Kris Jenner Finally Meets Khloe Kardashian's Boyfriend French Montana, Allows Him to Call Her 'Mami', Forgets Lamar Odom
By Annie Dee | May 9, 2014 11:53 AM EST
According to Hollywood Life, not only are Khloe Kardashian and French Montana getting more serious, as can be seen in their PDA-filled dates, but French Montana's relationship with the Kardashian clan, starting with the mother, Kris Jenner is also becoming sweeter, too. Kris Jenner posed with French Montana on May 7 for a cute selfie outside Nobu in California and posted it on her instagram, and the rapper reposted it!
Khloe Kardashian sits courtside before the Los Angeles Lakers play the Dallas Mavericks in Game 1 of their NBA Western Conference semi-final basketball playoff in Los Angeles, California May 2, 2011.
When it comes to her mother's feelings on her relationship with French Montana, it seems as if Khloe Kardashian has nothing to fear of. Kris Jenner's approval of the new guy in Khloe's life seems apparent in her instagram picture. Aside from the adorable smiles on Kris Jenner's and French Montana's faces on their selfie, Kris captioned the photo with "I love you papi @frenchmontana #nobunight." It's impossible to doubt Kris Jenner's approval of French Montana at this point.
Adding to this is French Montana's reposting of the same picture on his account, with the caption of "I love you Mami @Krisjenner." For a guy to call a girl's mom "mami" is quite something else. Aside from showing that Kris Jenner and French Montana really hit it off, this implies that French Montana and Khloe Kardashian are really serious with each other. Not that this is a surprise.
Khloe, 29 has been already been spending time with French, 29, everyday. Despite the fact that her divorce with Lamar Odom is not yet finalized, this is not stopping Khloe from enjoying a lot of time with the rapper, cuddling and supporting his music.
On a date after watching Floyd Mayweather's fight, they were spotted all over each other. "They were 1000% affectionate," Hollywood Life reports. "Whoo Kid played a French Montana medley and she was singing along and dancing, like, super proud of his music. He kept his hand on her back and was very attentive to her and helped her through the crowd, holding her hand."
The instagram pic between French Montana and Kris Jenner suggests it's not only Khloe Kardashian who is officially over Lamar Odom, seems like the mama is not crying over Lamar Odom and missing him anymore.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- 'Sylvester Stallone Dies In Horrible Car Accident’ Death Hoax Goes Viral
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoiler: Revelation Of Reason Why Penny, Leonard ‘Not’ Getting Married Soon
- Emmy Awards 2014: Where To Watch Live Online, Top Nominations [VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelorette' Update: Andi Dorfman And Josh Murray To Setup Career In Hollywood- Reports
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett to Rediscover Nathan Fillion's Rick Castle; 'Derrick Storm' Coming to ABC [VIDEO]
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Nokia X2 vs. Nokia Lumia 530 - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Trending: Ice Bucket Challenge Replaced By Rubble Bucket Challenge By People Of Gaza
- US, Syria to Work Together to Vaporise ISIS
- European Central Bank Advises Action to Boost Demand and Employment In EU