‘General Hospital’ Nurses’ Ball Spoilers and Guest Star: Drama in Store for Lucy, Sonny, Olivia Plus Ronn Moss of ‘The Bold and The Beautiful’ Appears
By Tarun Mazumdar | May 9, 2014 11:52 AM EST
The 2014 Nurses Ball is here in the "General Hospital." The 20th edition of the iconic event will be covered in four episodes starting on May 8 and finishing on May 13. These four episodes are said to be loaded with twists and turns. Lucy is set to resume the duties of the host at 2014 Nurses' Ball.
Lucy's Secret Revealed at Nurses' Ball 2014
Lucy is ready to be the emcee and during the event her dark secret might pop-up in front of her. Lots of drama expected in this arc. According to Celeb Dirty Laundry, Lucy's affair with Scott is going to be revealed during the Nurses' Ball. How will Lucy's husband Kevin deal with her wife cheating on him?
Olivia Knows About Sonny and Ava's Tryst
Olivia might confront Sonny for getting involved with Ava. Olivia asks Sonny and demands an explanation. She tells him to come clean and admit whether he cheated on her or not.
Sonny goes on to tell the truth to Olivia because she already knows about it. She walks out on the mobster and it looks like their relationship is over. However, according to Enstars, Sonny and Olivia are going to be entering the Nurses' Ball together.
The mobster will try to patch things up with Olivia at the ball. However, tension will continue to grow between them.
Guest Star at Nurses' Ball 2014
Soap Opera Digest conformed that "The Bold and The Beautiful" star Ronn Moss has joined the cast of "General Hospital" for an episode.
Also, characters from the past may show up at Nurses' Ball 2014.
Meanwhile, the ball is set to see some Liz, Ric and Nikolas drama. The love triangle might end soon. After it was revealed that Britt was behind the kidnapping of Lulu and Dante's baby, Nikolas decided to call off the engagement. He decided to win back Liz. However, Ric Lansing, ex of Liz, returned to Port Charles. He also wants to win back Liz. Meanwhile, Liz tells Nikolas that she still has feelings for him.
Liz might make a decision about Ric and Nikolas by the end of Nurses' Ball in "General Hospital."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Sept. 22-26 Spoilers: Updates On Nick And Sharon’s Wedding, Hilary, Neil, Phyllis, Chelsea, Billy And More
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert
- China Is Also Seizing Disputed Land Along Indian Border
- Xiaomi Mi4 v. Moto X (2014) – Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown