Ellen Degeneres Thinks Jodie Foster's Wife, Alexandra Hedison is a Gold Digger
By Annie Dee | May 9, 2014 11:55 AM EST
Ellen Degeneres has not quite forgotten Alexandra Hedison as people have thought. The comedian talk show host, however, does not have fond memories of the girl she once dated. According to Showbiz Spy, Ellen Degeneres warned Jodie Foster against marrying Alexandra. Ellen thinks Alex is a gold digger who is marrying Jodie because of money. Apparently, Ellen's warning did not work because Jodie still married Alex.
Ellen Degeneres takes the stage to host the show at the start of the 86th Academy Awards in Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Lucy Nicholson
According to Showbiz Spy, when Ellen Degeneres heard that her close friend, Jodie Foster was planning to wed Alexandra, one of the women she dated, she pleaded Jodie to change her mind or else she will be sorry.
"Ellen thinks Alex may be interested in Jodie's money," a source shared with American tabloid the National Enquirer.
"She got a message to Jodie telling her to think long and hard before making it legal."
The animosity that Ellen Degeneres has for Hendison is not surprising. Ellen's relationship with Alexandra did not end well.
Ellen's warning about Alex sounds a bit doubtful though, considering the reports that revealed Ellen does not like Jodie Foster and thinks the actress has betrayed her by going out and planning to wed Alex. According to one insider, Ellen Degeneres is badmouthing Jodie for stabbing her in the back. "Ellen feels Jodie is stabbing her in the back by hooking up with Alex," revealed the source.
"The lesbian community in Hollywood is very small, and it's well-known that Ellen and Alex had a very contentious breakup after Ellen got tired of Alex and hooked up with Portia de Rossi," the source claimed.
"Ellen has been under constant stress from the demands of her daily talk show, and she's in a foul mood over the problems she and Portia are having," the source added.
It has recently been reported that Ellen and Portia de Rossi are having problems of their own. Portia de Rossi thinks the comedian is working too hard, at the expense of their relationship. Portia is also worried about Ellen's crush on Gillian Anderson.
If this gossip is true and Ellen Degeneres indeed asked Jodie to think twice about marrying Alex, then the question is whether the talk show host really cares for Jodie or she just felt bad that Alex has quite moved on from her. Showbiz Spy seems to be implying the latter. Jodie Foster also thinks Ellen is just bitter.
"Ellen is extraordinarily competitive, so it pains her to see Alex moving on with someone as successful and talented as Jodie," the source claimed. "Ellen is also vindictive, and she's spreading the word among mutual friends that Jodie is pathetic for picking up her cast-off," the source added.
"But Jodie couldn't care less. she thinks Ellen is a fool for letting such a good catch get away. Jodie had half a mind to send Ellen a note saying, 'Your loss is my gain,' but she isn't confrontational." the source continued."As far as Jodie is concerned, Ellen can stew in her own regret and bitterness."
Jodie Foster married Alexandra Hedison on April 2014.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date