Ellen Degeneres Thinks Jodie Foster's Wife, Alexandra Hedison is a Gold Digger
By Annie Dee | May 9, 2014 11:55 AM EST
Ellen Degeneres has not quite forgotten Alexandra Hedison as people have thought. The comedian talk show host, however, does not have fond memories of the girl she once dated. According to Showbiz Spy, Ellen Degeneres warned Jodie Foster against marrying Alexandra. Ellen thinks Alex is a gold digger who is marrying Jodie because of money. Apparently, Ellen's warning did not work because Jodie still married Alex.
Ellen Degeneres takes the stage to host the show at the start of the 86th Academy Awards in Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Lucy Nicholson
According to Showbiz Spy, when Ellen Degeneres heard that her close friend, Jodie Foster was planning to wed Alexandra, one of the women she dated, she pleaded Jodie to change her mind or else she will be sorry.
"Ellen thinks Alex may be interested in Jodie's money," a source shared with American tabloid the National Enquirer.
"She got a message to Jodie telling her to think long and hard before making it legal."
The animosity that Ellen Degeneres has for Hendison is not surprising. Ellen's relationship with Alexandra did not end well.
Ellen's warning about Alex sounds a bit doubtful though, considering the reports that revealed Ellen does not like Jodie Foster and thinks the actress has betrayed her by going out and planning to wed Alex. According to one insider, Ellen Degeneres is badmouthing Jodie for stabbing her in the back. "Ellen feels Jodie is stabbing her in the back by hooking up with Alex," revealed the source.
"The lesbian community in Hollywood is very small, and it's well-known that Ellen and Alex had a very contentious breakup after Ellen got tired of Alex and hooked up with Portia de Rossi," the source claimed.
"Ellen has been under constant stress from the demands of her daily talk show, and she's in a foul mood over the problems she and Portia are having," the source added.
It has recently been reported that Ellen and Portia de Rossi are having problems of their own. Portia de Rossi thinks the comedian is working too hard, at the expense of their relationship. Portia is also worried about Ellen's crush on Gillian Anderson.
If this gossip is true and Ellen Degeneres indeed asked Jodie to think twice about marrying Alex, then the question is whether the talk show host really cares for Jodie or she just felt bad that Alex has quite moved on from her. Showbiz Spy seems to be implying the latter. Jodie Foster also thinks Ellen is just bitter.
"Ellen is extraordinarily competitive, so it pains her to see Alex moving on with someone as successful and talented as Jodie," the source claimed. "Ellen is also vindictive, and she's spreading the word among mutual friends that Jodie is pathetic for picking up her cast-off," the source added.
"But Jodie couldn't care less. she thinks Ellen is a fool for letting such a good catch get away. Jodie had half a mind to send Ellen a note saying, 'Your loss is my gain,' but she isn't confrontational." the source continued."As far as Jodie is concerned, Ellen can stew in her own regret and bitterness."
Jodie Foster married Alexandra Hedison on April 2014.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan