Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Not Pregnant with Second Baby: Report
By Ankita Mehta | May 9, 2014 6:43 PM EST
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's spokesperson has confirmed that the actress is not pregnant with her second child.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan [Varinder Chawla]
Last month, Sahara Samay reported saying that the actress Aishwarya Rai is reportedly pregnant again as she was looking chubbier than usual.
In the report, the website carried a photo which looked like that it has been tampered and stretched due to which Aishwarya was looking little fat.
Further, it was reported that due to pregnancy Aishwarya Rai had turned down her comeback film offer from Mani Ratnam.
But there were no confirmation from Bachchans about the second baby. Even when Hindustan Times asked actor Abhishek Bachchan about the second baby news, he refused to answer any personal questions related to his family.
But the former Miss World's spokesperson strongly denied the reports, HT reported.
Aishwarya Rai stayed away from films during her pregnancy in 2010, but she managed to be in the limelight be it her looks, weight gain issue, slimmer look, family issues and comeback films.
After giving birth to daughter Aaradhya in 2011, Aishwarya was targeted for her post-pregnancy weight gain. But she silenced her critics by gaining back her pre-pregnancy figure.
Following that, she managed to grab headlines for her endorsements and public appearances.
Last year, there were even reports that one of Bollywood's most celebrated couple Aish-Abhi will shift to new home with their daughter Aaradhya.
The focus later shifted to her comeback films with Mani Ratnam and Prahlad Kakkar. And now reports related to second pregnancy surfaces online.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Women’s Tennis’ Grand Slam Winners Of 2014 - Li Na, Sharapova, Kvitova, And Williams
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date