Salman Khan-Jacqueline Fernandez Starrer 'Kick' to Miss Eid Release?
By Arijita Bhowmik | May 9, 2014 7:06 PM EST
Superstar Salman Khan's second release this year, "Kick" might get delayed.
As per reports, the Sajid Nadiadwala directorial "Kick" which completed its climax schedule in Warsaw, Poland recently, is lagging behind its set schedule. The delay might cost the film's previously allotted release date of 27 July.
Reportedly, a chunk of the film's schedule is still left to be shot, which inevitably would affect the post production of the film resulting in the film's delay.
"One 40-day schedule is still pending and the film's post production might get delayed. The film's shoot started late due to Salman's visa troubles in the UK; in fact, we had to shoot with Randeep Hooda and other cast members while Sallu's problems were being sorted out. Later, when we wanted bulk dates of all three actors (Salman, Randeep and Jacqueline), it did not happen as they had allotted dates to other projects. So the shoot kept getting pushed ahead," a unit member from the film informed Mid Day.
The source further added that presently the film's shooting is underway in Mumbai's Mehboob studios where scenes with Nawazuddin Siddiqui are being shot.
Also since the proceedings of Khan's 2002 hit-and-run case is on track, the actor has to be present in the court as well. The actor has also started shooting for Sooraj Barjatya's "Prem Ratan Dhan Payo" and amidst such developments "Kick" needs to be wrapped at the earliest for meeting its set Eid release.
Nadiadwala, when asked of the film's delay waved off the reports as he let out, "We are working at a good pace and we will release the film on Eid as scheduled."
Meanwhile, the tabloid also carried that Deepika Padukone might step in to do a special song for "Kick" and she has verbally agreed regarding the appearance. But the director failed to confirm the actress's presence in the item song.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date