Kris Jenner Finally Meets Khloe Kardashian's Boyfriend French Montana, Allows Him to Call Her 'Mami', Forgets Lamar Odom
By Annie Dee | May 9, 2014 11:53 AM EST
According to Hollywood Life, not only are Khloe Kardashian and French Montana getting more serious, as can be seen in their PDA-filled dates, but French Montana's relationship with the Kardashian clan, starting with the mother, Kris Jenner is also becoming sweeter, too. Kris Jenner posed with French Montana on May 7 for a cute selfie outside Nobu in California and posted it on her instagram, and the rapper reposted it!
Khloe Kardashian sits courtside before the Los Angeles Lakers play the Dallas Mavericks in Game 1 of their NBA Western Conference semi-final basketball playoff in Los Angeles, California May 2, 2011.
When it comes to her mother's feelings on her relationship with French Montana, it seems as if Khloe Kardashian has nothing to fear of. Kris Jenner's approval of the new guy in Khloe's life seems apparent in her instagram picture. Aside from the adorable smiles on Kris Jenner's and French Montana's faces on their selfie, Kris captioned the photo with "I love you papi @frenchmontana #nobunight." It's impossible to doubt Kris Jenner's approval of French Montana at this point.
Adding to this is French Montana's reposting of the same picture on his account, with the caption of "I love you Mami @Krisjenner." For a guy to call a girl's mom "mami" is quite something else. Aside from showing that Kris Jenner and French Montana really hit it off, this implies that French Montana and Khloe Kardashian are really serious with each other. Not that this is a surprise.
Khloe, 29 has been already been spending time with French, 29, everyday. Despite the fact that her divorce with Lamar Odom is not yet finalized, this is not stopping Khloe from enjoying a lot of time with the rapper, cuddling and supporting his music.
On a date after watching Floyd Mayweather's fight, they were spotted all over each other. "They were 1000% affectionate," Hollywood Life reports. "Whoo Kid played a French Montana medley and she was singing along and dancing, like, super proud of his music. He kept his hand on her back and was very attentive to her and helped her through the crowd, holding her hand."
The instagram pic between French Montana and Kris Jenner suggests it's not only Khloe Kardashian who is officially over Lamar Odom, seems like the mama is not crying over Lamar Odom and missing him anymore.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Semi-Nude Balmain Lattice Dress At Paris Fashion Week [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate