‘Bold and the Beautiful’ Spoilers for the Week of May 12, 2014: Confrontations, Wedding Preparations and Getaway Plans [WATCH VIDEO]
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | May 9, 2014 12:35 PM EST
Matters are getting on board as characters of the CBS' popular daytime soap opera "Bold and the Beautiful" (B&B) set out to make a hasty retreat from all the drama and intense proceedings happening in Los Angeles.
According to recent B&B spoilers, the week of May 12 to 16 promises B&B fans a ride to future wedding(s), possible getaway and deeper look at what Hope Logan's (Kimberly Matula) decision will be. Will Hope choose Wyatt Fuller (Darin Brooks) over Liam Spencer (Scott Clifton) or will it be the other way around?
Meanwhile, Aly Forrester (Ashlyn Pearce) and Taylor Hayes (Hunter Tylo) are about to engage in a confrontation. Aly is reportedly going to ask Taylor the truth about her mother's death and the latter will apparently be surprised.
The Bold and the Beautiful has been through weddings, and the week of May 5 has shown yet another possible wedding as Ridge Forrester (Thorsten Kaye) bended on his knee to propose to Katie Logan Spencer (Heather Tom). Scoops from soapcentral affirms that the coming week will show Ridge and Katie planning for their wedding.
Meanwhile, the long wait is over for fans hoping to make confirmations on previous news that Brooke Logan Forrester (Katherine Kelly Lang) and Bill Spencer (Don Diamont) head to Dubai to get married. As Yahoo News reported earlier in March, Brooke and Bill were seen in the coast of United Arab Emirates, filming in what appears to be clothes fit for a wedding.
According to the report, some scenes were shot at the Emirates Palace Hotel so B&B fans will be expecting a luxurious wedding if there will be one since nothing can be sure as Ridge was apparently also seen filming in Dubai.
Brooke and Ridge were supposed to get married before if Katie didn't step in and put it into a stop. Apparently, the week of May 12 will show the sisters Brooke and Katie finally having their own marriages to think about.
Will there be a double wedding on the Bold and the Beautiful? Stay tuned for more updates and spoilers. For more B&B news, visit the official CBS Web site.
WATCH: "The Bold and the Beautiful" [May 9, 2014]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoiler: Revelation Of Reason Why Penny, Leonard ‘Not’ Getting Married Soon
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- ‘True Blood’: Identity Of Sookie’s Husband In Final Episode Thank You Revealed
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Spoilers: Juice Ratting Gemma Out To Jax, Unser Helping New Sheriff
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Spoilers: Cersei Lannister – Possible Deviation From The Books
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown
- European Central Bank Advises Action to Boost Demand and Employment In EU