Kristen Stewart Explains Her Side of Story: Why She Loves Wearing Sneakers After Wearing Heels on Red Carpet
By nidhi tewari | May 9, 2014 6:18 PM EST
Kristen Stewart is one diva who knows how to find a find balance between glamour and comfort. The gorgeous actress looked super stylish at the recent MET Gala 2014 event in upper Manhattan but the actress was quick to change into super comfortable jeans, t-shirt and sneakers after walking the events' red carpet.
Actress Kristen Stewart arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala Benefit celebrating the opening of "Charles James: Beyond Fashion" in Upper Manhattan, New York May 5, 2014. REUTERS/Carlo Allegri
However, KStew's fans were not very happy with her decision to go all non-glam after the gala event. The 26-year-old "Camp X-Ray" actress has come out and spoken about her decision to the People magazine and revealed that she likes to her comfort as much as she adores getting ready for the red carpet.
"For some reason it pisses people off when I change after a red carpet," Stewart said in an interview, according to upi.com.
"If I think about why people have these expectations of me it makes sense, but I genuinely think that if people thought about it for two seconds they'd be like, 'Oh my God, why do I care that that girl just put some [expletive] sneakers on?," Kristen revealed further.
"Are you seriously mad that I put on some Vans after an hour of being in heels? I'm so sorry to have upset you, you crazy person," Kristen concluded, the Web site reports.
The "Twilight" actress revealed that she has a partner in her act and it is none other than "Divergent" star Shailene Woodley. Woodley too has been photographed roaming around in comfortable and easy on feet sneakers after all red carpet event.
"I think Shailene's awesome and I guarantee she'd say the same thing; It's like I'm not trying to piss anyone off. I'm sorry, it's just that my feet hurt!" Kristen added.
Kristen added that heels are not good to her feet and she feels hurt when she wears them for a long time. Heels tend to hinder her movement and do not let her talk to other people.
"I still put the dress on and ... I rocked it. But then I wanted to run around and talk to people," Kristen said adding that wearing sneakers or not does not hamper her chances to get featured in the super glamorous adverts of Chanel and other high end fashion brands.
"Not many people would assume I would be the perfect fit for Karl and Chanel ... but the cool thing about this line was it was the perfect fit," Kristen added further.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Plot Update: Ludacris Reveals Paul Walker's Old Photo, Vin Diesel Shares A Photo Of Himself In Car
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia