Ellen Degeneres Thinks Jodie Foster's Wife, Alexandra Hedison is a Gold Digger
By Annie Dee | May 9, 2014 11:55 AM EST
Ellen Degeneres has not quite forgotten Alexandra Hedison as people have thought. The comedian talk show host, however, does not have fond memories of the girl she once dated. According to Showbiz Spy, Ellen Degeneres warned Jodie Foster against marrying Alexandra. Ellen thinks Alex is a gold digger who is marrying Jodie because of money. Apparently, Ellen's warning did not work because Jodie still married Alex.
Ellen Degeneres takes the stage to host the show at the start of the 86th Academy Awards in Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Lucy Nicholson
According to Showbiz Spy, when Ellen Degeneres heard that her close friend, Jodie Foster was planning to wed Alexandra, one of the women she dated, she pleaded Jodie to change her mind or else she will be sorry.
"Ellen thinks Alex may be interested in Jodie's money," a source shared with American tabloid the National Enquirer.
"She got a message to Jodie telling her to think long and hard before making it legal."
The animosity that Ellen Degeneres has for Hendison is not surprising. Ellen's relationship with Alexandra did not end well.
Ellen's warning about Alex sounds a bit doubtful though, considering the reports that revealed Ellen does not like Jodie Foster and thinks the actress has betrayed her by going out and planning to wed Alex. According to one insider, Ellen Degeneres is badmouthing Jodie for stabbing her in the back. "Ellen feels Jodie is stabbing her in the back by hooking up with Alex," revealed the source.
"The lesbian community in Hollywood is very small, and it's well-known that Ellen and Alex had a very contentious breakup after Ellen got tired of Alex and hooked up with Portia de Rossi," the source claimed.
"Ellen has been under constant stress from the demands of her daily talk show, and she's in a foul mood over the problems she and Portia are having," the source added.
It has recently been reported that Ellen and Portia de Rossi are having problems of their own. Portia de Rossi thinks the comedian is working too hard, at the expense of their relationship. Portia is also worried about Ellen's crush on Gillian Anderson.
If this gossip is true and Ellen Degeneres indeed asked Jodie to think twice about marrying Alex, then the question is whether the talk show host really cares for Jodie or she just felt bad that Alex has quite moved on from her. Showbiz Spy seems to be implying the latter. Jodie Foster also thinks Ellen is just bitter.
"Ellen is extraordinarily competitive, so it pains her to see Alex moving on with someone as successful and talented as Jodie," the source claimed. "Ellen is also vindictive, and she's spreading the word among mutual friends that Jodie is pathetic for picking up her cast-off," the source added.
"But Jodie couldn't care less. she thinks Ellen is a fool for letting such a good catch get away. Jodie had half a mind to send Ellen a note saying, 'Your loss is my gain,' but she isn't confrontational." the source continued."As far as Jodie is concerned, Ellen can stew in her own regret and bitterness."
Jodie Foster married Alexandra Hedison on April 2014.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier