Viral Video 'Family Feud' Fail: Performance Video of Contestant Anna Sass Not Getting the 18 Points Needed to Win Goes Viral
By Jenalyn Villamarin | May 9, 2014 5:02 PM EST
Contestant Anna Sass and her family had to re-live their performance in "Family Feud" as the popular game show re-broadcast the episode recently. What happened at the final round became a viral video and it has received mixed reactions from users on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
In the viral video, host Steve Harvey revealed to Anna that her family already has 182 points and she only needs 18 points in order for the Sass family to take home the prize worth $20,000. Anna tried her best to answer the five poll questions asked but her efforts ended up getting zilch.
Ms Sass actually gave the top answers to the survey questions but Tim, Anna's dad, already mentioned them so she had to think of the other top answers. Unfortunately, Anna's answers did not earn her any points. All she received in the end was hugs from her family members.
The viral "Family Feud Fail" video immediately became a hot topic on the Internet with mixed reactions posted from those who watched it either feeling sorry for the contestant or criticizing her. Some of the comments defended Anna by pointing out that the contestant just got pressured with the number of points needed in order to get the prize and it made her struggle with the answers, some found the video being spread on social media sites to be a harsh move while the E!News report described Anna as the worst player in "Family Feud" history.
According to the Huffpost TV report, Anna Sass, a general manager of a PR agency, revealed that the "Family Feud" episode broadcast last Tuesday was filmed in 2013. Anna told the site on Wednesday that watching the episode brought back all of the emotions that she felt particularly the feeling that she disappointed her family.
Despite the unfortunate experience at the game show, Anna shared that they all had a great time and still laugh at their whole "Family Feud" experience. Have a look at the viral YouTube video below titled "Family Feud Fail Is One For The Game Show Ages" featuring Anna and the rest of the Sass family from Stockton, California.
More Articles to Read:
Viral Video Rebecca Grant: TV Host Receives Social Media Attention for 'Boob-Grabbing' Video at Clippers Game and 'On-Air Whoopsie' Video [WATCH] - [READ]
2014 Meteor Shower: Potential New Meteor Shower Coming from Comet 209P/LINEAR to Peak on May 23 and 24? - [READ]
Fairies Sighting: UK University Professor Shares Captured Images of Fairies in Rossendale Valley, Lancashire - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Fate of MH370, MH17 Trigger Mass Resignation of Crew in Malaysia Airlines
- Video: Man's Privates Gets Exposed For the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- James Foley's Family and Boss Reject Syrian Claim of Foley Killed A Year Ago
- ISIS $3 Million Daily Oil Revenues Fund Operations; Obama to Build International Coalition to Widen Assault
- British Cleric Accused of Urging James Foley Executioner; Predicted ISIS Will Fight in the West
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Nokia X2 vs. Nokia Lumia 530 - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown