Viral Video 'Family Feud' Fail: Performance Video of Contestant Anna Sass Not Getting the 18 Points Needed to Win Goes Viral
By Jenalyn Villamarin | May 9, 2014 5:02 PM EST
Contestant Anna Sass and her family had to re-live their performance in "Family Feud" as the popular game show re-broadcast the episode recently. What happened at the final round became a viral video and it has received mixed reactions from users on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
In the viral video, host Steve Harvey revealed to Anna that her family already has 182 points and she only needs 18 points in order for the Sass family to take home the prize worth $20,000. Anna tried her best to answer the five poll questions asked but her efforts ended up getting zilch.
Ms Sass actually gave the top answers to the survey questions but Tim, Anna's dad, already mentioned them so she had to think of the other top answers. Unfortunately, Anna's answers did not earn her any points. All she received in the end was hugs from her family members.
The viral "Family Feud Fail" video immediately became a hot topic on the Internet with mixed reactions posted from those who watched it either feeling sorry for the contestant or criticizing her. Some of the comments defended Anna by pointing out that the contestant just got pressured with the number of points needed in order to get the prize and it made her struggle with the answers, some found the video being spread on social media sites to be a harsh move while the E!News report described Anna as the worst player in "Family Feud" history.
According to the Huffpost TV report, Anna Sass, a general manager of a PR agency, revealed that the "Family Feud" episode broadcast last Tuesday was filmed in 2013. Anna told the site on Wednesday that watching the episode brought back all of the emotions that she felt particularly the feeling that she disappointed her family.
Despite the unfortunate experience at the game show, Anna shared that they all had a great time and still laugh at their whole "Family Feud" experience. Have a look at the viral YouTube video below titled "Family Feud Fail Is One For The Game Show Ages" featuring Anna and the rest of the Sass family from Stockton, California.
More Articles to Read:
Viral Video Rebecca Grant: TV Host Receives Social Media Attention for 'Boob-Grabbing' Video at Clippers Game and 'On-Air Whoopsie' Video [WATCH] - [READ]
2014 Meteor Shower: Potential New Meteor Shower Coming from Comet 209P/LINEAR to Peak on May 23 and 24? - [READ]
Fairies Sighting: UK University Professor Shares Captured Images of Fairies in Rossendale Valley, Lancashire - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ebola Virus Might Reach Australia in Months; Health Dept Says Australia Prepared For Outbreak
- Woman, 40, Charged after Six Baby Corpses Found in Canada U-Haul Locker
- Six English Words Which Originated From Arabic
- ISIS Educates Young Children in 'School of Jihad,' Deploys Them in Active Combat After Graduation [VIDEO]
- Seven Weird Things Banned by Governments
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related