else entirely, it is better to wait when Apple officially announces iPhone 6.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 64-Bit Octa-Core CPU Expected On Samsung Galaxy S6 And Sony Xperia Z4
- Nexus 9 NVIDIA Tegra K1 Beats Nexus 6 Adreno 420, Galaxy Note 4 Mali T-760 In GPU Tests
- Android 5.0 Lollipop SDK Makes Rooting More Difficult And Overriding Impose Serious Risk To Attacks
- Sony Xperia Z3, Z1, Z1 Compact And Z Ultra Latest Firmware 23.0.A.2.108 And 14.4.A.0.155 Certified
- Skype Gets A New Exclusive Feature On The Windows Phone
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier