Lenovo N20p Chromebook Adds Two New Features: Touch And 300 Degrees
By Naveena Joy | May 9, 2014 10:38 PM EST
Lenovo has been introducing Chromebooks for the education industry for a long time. The company now targets consumers by adding a pair of OS Chrome laptops, which is similar to that of classroom Chromebooks.
The Lenovo N20p and N20 are the first consumer Chromebooks from Lenovo, after its successful ThinkPad 11e and YOGA 11e for education. These were announced on the Intel's and Google's May 2014 press event discussing the Chrome OS future.
Both Chromebooks share the same Intel's "Bay Trail" Celeron processor, which is now a standard practice in all Chromebooks. The pair also comes with an 11.6-inch display with 1366 x 768 resolution, stereo speakers, 720p Web cam and Lenovo's AccuType keyboard, which is well spaced and easy to type on.
These are also paired with up to 4 GB of memory and 16 GB of internal storage that can be expanded with the help of an SD memory card slot. But there is 100 GB of Google Drive storage. Other ports include two USB 2.0, mini HDMI output and combo headphone/microphone socket. In terms of connectivity, it includes WiFi b/g/n/ac and Bluetooth 4.0 and offers up to 8 hours of battery life from a single charge.
The N20 is priced at $279, likely to be launched in July and N20P is priced at $329 which will be sold the following month. The price difference between the two Chromebooks is brought by the two notable different features.
The N20 is of a traditional design, but the N20p comes with a 10-finger multitouch display and 300-degree point, which is borrowed from the YOGA and others in Lenovo's line up. It allows the screen to be turned around for using the book in all-touch mode.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- ‘Dark Souls 2 Crown Of The Old Iron King’ DLC For PlayStation 3, XBox 360 And PC Released On Aug. 26, 2014 [WATCH VIDEO]
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Nokia Lumia 1320 Specs And Price Comparison In Australia
- Update Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 I9205 To Official Android 4.4.2 KitKat XXUDNF2 Firmware
- ‘Super Smash Bros.’ Gets Massive Leak For Character Roster, Game Details And Sleep Mode
- Android L and Windows Phone 8.1: Top Features Why Users Must Upgrade As Soon As Possible
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Nokia X2 vs. Nokia Lumia 530 - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Trending: Ice Bucket Challenge Replaced By Rubble Bucket Challenge By People Of Gaza
- US, Syria to Work Together to Vaporise ISIS
- European Central Bank Advises Action to Boost Demand and Employment In EU