‘Days of Our Lives’ (Days) Spoilers for May 12-16: Report Reveals What Happens After Nick Fallon’s Murder in ‘DOOL’
By jaskiran kaur | May 9, 2014 4:55 PM EST
NBC's long running daytime soap opera "Days of Our Lives" will soon see some action packed and high-on-drama episodes. With one more episode to air for this week, fans know it will be last for Blake Berris' character Nick Fallon. Blake is leaving the show and he dies after he is shot by someone. But what happens next? Who killed him? Here are few spoilers from "Days of Our Lives" May 12-16 episodes.
Warning: Spoilers Alert! The article contains spoilers from "Days of Our Lives" ("Days" or "DOOL") May 12-16 episodes. Read only if you want to learn more.
Killing of Nick Fallon is going to accelerate things and escalate drama in Salem City. He has been shot but no one knows who committed the crime. While loved ones grieve, others try to come clear.
According to a She Knows spoilers report, the week begins with victim's funeral. The dead will be laid to rest and his loved ones will bid an emotional goodbye to him. As the show moves forward, fans see Marlena making some crucial "discoveries" about the murder mystery. Meanwhile, Sami is finds herself feeling regretful about her decisions that she made with EJ. Daniel will hear Nicole's confessions while she is all emotional. Abigail and Ben have things getting intense between them and they end up kissing each other for the first time.
Furthermore, Soap Opera Fan reveals that the murder leaves "half of the town on the suspect list." Hope Brady is quick in starting her investigation and this only lands her in difficult situation where she finds herself up against her family and friends. Hope starts with probing Sonny and asks some "tense questions." Things get problematic when she confronts Elvis and shows him an "incriminating photo."
Meanwhile, Abby gets out of the city and is feeling "guilty" about all the things that transpired between them. Abby's mother tries to pacify her fears and tensions. Abby reveals it to Eric that she is unhappy about Nicole and Daniel's relationship. Kate finds out that her gun is missing.
This murder mystery will definitely get fans anxious and excited about the truth behind it. There are numerous theories running rampant on internet presenting hypothesis to the very question "who killed Nick Fallon?"
Celebrity Dirty Laundry speculates EJ has a very good reason to kill Nick as he threatened him to bring out the truth about his clandestine relationship with Abigail. On the other hand, Sami can be the murderer too, according to the publication. Nick has been threatening to distance her granddaughter Arianna from her. For more, the Web site notes it that Will and Sonny are also in the line of major suspects. What do you think? Who killed Nick Fallon? Will Hope ever be able to bring out the truth?
"Days of Our Lives" (DOOL) airs Monday through Friday at 1 pm on NBC.
For more spoilers and information on "Days of Our Lives" (Days), read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS