Viral Video 'Family Feud' Fail: Performance Video of Contestant Anna Sass Not Getting the 18 Points Needed to Win Goes Viral
By Jenalyn Villamarin | May 9, 2014 5:02 PM EST
Contestant Anna Sass and her family had to re-live their performance in "Family Feud" as the popular game show re-broadcast the episode recently. What happened at the final round became a viral video and it has received mixed reactions from users on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
In the viral video, host Steve Harvey revealed to Anna that her family already has 182 points and she only needs 18 points in order for the Sass family to take home the prize worth $20,000. Anna tried her best to answer the five poll questions asked but her efforts ended up getting zilch.
Ms Sass actually gave the top answers to the survey questions but Tim, Anna's dad, already mentioned them so she had to think of the other top answers. Unfortunately, Anna's answers did not earn her any points. All she received in the end was hugs from her family members.
The viral "Family Feud Fail" video immediately became a hot topic on the Internet with mixed reactions posted from those who watched it either feeling sorry for the contestant or criticizing her. Some of the comments defended Anna by pointing out that the contestant just got pressured with the number of points needed in order to get the prize and it made her struggle with the answers, some found the video being spread on social media sites to be a harsh move while the E!News report described Anna as the worst player in "Family Feud" history.
According to the Huffpost TV report, Anna Sass, a general manager of a PR agency, revealed that the "Family Feud" episode broadcast last Tuesday was filmed in 2013. Anna told the site on Wednesday that watching the episode brought back all of the emotions that she felt particularly the feeling that she disappointed her family.
Despite the unfortunate experience at the game show, Anna shared that they all had a great time and still laugh at their whole "Family Feud" experience. Have a look at the viral YouTube video below titled "Family Feud Fail Is One For The Game Show Ages" featuring Anna and the rest of the Sass family from Stockton, California.
More Articles to Read:
Viral Video Rebecca Grant: TV Host Receives Social Media Attention for 'Boob-Grabbing' Video at Clippers Game and 'On-Air Whoopsie' Video [WATCH] - [READ]
2014 Meteor Shower: Potential New Meteor Shower Coming from Comet 209P/LINEAR to Peak on May 23 and 24? - [READ]
Fairies Sighting: UK University Professor Shares Captured Images of Fairies in Rossendale Valley, Lancashire - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Update: Duchess Spotted All Smiles, Sickness Seems Over
- 2014 Meteor Shower: Slooh To Have Live Broadcast Of Orionids Meteor Shower October 21 Peak, NASA Assures Ideal Observing Conditions
- Kate Middleton To Give Birth To A 'Cheerful' Baby, Duchess Not Carrying Twins---Report
- 63-Year-Old Admits He Has Made Love To More Than 700 Cars But Now Remains Faithful To Just One Beetle
- Top Fake News Websites - Be Aware Or Beware
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage