‘Bold and the Beautiful’ Spoilers for the Week of May 12, 2014: Confrontations, Wedding Preparations and Getaway Plans [WATCH VIDEO]
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | May 9, 2014 12:35 PM EST
Matters are getting on board as characters of the CBS' popular daytime soap opera "Bold and the Beautiful" (B&B) set out to make a hasty retreat from all the drama and intense proceedings happening in Los Angeles.
According to recent B&B spoilers, the week of May 12 to 16 promises B&B fans a ride to future wedding(s), possible getaway and deeper look at what Hope Logan's (Kimberly Matula) decision will be. Will Hope choose Wyatt Fuller (Darin Brooks) over Liam Spencer (Scott Clifton) or will it be the other way around?
Meanwhile, Aly Forrester (Ashlyn Pearce) and Taylor Hayes (Hunter Tylo) are about to engage in a confrontation. Aly is reportedly going to ask Taylor the truth about her mother's death and the latter will apparently be surprised.
The Bold and the Beautiful has been through weddings, and the week of May 5 has shown yet another possible wedding as Ridge Forrester (Thorsten Kaye) bended on his knee to propose to Katie Logan Spencer (Heather Tom). Scoops from soapcentral affirms that the coming week will show Ridge and Katie planning for their wedding.
Meanwhile, the long wait is over for fans hoping to make confirmations on previous news that Brooke Logan Forrester (Katherine Kelly Lang) and Bill Spencer (Don Diamont) head to Dubai to get married. As Yahoo News reported earlier in March, Brooke and Bill were seen in the coast of United Arab Emirates, filming in what appears to be clothes fit for a wedding.
According to the report, some scenes were shot at the Emirates Palace Hotel so B&B fans will be expecting a luxurious wedding if there will be one since nothing can be sure as Ridge was apparently also seen filming in Dubai.
Brooke and Ridge were supposed to get married before if Katie didn't step in and put it into a stop. Apparently, the week of May 12 will show the sisters Brooke and Katie finally having their own marriages to think about.
Will there be a double wedding on the Bold and the Beautiful? Stay tuned for more updates and spoilers. For more B&B news, visit the official CBS Web site.
WATCH: "The Bold and the Beautiful" [May 9, 2014]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Kendra Wilkinson's Divorce Troubles: Hank Baskett Cheated Before Allegedly Caught with Transexual Model - Reports
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- The Bachelor Update: Find Out if Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell Are Still With Each Other
- Transfer News: Ron Vlaar to Consider Villa Exit, May Move to Tottenham
- AS Roma's Seydou Keita Throws Water Bottle at Real Madrid defender Pepe for Spitting [VIDEO]
- The Mentalist Season 7 Spoilers: CBS Skips Simon Baker's Patrick Jane in Fall Schedule, Josie Loren Joins Cast
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Update: Maisie Williams Talks Arya Stark, Lady Stoneheart, and Surprises
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona, Man Utd to Compete for Juan Cuadrado's Signature as Fiorentina Reveal Willingness to Sell