Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo vs. Nokia Lumia 720 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
By Sachin Trivedi | May 9, 2014 2:06 PM EST
For readers who are considering buying the Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo or the Nokia Lumia 720, here is a specs and price comparison between the two devices in Australia. The comparison could help readers make an informed decision.
Display and Design
The Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo comes with a 5.01 inch TFT capacitive touch screen, rendering 480 x 800 pixels resolution. The Nokia Lumia 720 comes with a 4.3 inch IPS LCD capacitive touch screen, rendering 480 x 800 pixels resolution.
The Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo comes with 143.7 x 77.1 x 9.6 mm dimensions and weighs 163 grams. The Nokia Lumia 720 comes with 127.9 x 67.5 x 9 mm dimensions and weighs 128 grams.
Hardware and Operating System
The Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo is equipped with a 1.2 GHz quad core cortex A7 processor and BCM23550 chipset. It comes in 8 GB and 16 GB internal memory variants, which can be expanded by up to 64 GB using a Micro SD card.
The Nokia Lumia 720 is equipped with a 1 GHz dual core processor and Qualcomm MSM8227 chipset. It comes with 8 GB of internal memory, which can be expanded by up to 64 GB using a Micro SD card.
The Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo runs on the Android Jelly Bean operating system and has 1 GB of RAM. The Nokia Lumia 720 runs on the Microsoft Windows Phone 8 operating system, which can be upgraded to the WP8 Black. The device has 512 MB of RAM.
The Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo sports a 5 MP primary camera with autofocus and LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is a VGA camera. The Nokia Lumia 720 sports a 6.1 MP primary camera with Carl Zeiss optics, autofocus and LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 1.3 MP.
The Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo comes with a Li-Ion 2100 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 11 hours or music play of about 38 hours. The Nokia Lumia 720 comes with a non-removable Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 13 hours and 20 minutes on 3G or music play of about 79 hours.
Price in Australia
The Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo Duos is priced at around AU $269.95 and the Nokia Lumia 720 is also priced at around AU $269.95 in Australia.
News Samsung Galaxy S6 Concept Showcases Revolutionary Features Like Solar Panels [Read]
Motorola Moto E Price Leaked? Rumoured Specs of the Device [Read]
Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini to be Called Galaxy S5 Dx? New Leaked Image Shows Off Sporty Colour Options [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast
- Walmart Canada Black Friday 2014 Ad For Nov. 28, 2014 Up To Dec. 1, 2014 Includes Savings On The iPad Mini 16GB And The Beats Solo HD Drenched Headphones