Kris Jenner Finally Meets Khloe Kardashian's Boyfriend French Montana, Allows Him to Call Her 'Mami', Forgets Lamar Odom
By Annie Dee | May 9, 2014 11:53 AM EST
According to Hollywood Life, not only are Khloe Kardashian and French Montana getting more serious, as can be seen in their PDA-filled dates, but French Montana's relationship with the Kardashian clan, starting with the mother, Kris Jenner is also becoming sweeter, too. Kris Jenner posed with French Montana on May 7 for a cute selfie outside Nobu in California and posted it on her instagram, and the rapper reposted it!
Khloe Kardashian sits courtside before the Los Angeles Lakers play the Dallas Mavericks in Game 1 of their NBA Western Conference semi-final basketball playoff in Los Angeles, California May 2, 2011.
When it comes to her mother's feelings on her relationship with French Montana, it seems as if Khloe Kardashian has nothing to fear of. Kris Jenner's approval of the new guy in Khloe's life seems apparent in her instagram picture. Aside from the adorable smiles on Kris Jenner's and French Montana's faces on their selfie, Kris captioned the photo with "I love you papi @frenchmontana #nobunight." It's impossible to doubt Kris Jenner's approval of French Montana at this point.
Adding to this is French Montana's reposting of the same picture on his account, with the caption of "I love you Mami @Krisjenner." For a guy to call a girl's mom "mami" is quite something else. Aside from showing that Kris Jenner and French Montana really hit it off, this implies that French Montana and Khloe Kardashian are really serious with each other. Not that this is a surprise.
Khloe, 29 has been already been spending time with French, 29, everyday. Despite the fact that her divorce with Lamar Odom is not yet finalized, this is not stopping Khloe from enjoying a lot of time with the rapper, cuddling and supporting his music.
On a date after watching Floyd Mayweather's fight, they were spotted all over each other. "They were 1000% affectionate," Hollywood Life reports. "Whoo Kid played a French Montana medley and she was singing along and dancing, like, super proud of his music. He kept his hand on her back and was very attentive to her and helped her through the crowd, holding her hand."
The instagram pic between French Montana and Kris Jenner suggests it's not only Khloe Kardashian who is officially over Lamar Odom, seems like the mama is not crying over Lamar Odom and missing him anymore.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories