Lorde of Thrones: ‘Game of Thrones’ Star Maisie Williams Copies Lorde’s Makeup Style
By Anne Lu | May 9, 2014 2:15 PM EST
Maisie Williams has transformed herself into another popular 17-year-old using the power of cosmetics. The “Game of Thrones” star had “far too much time on my hands” as she posted side-by-side photos of her and Kiwi singer Lorde looking very similar.
On Thursday, the English actress, best known for playing Arya Stark in the HBO fantasy series “Game of Thrones,” showcased her skill in makeup when she mimicked Lorde’s style.
Good Lorde, I have far too much time on my hands. .. *slow clap* pic.twitter.com/EDB2ch5WF6
— Maisie Williams (@Maisie_Williams) May 7, 2014
She did a great job. Sporting a dark lipstick and Lorde’s signature lush brunette tresses, Williams looked at the camera the same way Lorde had done in her picture.
While Williams appeared to be a fan of the “Royals” singer, Lorde has admitted in a previous interview that she doesn’t watch Williams’ popular TV show.
“I don’t watch Game of Thrones,” the Sydney Morning Herald quoted Lorde as saying.
“I feel like it would be weird because I’m not super into that fantasy TV. I watch Sopranos, I watch Mad Men,” the songstress continued, adding that she also watch “Friday Night Lights.”
Nevertheless, the show’s popularity just keeps on rising, and that scares Williams a bit.
Williams, who was only 12 when she joined the cast, admitted that she finds the success of the show “daunting.”
“The viewing figures keep going up and up and people are catching up with the box sets now,” she told host Nick Grimshaw on the Radio 1 Breakfast Show.
“It’s really great, but also really daunting. During season one and two I didn’t get recognised.”
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best