‘Bold and the Beautiful’ Spoilers for the Week of May 12, 2014: Confrontations, Wedding Preparations and Getaway Plans [WATCH VIDEO]
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | May 9, 2014 12:35 PM EST
Matters are getting on board as characters of the CBS' popular daytime soap opera "Bold and the Beautiful" (B&B) set out to make a hasty retreat from all the drama and intense proceedings happening in Los Angeles.
According to recent B&B spoilers, the week of May 12 to 16 promises B&B fans a ride to future wedding(s), possible getaway and deeper look at what Hope Logan's (Kimberly Matula) decision will be. Will Hope choose Wyatt Fuller (Darin Brooks) over Liam Spencer (Scott Clifton) or will it be the other way around?
Meanwhile, Aly Forrester (Ashlyn Pearce) and Taylor Hayes (Hunter Tylo) are about to engage in a confrontation. Aly is reportedly going to ask Taylor the truth about her mother's death and the latter will apparently be surprised.
The Bold and the Beautiful has been through weddings, and the week of May 5 has shown yet another possible wedding as Ridge Forrester (Thorsten Kaye) bended on his knee to propose to Katie Logan Spencer (Heather Tom). Scoops from soapcentral affirms that the coming week will show Ridge and Katie planning for their wedding.
Meanwhile, the long wait is over for fans hoping to make confirmations on previous news that Brooke Logan Forrester (Katherine Kelly Lang) and Bill Spencer (Don Diamont) head to Dubai to get married. As Yahoo News reported earlier in March, Brooke and Bill were seen in the coast of United Arab Emirates, filming in what appears to be clothes fit for a wedding.
According to the report, some scenes were shot at the Emirates Palace Hotel so B&B fans will be expecting a luxurious wedding if there will be one since nothing can be sure as Ridge was apparently also seen filming in Dubai.
Brooke and Ridge were supposed to get married before if Katie didn't step in and put it into a stop. Apparently, the week of May 12 will show the sisters Brooke and Katie finally having their own marriages to think about.
Will there be a double wedding on the Bold and the Beautiful? Stay tuned for more updates and spoilers. For more B&B news, visit the official CBS Web site.
WATCH: "The Bold and the Beautiful" [May 9, 2014]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Melanoma Could Be Caused By Ageing Genes; Best Diet For Anti-Ageing; Celebrities Who Have Aged Gracefully
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate