Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo vs. Nokia Lumia 720 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
By Sachin Trivedi | May 9, 2014 2:06 PM EST
For readers who are considering buying the Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo or the Nokia Lumia 720, here is a specs and price comparison between the two devices in Australia. The comparison could help readers make an informed decision.
Display and Design
The Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo comes with a 5.01 inch TFT capacitive touch screen, rendering 480 x 800 pixels resolution. The Nokia Lumia 720 comes with a 4.3 inch IPS LCD capacitive touch screen, rendering 480 x 800 pixels resolution.
The Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo comes with 143.7 x 77.1 x 9.6 mm dimensions and weighs 163 grams. The Nokia Lumia 720 comes with 127.9 x 67.5 x 9 mm dimensions and weighs 128 grams.
Hardware and Operating System
The Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo is equipped with a 1.2 GHz quad core cortex A7 processor and BCM23550 chipset. It comes in 8 GB and 16 GB internal memory variants, which can be expanded by up to 64 GB using a Micro SD card.
The Nokia Lumia 720 is equipped with a 1 GHz dual core processor and Qualcomm MSM8227 chipset. It comes with 8 GB of internal memory, which can be expanded by up to 64 GB using a Micro SD card.
The Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo runs on the Android Jelly Bean operating system and has 1 GB of RAM. The Nokia Lumia 720 runs on the Microsoft Windows Phone 8 operating system, which can be upgraded to the WP8 Black. The device has 512 MB of RAM.
The Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo sports a 5 MP primary camera with autofocus and LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is a VGA camera. The Nokia Lumia 720 sports a 6.1 MP primary camera with Carl Zeiss optics, autofocus and LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 1.3 MP.
The Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo comes with a Li-Ion 2100 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 11 hours or music play of about 38 hours. The Nokia Lumia 720 comes with a non-removable Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 13 hours and 20 minutes on 3G or music play of about 79 hours.
Price in Australia
The Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo Duos is priced at around AU $269.95 and the Nokia Lumia 720 is also priced at around AU $269.95 in Australia.
News Samsung Galaxy S6 Concept Showcases Revolutionary Features Like Solar Panels [Read]
Motorola Moto E Price Leaked? Rumoured Specs of the Device [Read]
Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini to be Called Galaxy S5 Dx? New Leaked Image Shows Off Sporty Colour Options [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- G20 Summit Awkward Moments: Putin Yawns, Mystery Bubbles Appear, F18 Drama Ensues
- Real Life ‘Frozen’: Snow Overwhelms The US, Kills 7; More To Come (Pictures)
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt in Sydney for ‘Unbroken’ Red Carpet Premiere [PHOTOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
Join the Conversation
- Walmart Early Price Matching Special Event On Nov. 21, 2014 Matches Its Competitors' Black Friday 2014 Prices And Includes Exclusive Deals For Samsung LED HDTVs And iPad Air 2 [WATCH VIDEO]
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- Microsoft Band Wearable Gadget At $199 Is A Sell-Out
- 6 Big Reasons iPhone 6 Plus is Must-Have Black Friday, Christmas 2014 Buy
- Nexus 6 Release Date And Price Under AT&T, T-Mobile And Sprint Listed
- NATO To Russia: 'Pull Back Your Troops'
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary