Kylie Minogue Performs at The Voice Italy, Flies to London in Style
By Ma Evelyn Castino Quilas | May 9, 2014 1:02 PM EST
The Voice Australia mentor Kylie Minogue just proves that she still has the voice and style rolled together after her appearance at The Voice Italy. She performs her new single I Was Gonna Cancel and did a Sister Act at the show and flies away the early next day for her new location.
During her groovy rendition of her new single, the 45-year-old pop star appeared in a turquoise bondage style halter top and a Saint Laurent black PVC shirt paired with black strappy heels. For this ensemble, Kylie proves not only her talent's worth but also age is just numbers for many ladies half her age may not have the guts to go out with such outfit.
The singer also puts up a group performance for the song Can't Get You Out of My Head with the singing nun Sister Cristina and three other contestants. For this performance, the pop star was clad a black sleeveless knee-level dress as she happily moves around the stage. Sister Cristina and the three other The Voice Italy contestants happily groove and sing along with her.
A video of Kylie Minogue's Sister Act at The Voice Italy can be watched at Perezhilton.com.
Early next day the pop star was spotted leaving Italy at Linate Airport for her new location to Heathrow Airport, United Kingdom wearing an all-black outfit topped with a trench coat. She was also wearing a beige trainers and large black shades with a black handbag in tow.
The singer then turned to Twitter to update her followers about her appearance at The Voice Italy. She tweeted: "Go to my tumblr to see last minute rehearsals before @TheVoice_Italy with my girls!! #lovethem #iWasGonnaCancel." She also posted: "#Lovers, watch #iWasGonnaCancel live last night at @TheVoice_Italy!!"
Her single I Was Gonna Cancel is part of her album Kiss Me Once which was released on April 22. It includes another single Into the Blue released on Jan 27.
While jet setting to various locations to promote her single, Kylie Minogue is back on television as one of the mentors for the third season of The Voice Australia which airs on Channel 9.
Here are the tweets from Kylie Minogue.
— kylie minogue (@kylieminogue) May 8, 2014
#Lovers, watch #iWasGonnaCancel live last night at @TheVoice_Italy!! http://t.co/UWAMUI6hjn — kylie minogue (@kylieminogue) May 8, 2014
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery