Lorde of Thrones: ‘Game of Thrones’ Star Maisie Williams Copies Lorde’s Makeup Style
By Anne Lu | May 9, 2014 2:15 PM EST
Maisie Williams has transformed herself into another popular 17-year-old using the power of cosmetics. The “Game of Thrones” star had “far too much time on my hands” as she posted side-by-side photos of her and Kiwi singer Lorde looking very similar.
On Thursday, the English actress, best known for playing Arya Stark in the HBO fantasy series “Game of Thrones,” showcased her skill in makeup when she mimicked Lorde’s style.
Good Lorde, I have far too much time on my hands. .. *slow clap* pic.twitter.com/EDB2ch5WF6
— Maisie Williams (@Maisie_Williams) May 7, 2014
She did a great job. Sporting a dark lipstick and Lorde’s signature lush brunette tresses, Williams looked at the camera the same way Lorde had done in her picture.
While Williams appeared to be a fan of the “Royals” singer, Lorde has admitted in a previous interview that she doesn’t watch Williams’ popular TV show.
“I don’t watch Game of Thrones,” the Sydney Morning Herald quoted Lorde as saying.
“I feel like it would be weird because I’m not super into that fantasy TV. I watch Sopranos, I watch Mad Men,” the songstress continued, adding that she also watch “Friday Night Lights.”
Nevertheless, the show’s popularity just keeps on rising, and that scares Williams a bit.
Williams, who was only 12 when she joined the cast, admitted that she finds the success of the show “daunting.”
“The viewing figures keep going up and up and people are catching up with the box sets now,” she told host Nick Grimshaw on the Radio 1 Breakfast Show.
“It’s really great, but also really daunting. During season one and two I didn’t get recognised.”
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Semi-Nude Balmain Lattice Dress At Paris Fashion Week [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate