Kris Jenner Finally Meets Khloe Kardashian's Boyfriend French Montana, Allows Him to Call Her 'Mami', Forgets Lamar Odom
By Annie Dee | May 9, 2014 11:53 AM EST
According to Hollywood Life, not only are Khloe Kardashian and French Montana getting more serious, as can be seen in their PDA-filled dates, but French Montana's relationship with the Kardashian clan, starting with the mother, Kris Jenner is also becoming sweeter, too. Kris Jenner posed with French Montana on May 7 for a cute selfie outside Nobu in California and posted it on her instagram, and the rapper reposted it!
Khloe Kardashian sits courtside before the Los Angeles Lakers play the Dallas Mavericks in Game 1 of their NBA Western Conference semi-final basketball playoff in Los Angeles, California May 2, 2011.
When it comes to her mother's feelings on her relationship with French Montana, it seems as if Khloe Kardashian has nothing to fear of. Kris Jenner's approval of the new guy in Khloe's life seems apparent in her instagram picture. Aside from the adorable smiles on Kris Jenner's and French Montana's faces on their selfie, Kris captioned the photo with "I love you papi @frenchmontana #nobunight." It's impossible to doubt Kris Jenner's approval of French Montana at this point.
Adding to this is French Montana's reposting of the same picture on his account, with the caption of "I love you Mami @Krisjenner." For a guy to call a girl's mom "mami" is quite something else. Aside from showing that Kris Jenner and French Montana really hit it off, this implies that French Montana and Khloe Kardashian are really serious with each other. Not that this is a surprise.
Khloe, 29 has been already been spending time with French, 29, everyday. Despite the fact that her divorce with Lamar Odom is not yet finalized, this is not stopping Khloe from enjoying a lot of time with the rapper, cuddling and supporting his music.
On a date after watching Floyd Mayweather's fight, they were spotted all over each other. "They were 1000% affectionate," Hollywood Life reports. "Whoo Kid played a French Montana medley and she was singing along and dancing, like, super proud of his music. He kept his hand on her back and was very attentive to her and helped her through the crowd, holding her hand."
The instagram pic between French Montana and Kris Jenner suggests it's not only Khloe Kardashian who is officially over Lamar Odom, seems like the mama is not crying over Lamar Odom and missing him anymore.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales