‘Bold and the Beautiful’ Spoilers for the Week of May 12, 2014: Confrontations, Wedding Preparations and Getaway Plans [WATCH VIDEO]
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | May 9, 2014 12:35 PM EST
Matters are getting on board as characters of the CBS' popular daytime soap opera "Bold and the Beautiful" (B&B) set out to make a hasty retreat from all the drama and intense proceedings happening in Los Angeles.
According to recent B&B spoilers, the week of May 12 to 16 promises B&B fans a ride to future wedding(s), possible getaway and deeper look at what Hope Logan's (Kimberly Matula) decision will be. Will Hope choose Wyatt Fuller (Darin Brooks) over Liam Spencer (Scott Clifton) or will it be the other way around?
Meanwhile, Aly Forrester (Ashlyn Pearce) and Taylor Hayes (Hunter Tylo) are about to engage in a confrontation. Aly is reportedly going to ask Taylor the truth about her mother's death and the latter will apparently be surprised.
The Bold and the Beautiful has been through weddings, and the week of May 5 has shown yet another possible wedding as Ridge Forrester (Thorsten Kaye) bended on his knee to propose to Katie Logan Spencer (Heather Tom). Scoops from soapcentral affirms that the coming week will show Ridge and Katie planning for their wedding.
Meanwhile, the long wait is over for fans hoping to make confirmations on previous news that Brooke Logan Forrester (Katherine Kelly Lang) and Bill Spencer (Don Diamont) head to Dubai to get married. As Yahoo News reported earlier in March, Brooke and Bill were seen in the coast of United Arab Emirates, filming in what appears to be clothes fit for a wedding.
According to the report, some scenes were shot at the Emirates Palace Hotel so B&B fans will be expecting a luxurious wedding if there will be one since nothing can be sure as Ridge was apparently also seen filming in Dubai.
Brooke and Ridge were supposed to get married before if Katie didn't step in and put it into a stop. Apparently, the week of May 12 will show the sisters Brooke and Katie finally having their own marriages to think about.
Will there be a double wedding on the Bold and the Beautiful? Stay tuned for more updates and spoilers. For more B&B news, visit the official CBS Web site.
WATCH: "The Bold and the Beautiful" [May 9, 2014]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Slow-Moving Yet Unrelenting Hawaii Lava Now Only Inches Away From Pahoa Homes
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Pregnant Kourtney Kardashian Talks About Marrying Scott Disick, Her Pregnancy Cravings and Picking Out Baby Names
- ‘The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies’ Premiere Announcement Plus Spoilers [Watch Video]
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge To Be Available Through T-Mobile In The US
- Five Extreme Drop Tests On BlackBerry Passport Reveals Its Endurance [Watch Video]
- Updated iOS 8 Pangu Untethered Jailbreak Now Fully Works with Cydia: Key Fixes & Mods to Expect
- Ex-Ohio Trooper Pleads Guilty To Issuing Sex as Penalty To Women Motorists