Watch NBA Playoffs: Oklahoma City Thunder vs Los Angeles Clippers Game 3 Live Streaming Information
By Tarish Bhat | May 9, 2014 10:02 PM EST
The Oklahoma City Thunder bounced back from a humiliating first game defeat to level the Western Conference semifinal series against the Los Angeles Clippers.
Oklahoma City Thunder's Russell Westbrook handles the ball against the Los Angeles Clippers.
The Clippers need to restrict Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook, as both of them scored heavily in the last game and are capable of guiding their team to a second consecutive victory.
Newly-crowned MVP Durant sparked the Thunder with 32 points, 12 rebounds and nine assists, while Westbrook had 31 points, 10 boards and 10 assists.
Los Angeles would like to grab the momentum back and capitalise on home-court advantage, while, after registering an impressive win in Game 2, Oklahoma City will be hoping to take a lead in the series.
Thunder's coach Scott Brooks was not satisfied with his team's performance after the game and urged his players to keep the intensity going in the next encounter.
"We have to take that and then add to that," Thunder coach Scott Brooks said. "You can't be satisfied. The intensity as the series goes along improves and it becomes greater, and we have to make the next jump."
Los Angeles' coach Doc Rivers said Westbrook is the biggest threat for his team and his players need to restrict him from scoring. "Then he comes up with six of them," Rivers said. "We can box him out. We got to keep him off the glass."
The Thunder played well in defense as well, they didn't allow Jamal Crawford to score freely and the Clippers point guard only managed seven points. Restricting J.J. Redick is also required in the crucial third game, as he finished with 18 points in the last encounter.
"You're talking about two of the quickest triggers in basketball in Redick and Crawford," Brooks said. "I thought our guys did a good job of closing that gap."
The Clippers are again in the headlines as the wife of Donald Sterling, Shelly, is due to attend the third game while looking to retain her 50 percent stake in the franchise with the NBA looking to force new ownership.
Coach Rivers said his team is more focused on handling Westbrook and Durant than these off-court issues. "We need to be uneasy about Westbrook and Durant," he said. "That's who we need to be really uneasy about because they're putting more pressure on us right now."
Where to Watch Live
The game is scheduled for a 10:30 pm ET (8:00 am IST, 2:00 pm GMT) start with live coverage on Sony Six and Sony Six HD in India. The game can be watched via live streaming online in the US HERE. The game can be live streamed by international viewers, including India, HERE.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal On Roger Federer: ‘He’s A Good Person, A Fantastic Player And A Great Man On Court’
- Jeremy Lin’s Big Break: Steve Nash Out For The Season For The Los Angeles Lakers
- NBA News: Teammate Stresses Jeremy Lin's Importance To The Lakers
- Croatian Boxer Banned For Life From Sport After Vicious Attack On Polish Referee [VIDEO]
- Manny Pacquiao Is Better Than Floyd Mayweather Jr. In Basketball Claims Freddie Roach
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports