‘Bold and the Beautiful’ Spoilers for the Week of May 12, 2014: Confrontations, Wedding Preparations and Getaway Plans [WATCH VIDEO]
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | May 9, 2014 12:35 PM EST
Matters are getting on board as characters of the CBS' popular daytime soap opera "Bold and the Beautiful" (B&B) set out to make a hasty retreat from all the drama and intense proceedings happening in Los Angeles.
According to recent B&B spoilers, the week of May 12 to 16 promises B&B fans a ride to future wedding(s), possible getaway and deeper look at what Hope Logan's (Kimberly Matula) decision will be. Will Hope choose Wyatt Fuller (Darin Brooks) over Liam Spencer (Scott Clifton) or will it be the other way around?
Meanwhile, Aly Forrester (Ashlyn Pearce) and Taylor Hayes (Hunter Tylo) are about to engage in a confrontation. Aly is reportedly going to ask Taylor the truth about her mother's death and the latter will apparently be surprised.
The Bold and the Beautiful has been through weddings, and the week of May 5 has shown yet another possible wedding as Ridge Forrester (Thorsten Kaye) bended on his knee to propose to Katie Logan Spencer (Heather Tom). Scoops from soapcentral affirms that the coming week will show Ridge and Katie planning for their wedding.
Meanwhile, the long wait is over for fans hoping to make confirmations on previous news that Brooke Logan Forrester (Katherine Kelly Lang) and Bill Spencer (Don Diamont) head to Dubai to get married. As Yahoo News reported earlier in March, Brooke and Bill were seen in the coast of United Arab Emirates, filming in what appears to be clothes fit for a wedding.
According to the report, some scenes were shot at the Emirates Palace Hotel so B&B fans will be expecting a luxurious wedding if there will be one since nothing can be sure as Ridge was apparently also seen filming in Dubai.
Brooke and Ridge were supposed to get married before if Katie didn't step in and put it into a stop. Apparently, the week of May 12 will show the sisters Brooke and Katie finally having their own marriages to think about.
Will there be a double wedding on the Bold and the Beautiful? Stay tuned for more updates and spoilers. For more B&B news, visit the official CBS Web site.
WATCH: "The Bold and the Beautiful" [May 9, 2014]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report