Anna Wintour's Daughter, Bee Schaffer Reveals All in New Interview: 'I'm 5ft 5in and I have huge boobs'
By nidhi tewari | May 9, 2014 5:52 PM EST
What is it like to be the daughter of the great Vogue editor Anna Wintour? Anna, who is known to the world as the most intimidating bosses, once revealed in an interview that her children are her "weakness." But does her daughter think the same? For Katherine Bee Schaffer, who is now 26, her mother has some really good sense of humor!
American Vogue Editor-in-chief Anna Wintour (L) arrives with her daughter Bee Shaffer
As shocking as it might sound to people who know Anna as the poker face U.S. Vogue editor, her daughter Bee revealed to Teen Vogue that her mother has a good sense of humor. She remembered when she switched to taking green juice after shifting to Los Angeles and said she got an email from her mother saying "you're so LA with your juice. How's the kale?"
However, one thing that Bee has not inherited from her mother is the likeliness for fashion and news trends. She says she can keep repeating what she wears and given that her height is not that great, she understands she can never carry everyone that well.
"I'm 5ft 5in and I have huge boobs, like I'm not going to wear the same thing as Karlie Kloss," the gorgeous Bee revealed in a filmed interviews, which can be seen here.
"I've never been fashion-forward, I'm not that interested in fashion. I kind of wear the same thing all the time or, I know it's cliched to say, but jeans and T-shirts," Bee told the magazine.
But her mother has taught her the importance of getting up early and sleeping early too. She revealed during the interview that she gets up as early as 6 in the morning and hits her bed at 11 at night. Her mother Anna sleeps even earlier at 10 in the night and is an extremely early rise at 5 in the morning.
Punctuality is also something that Bee has inherited from her stylish mother.
"I'm very punctual. It's sort of how I was raised. I don't understand people who are late. It's so easy to be on time you just leave enough time for things," Bee revealed.
Check out her entire video interview here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Report: Duchess Expecting a Baby Girl, Prince William Wants 3 Kids [PHOTOS]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown