Kris Jenner Finally Meets Khloe Kardashian's Boyfriend French Montana, Allows Him to Call Her 'Mami', Forgets Lamar Odom
By Annie Dee | May 9, 2014 11:53 AM EST
According to Hollywood Life, not only are Khloe Kardashian and French Montana getting more serious, as can be seen in their PDA-filled dates, but French Montana's relationship with the Kardashian clan, starting with the mother, Kris Jenner is also becoming sweeter, too. Kris Jenner posed with French Montana on May 7 for a cute selfie outside Nobu in California and posted it on her instagram, and the rapper reposted it!
Khloe Kardashian sits courtside before the Los Angeles Lakers play the Dallas Mavericks in Game 1 of their NBA Western Conference semi-final basketball playoff in Los Angeles, California May 2, 2011.
When it comes to her mother's feelings on her relationship with French Montana, it seems as if Khloe Kardashian has nothing to fear of. Kris Jenner's approval of the new guy in Khloe's life seems apparent in her instagram picture. Aside from the adorable smiles on Kris Jenner's and French Montana's faces on their selfie, Kris captioned the photo with "I love you papi @frenchmontana #nobunight." It's impossible to doubt Kris Jenner's approval of French Montana at this point.
Adding to this is French Montana's reposting of the same picture on his account, with the caption of "I love you Mami @Krisjenner." For a guy to call a girl's mom "mami" is quite something else. Aside from showing that Kris Jenner and French Montana really hit it off, this implies that French Montana and Khloe Kardashian are really serious with each other. Not that this is a surprise.
Khloe, 29 has been already been spending time with French, 29, everyday. Despite the fact that her divorce with Lamar Odom is not yet finalized, this is not stopping Khloe from enjoying a lot of time with the rapper, cuddling and supporting his music.
On a date after watching Floyd Mayweather's fight, they were spotted all over each other. "They were 1000% affectionate," Hollywood Life reports. "Whoo Kid played a French Montana medley and she was singing along and dancing, like, super proud of his music. He kept his hand on her back and was very attentive to her and helped her through the crowd, holding her hand."
The instagram pic between French Montana and Kris Jenner suggests it's not only Khloe Kardashian who is officially over Lamar Odom, seems like the mama is not crying over Lamar Odom and missing him anymore.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘Star Wars 7: The Force Awakens’ Leaked Dialogue Of Han Solo From Upcoming Trailer [Spoilers]
- Beyonce’s ‘Ring Off’ Isn’t About Her Alleged Crumbling Marriage to Jay Z, But About Her Parents [VIDEOS]
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies
- Travel Alert: Frequent Flyer Tie-Up Between Virgin Australia, South African Airways Enhanced