Kristen Stewart Explains Her Side of Story: Why She Loves Wearing Sneakers After Wearing Heels on Red Carpet
By nidhi tewari | May 9, 2014 6:18 PM EST
Kristen Stewart is one diva who knows how to find a find balance between glamour and comfort. The gorgeous actress looked super stylish at the recent MET Gala 2014 event in upper Manhattan but the actress was quick to change into super comfortable jeans, t-shirt and sneakers after walking the events' red carpet.
Actress Kristen Stewart arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014. REUTERS/Carlo Allegri
However, KStew's fans were not very happy with her decision to go all non-glam after the gala event. The 26-year-old "Camp X-Ray" actress has come out and spoken about her decision to the People magazine and revealed that she likes to her comfort as much as she adores getting ready for the red carpet.
"For some reason it pisses people off when I change after a red carpet," Stewart said in an interview, according to upi.com.
"If I think about why people have these expectations of me it makes sense, but I genuinely think that if people thought about it for two seconds they'd be like, 'Oh my God, why do I care that that girl just put some [expletive] sneakers on?," Kristen revealed further.
"Are you seriously mad that I put on some Vans after an hour of being in heels? I'm so sorry to have upset you, you crazy person," Kristen concluded, the Web site reports.
The "Twilight" actress revealed that she has a partner in her act and it is none other than "Divergent" star Shailene Woodley. Woodley too has been photographed roaming around in comfortable and easy on feet sneakers after all red carpet event.
"I think Shailene's awesome and I guarantee she'd say the same thing; It's like I'm not trying to piss anyone off. I'm sorry, it's just that my feet hurt!" Kristen added.
Kristen added that heels are not good to her feet and she feels hurt when she wears them for a long time. Heels tend to hinder her movement and do not let her talk to other people.
"I still put the dress on and ... I rocked it. But then I wanted to run around and talk to people," Kristen said adding that wearing sneakers or not does not hamper her chances to get featured in the super glamorous adverts of Chanel and other high end fashion brands.
"Not many people would assume I would be the perfect fit for Karl and Chanel ... but the cool thing about this line was it was the perfect fit," Kristen added further.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 15, 2014: Liam Confronts Quinn About Her Secret Regarding Paris [WATCH VIDEO]
- Norman Reedus Instagrams ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Poster Featuring Rick Grimes With A Twist
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- iPhone 6 Plus vs Xiaomi Mi4 – The iPhone Killer Certainly Can Battle Well With The New Apple Phablet
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet
- HTC Desire 820 (Octa-Core) vs. Sony Xperia Z3 Compact – Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown