Anna Wintour's Daughter, Bee Schaffer Reveals All in New Interview: 'I'm 5ft 5in and I have huge boobs'
By nidhi tewari | May 9, 2014 5:52 PM EST
What is it like to be the daughter of the great Vogue editor Anna Wintour? Anna, who is known to the world as the most intimidating bosses, once revealed in an interview that her children are her "weakness." But does her daughter think the same? For Katherine Bee Schaffer, who is now 26, her mother has some really good sense of humor!
American Vogue Editor-in-chief Anna Wintour (L) arrives with her daughter Bee Shaffer
As shocking as it might sound to people who know Anna as the poker face U.S. Vogue editor, her daughter Bee revealed to Teen Vogue that her mother has a good sense of humor. She remembered when she switched to taking green juice after shifting to Los Angeles and said she got an email from her mother saying "you're so LA with your juice. How's the kale?"
However, one thing that Bee has not inherited from her mother is the likeliness for fashion and news trends. She says she can keep repeating what she wears and given that her height is not that great, she understands she can never carry everyone that well.
"I'm 5ft 5in and I have huge boobs, like I'm not going to wear the same thing as Karlie Kloss," the gorgeous Bee revealed in a filmed interviews, which can be seen here.
"I've never been fashion-forward, I'm not that interested in fashion. I kind of wear the same thing all the time or, I know it's cliched to say, but jeans and T-shirts," Bee told the magazine.
But her mother has taught her the importance of getting up early and sleeping early too. She revealed during the interview that she gets up as early as 6 in the morning and hits her bed at 11 at night. Her mother Anna sleeps even earlier at 10 in the night and is an extremely early rise at 5 in the morning.
Punctuality is also something that Bee has inherited from her stylish mother.
"I'm very punctual. It's sort of how I was raised. I don't understand people who are late. It's so easy to be on time you just leave enough time for things," Bee revealed.
Check out her entire video interview here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- Norman Reedus Instagrams ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Poster Featuring Rick Grimes With A Twist
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2 Preview: Sam’s Fairy Tale Date, Belly Dancing Time, Who Exits
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 Plus vs Xiaomi Mi4 – The iPhone Killer Certainly Can Battle Well With The New Apple Phablet
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet